Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2013, 02:36 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,178,053 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by princewilla View Post
]
Not neediness. Just awareness and biology. If a man can love his wife as much as he loves his child and more than why can't women ?
Afterall. One cannot have child without their husband. Right ?
It just shows. Women actually marry their husbands for having kids. That's all and yup that's sad indeed.
What awareness of biology? When prolactin levels rise following birth for milk production this results in the release of oxytocin, which in turn aids in mother/baby binding. That any man desires this from his wife speaks to emotional and mental problems imo. And that's exactly what you are wanting. It's not natural. It's weird and you really need to get over it. No normal man is going to have this desire. You want your wife to wake up in the middle of the night when you have to pee and put you back in your crib, binky in mouth, and have your back rubbed before you go to sleep? Talk about trying to create problems where they don't exist. Christ.

Quote:
You know. One day you would wake up and see your husband is no longer with you as you have always put him last ( My mom seems to realize it after i left her. Though i don't blame her for that ).
Your mom realized what after you left her? Don't assume we all hail from bizarre world. If my daughter ends up talking this kind of crapola I will have been an abject failure of a parent. If my husband were to ever start talking this crap I'd tell him to call his mother. I'm mommy to only one. Anyhow, don't worry about my marriage. We're not all so f*cked up.

Quote:
I never said that.
Whatever. What a massive waste of time when I could have been doing something more useful like twirling twine. At least I'm reminded why I don't hang in this forum anymore.

Old 11-05-2013, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frihed89 View Post
So what if it is true? You (men) didn't go through 9 months of pregnancy and the pain of childbirth. Evolution is on her side, as well.

How far you are behind the kids in her heart is up to you. Be a man.

Another thing, it happens all over again with grand-children.
This. The difference between a man and a boy.

Old 11-05-2013, 02:43 AM

428 posts, read 474,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frihed89 View Post
So what if it is true? You (men) didn't go through 9 months of pregnancy and the pain of childbirth. Evolution is on her side, as well.

How far you are behind the kids in her heart is up to you. Be a man.

Another thing, it happens all over again with grand-children.
You seem to be a experienced guy. lol.

Old 11-05-2013, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
What awareness of biology? When prolactin levels rise following birth for milk production this results in the release of oxytocin, which in turn aids in mother/baby binding. That any man desires this from his wife speaks to emotional and mental problems imo. And that's exactly what you are wanting. It's not natural. It's weird and you really need to get over it. No normal man is going to have this desire. You want your wife to wake up in the middle of the night when you have to pee and put you back in your crib, binky in mouth, and have your back rubbed before you go to sleep? Talk about trying to create problems where they don't exist. Christ.

Your mom realized what after you left her? Don't assume we all hail from bizarre world. If my daughter ends up talking this kind of crapola I will have been an abject failure of a parent. If my husband were to ever start talking this crap I'd tell him to call his mother. I'm mommy to only one. Anyhow, don't worry about my marriage. We're not all so f*cked up.

Whatever. What a massive waste of time when I could have been doing something more useful like twirling twine. At least I'm reminded why I don't hang in this forum anymore.
what any man desires this from his wife speaks to emotional and mental problems imo
I never said that, did i ?
I just asked. If a man is capable of loving his family equally and would die for them then why CAN'T women ?
It just means. Women never love men truly.

No normal man is going to have this desire
I don't have this desire either.

You want your wife to wake up in the middle of the night when you have to pee and put you back in your crib, binky in mouth, and have your back rubbed before you go to sleep?

Well some years back i too dreamed to be with a woman who would love me with her whole heart but after watching that episode i knew that i would never be as important to her and mean very little to her after she give birth.
I am not selfish as you think i am. I rarely talk to my family about my feelings or anything. I am far from needy. I live for others not for myself. But yes, i was once a fool enough to think about spending and sharing my inner feelings with someone but now i know its not possible.
A man was born alone and die ALONE. Nobody cares the damn about us. We are DISPOSABLE.

If my daughter ends up talking this kind of crapola I will have been an abject failure of a parent

What crap ?
Pointing biology ?
Saying the truth ?
You have no idea how much i love my parents. They are the best parents in this world.

Anyhow, don't worry about my marriage. We're not all so f*cked up.

I don't.

What a massive waste of time when I could have been doing something more useful like twirling twine. At least I'm reminded why I don't hang in this forum anymore

Please. Do your more important work. I never asked you to reply me and make up stories about me or trying to insult me even though i never insulted you or anyone here.

I was just pointing out what was shown in that episode. DO you get that ?

Old 11-05-2013, 02:53 AM

4,749 posts, read 4,319,254 times
Quote:
Supposed to says who? I don't understand what that means or how the sentiment is supposed to manifest in the day to day. It's dysfunctions IMO.
Says the Bible, relationship experts, psychologists, and marital counselors…

If you put your husband before your children, your husband will be happier and your children can see what a happy and healthy relationship looks like. Then, when your children are older they can bring the same qualities to their marriage.

Your husband can be here today, but gone tomorrow; your kids are yours forever (as long as your don't betray or hurt them). Kids are more resilient. They can forgive because "that's my mom, I love her"; whereas you can ALWAYS find a new a spouse.

Infant problems become toddler problems, which become school-aged kid problems, which become pre-teen problems, which become teenaged problems, which become college kid problems… Most parents divorce by the time the kids are in elementary school.

Ask a new dad. Many new moms tend to focus on the baby, and won't do so much as give him a hug and kiss. He then feels forgotten, and tries to stay. Either he cheats or he doesn't want to feel like a trapped prisoner anymore… A lot of guys will say that he feels like the sperm donor and the money provider.

Why do people cheat? To seek what they aren't receiving at home. It's usually attention, affection, and sex.

Old 11-05-2013, 02:56 AM

Quote:
This. The difference between a man and a boy.
I could insult you too but i choose not to. Thank you for your time.

Old 11-05-2013, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkmani View Post

If you put your husband before your children, your husband will be happier and your children can see what a happy and healthy relationship looks like. Then, when your children are older they can bring the same qualities to their marriage.

Your husband can be here today, but gone tomorrow; your kids are yours forever (as long as your don't betray or hurt them). Kids are more resilient. They can forgive because "that's my mom, I love her"; whereas you can ALWAYS find a new a spouse.

Infant problems become toddler problems, which become school-aged kid problems, which become pre-teen problems, which become teenaged problems, which become college kid problems… Most parents divorce by the time the kids are in elementary school.

Ask a new dad. Many new moms tend to focus on the baby, and won't do so much as give him a hug and kiss. He then feels forgotten, and tries to stay. Either he cheats or he doesn't want to feel like a trapped prisoner anymore… A lot of guys will say that he feels like the sperm donor and the money provider.

Why do people cheat? To seek what they aren't receiving at home. It's usually attention, affection, and sex.

You raised a really good point. Just some days ago i was reading this article

Daddy blues: Two thirds of fathers feel left out of family life

Side-lined: Nearly half of the 2,000 dads polled resent the close relationship their partners have forged with the children and feel left out of family matters

Daddy blues: Two thirds of fathers feel left out of family life | Mail Online

This survey alone tells a lot about today's family dynamics

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...mily-life.html

Old 11-05-2013, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR2012 View Post
I don't understand making your spouse and child compete or ranking your love for them, or anyone else in your family for that matter. I agree that there is really no such thing as unconditional love for the most part, although I'm sure most parents would disagree with me. I would assume perhaps most parents do love their kids unconditionally, but some parents don't love their kids at all, so it's not something I agree with hands down 100% as some parents abuse their kids, regret them, etc.
I love my parents and brother unconditionally. So yes it exist.

Old 11-05-2013, 03:20 AM

Your mom realized what after you left her?

That she should have concentrated in her relationship with my father in all these child raising years as well.

Old 11-05-2013, 05:38 AM

The bible? Oh please. I refuse to advocate this men are babies mantra. It's disrespectful. I married a grown up who doesn't stand between my child and me or between anything and me. As if there should be a line. How absurd. He stands beside me. Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkmani View Post

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.