Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2013, 06:40 PM

803 posts, read 1,879,899 times

Advertisements

It could be that after the break-up, she was possibly a little sad and kept herself busy with social activities. She could have met new friends who are facebookers too and they just like to keep their pages updated.

alot of times, after a break up or a divorce people like to change or transform themselves into a better version or what they think to be a better version of themselves.

hey it happens. scenarios a woman goes and gets plastic surgery after her husband cheated on her with a younger woman or a middle aged man afraid of growing old buys a ferrari and invests in hair plugs. whatever makes them happy, i guess./

like i said, shes probably just out there living her life. does it bother u? does she seem happier than when u dated? a ere any feelings resurfacing? hmmm lol

Old 11-02-2013, 06:40 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,658,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
You broke up with her... Unfriend her already. It isn't a out you, sport. She's moved on... Don't overthink this. Don't under think it either.
I agree.

Old 11-02-2013, 06:52 PM

709 posts, read 1,130,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Why are you looking at her stuff in the first place? Why not unfriend her or make it so she doesn't show up in your newsfeed?
I'm not looking at her stuff. She is always on my news feed. Plus her picture always shows up on my profile where you see random friends. Makes me think she is probably looking at my page a lot.

Also.. I want HER to be the one to unfriend me. I don't want to make her seem important enough to unfriend.

Old 11-02-2013, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy612 View Post
It could be that after the break-up, she was possibly a little sad and kept herself busy with social activities. She could have met new friends who are facebookers too and they just like to keep their pages updated.

alot of times, after a break up or a divorce people like to change or transform themselves into a better version or what they think to be a better version of themselves.

hey it happens. scenarios a woman goes and gets plastic surgery after her husband cheated on her with a younger woman or a middle aged man afraid of growing old buys a ferrari and invests in hair plugs. whatever makes them happy, i guess./

like i said, shes probably just out there living her life. does it bother u? does she seem happier than when u dated? a ere any feelings resurfacing? hmmm lol
I think she is pretending to be more happy, but is really miserable. Most happy people I know are not on Facebook much. Most frequent posters are bored (like you said) or trying to prove something by showing off.

I only check it once a day to see whats new with people and see if I have any invites. She is always on the news feed though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collateral View Post
I'm not looking at her stuff. She is always on my news feed. Plus her picture always shows up on my profile where you see random friends. Makes me think she is probably looking at my page a lot.

Also.. I want HER to be the one to unfriend me. I don't want to make her seem important enough to unfriend.

Like many people, you have a lot of pride but you also want this person. There is a conflict there. You have to resolve one or the other.

13,520 posts, read 22,137,817 times
Quote:

It always comes down to gamesmanship, huh?

Old 11-02-2013, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
Like many people, you have a lot of pride but you also want this person. There is a conflict there. You have to resolve one or the other.
I want who she was when we started dating. I don't like who she became and that's why I dumped her.

Old 11-02-2013, 07:00 PM

Quote:
I want who she was when we started dating. I don't like who she became and that's why I dumped her.
She's not going to change.

Old 11-02-2013, 07:02 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,175,334 times
Quote:

Why are you still playing games with her if you don't want to be with her? And why are you spending so much time thinking about this? You don't want to make her seem important enough to unfriend - yet you are spending an awful lot of thought on why she is posting the pictures she is posting, how often she looks at your page, etc. If she doesn't mean anything to you - simply unfriend her and move on.

Quote:
I think she is pretending to be more happy, but is really miserable. Most happy people I know are not on Facebook much. Most frequent posters are bored (like you said) or trying to prove something by showing off.

I only check it once a day to see whats new with people and see if I have any invites. She is always on the news feed though.
Actually, I know a lot of happy people on Facebook. A lot of them simply like sharing. I would say that people with more time on their hands post more often - but I don't think that happiness is a factor.

Old 11-02-2013, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
She's not going to change.
That's why I dumped her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships