Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2013, 07:15 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,163,225 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collateral View Post
The only one here with issues is you bro.
Oh - and why do you call women - bro? That's odd.

Old 11-03-2013, 07:20 AM

1,250 posts, read 2,157,939 times
Quote:
I don't know. Maybe she doesn't win.

Part of me still thinks its an act and she is really miserable. That's why she posts on Facebook daily. Her life is boring and empty. No guy can replace me.

I don't even want her back. I just want her to realize she was an idiot for messing up our good relationship with her shallow materialism and ego trips. I hope she fails at everything she attempts in life.

I've dated lots of hotter girls than her since our break up anyway and she knows it.
Okay, wow. You keep saying you dumped her, but she's the one who dodged a bullet.

What a prince you are. Let me guess, you're a lobbyist, right? A bit ethically challenged?

Oh, FYI -- you don't need to unfriend. Just hover over the squidget on the right, and select Hide All Posts from GIRL WHO HAS MOVED ON AND IS HAVING FUN WITHOUT YOUR SORRY A$$$.

Old 11-03-2013, 07:23 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,163,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdinmigration View Post
Okay, wow. You keep saying you dumped her, but she's the one who dodged a bullet.

What a prince you are. Let me guess, you're a lobbyist, right? A bit ethically challenged?

Oh, FYI -- you don't need to unfriend. Just hover over the squidget on the right, and select Hide All Posts from GIRL WHO HAS MOVED ON AND IS HAVING FUN WITHOUT YOUR SORRY A$$$.
Yeah - I don't really understand why he didn't just do that in the first place. But then again, I don't stay friends with people on Facebook in order to look at their posts for signs of misery and failure.

Old 11-03-2013, 07:25 AM

1,250 posts, read 2,157,939 times
^ ^ Still can't Rep you again, Dewdrop. Dang!

bird

Old 11-03-2013, 12:05 PM

709 posts, read 1,130,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DR2012 View Post
The fact that you see things as "winning" and "losing" and keeping track of who gets hotter people and posters who try to help you as having "issues" shows that you have a lot of problems and you don't know how to move on or how to behave in relationships, or how to function in social situations, etc. It's not about winning and losing, and that's a huge problem for you. You see dating and being with people as a "game" of who can beat the other person, win, do better, etc. It's just all a competition, and that's not healthy. You need to get help for that. A mature person who functions in healthy relationships doesn't behave or think in that manner. You'll never have a real, normal relationship that can thrive until you get over that attitude.
I didn't start this thread to be judged dude. I didn't ask anyone what they think about my behavior. I'm asking what they think about my Ex's behavior.

Old 11-03-2013, 12:06 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,771,359 times
Quote:
I didn't start this thread to be judged dude. I didn't ask anyone what they think about my behavior. I'm asking what they think about my Ex's behavior.
Your ex is perfectly normal. She dodged a huge bullet when you dumped her.

Old 11-03-2013, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchamp Dude View Post
She's moved on and is probably happy. Quit bitching and be sorry for dumping her, man.

Which man dumps a woman and keeps her on facebook? You are an idiot You probably thought she will be depressed by your life feeds, but it somehow backfired and you are sitting there brooding.
I don't get why everyone is taking her side when she is a horrible immoral person who only cares about money. What's wrong with you people? Why would you want someone like that to be happy?

It seems people always side with the winner.. even if that winner is an a--hole. I'm the loser.. so everyone is attacking me. Whatever.

Old 11-03-2013, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdinmigration View Post

I'm no angel.. but she is a worst person than I am. Why would you take her side?

Old 11-03-2013, 12:32 PM

11,795 posts, read 12,028,825 times
Quote:
I'm no angel.. but she is a worst person than I am. Why would you take her side?
Again with the winning and losing mentality. No one here knows her or her side of the story, but you haven't painted a very flattering picture of your character here based on your own words. For those of us who don't agree with you, it has nothing to do with taking her her side.

And seriously, if she's such an awful person, why do you care what she's doing in her life and why would you want to remain in contact with her, if only via Facebook?

Old 11-03-2013, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
Again with the winning and losing mentality. No one here knows her or her side of the story, but you haven't painted a very flattering picture of your character here based on your own words. For those of us who don't agree with you, it has nothing to do with taking her her side.

And seriously, if she's such an awful person, why do you care what she's doing in her life and why would you want to remain in contact with her, if only via Facebook?
I don't know.. why do we want criminals to be put in jail? Maybe we should just ignore them and let them keep destroying lives as long as it has nothing to do with us personally. Is that what you're trying to say?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships