Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2013, 05:02 PM

2,087 posts, read 2,848,099 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post

Most of these guys were dumb as bricks but never had to worry about female attention, there phones would blow up with different women or women would stop and stare at these guys, honestly it was comical. Never needed to enter in a relationship since they could just drop a woman and pick up another 4 at the drop of a hat, or it seemed like that way.
The one thing that always got me was how the most desirable guys (not all of them) would mock unattractive women and even average women, and call them ugly and nasty and fat.

Yet, some of the same women would often drool over those guys. And sometimes they would hook up.

Of course, I never made fun of women because I got the short end of the stick so I know how it felt.

Old 11-09-2013, 05:19 PM

255 posts, read 373,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
Note the OP talks about Henry Cavill.

Henry is one of the greatest spunks to ever walk the earth, and his most recent romantic choices have been women who were NOT great beauties.

He seems to like attractive and smart and funny and accomplished, wow how strange.

Extraordinarily handsome actor does not date supermodels. Woah.....
Men of great sexual appeal know how troublesome good-looking women can be, and since women always date up, the average-looking women are going to go ape-crazy over Henry. Women with the looks to equal Henry, not so much. The bad boy from Lost is another extraordinarily good-looking man married to a very average-looking Asian, and don't forget Thor's brother dating that ugly Hannah Montana chick.
Quote:
The one thing that always got me was how the most desirable guys (not all of them) would mock unattractive women and even average women, and call them ugly and nasty and fat.

Yet, some of the same women would often drool over those guys. And sometimes they would hook up.

Of course, I never made fun of women because I got the short end of the stick so I know how it felt.
Heh, that's why I never really payed attention to women I knew I could never attain and the average and below average looking, they'd be drooling over Cristiano Ronaldo over there with me by their side and at the same time stating they didn't go for looks, a man's morals and personality and confidence mattered the most, LOL. Its hard to take women seriously when you know most of the women who aren't old have had casual sex with some random good-looking dude or wanted to do it, but couldn't.

Old 11-09-2013, 06:43 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,634,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
Oh for Gods sake there is no recipe.

Idris Alba is just as attractive as Ryan Gosling who is just as attractive as Benecio Del Toro.

Now someone's going to come along and argue with me because their tastes run to Justin Timberlake and John Stamos.

Some women like fat men some women like skinny. Some think bald is hot, others like a head full of dreadlocks.

I rarely find my friends choices attractive, for example.

Sorry guys there is no short cut or cheat. If you want to be attractive to women you have to work with what you've got.
They do?

Old 11-09-2013, 07:42 PM

4,576 posts, read 9,158,614 times
My ex best friend.

He uses and sells oxy and coke, and is a total sleezeball.

At age thirty he has dames who think they are in a relatiinship after a one night stand or two, dames who call his mom, dames who stalk him.

If the sex is good, the guy looks good, women will put up with about anything. Kinda like some guys (though men seem to have a limit to how much thet can take).

Mod cut: Off topic.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 11-10-2013 at 09:01 PM..

Old 11-09-2013, 08:03 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,641,023 times
I think I could if I was more confident acting and sounding and had a better job that I was passionate about it would help me in being confident .

Old 11-09-2013, 08:07 PM

428 posts, read 445,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krieger00 View Post
I think I could if I was more confident acting and sounding and had a better job that I was passionate about it would help me in being confident .
My former life and current job is where I got mine. Nothing was ever free. You did 120% at all times and it still wasn't good enough. Yeah, you are proud indeed. You worked your ass off for it.

Old 11-09-2013, 09:53 PM

4,593 posts, read 9,190,434 times
Yes, myself once in a while. Race: Black; Weight: 156lbs; Height: 5'8''-ish; eye color: brown Age: 24

The compliment I get is my eyes, but to be honest it's usually from women that are either average looking or I personally don't find attractive.

Last edited by Chicagoland60426; 11-09-2013 at 10:03 PM..

Old 11-09-2013, 10:44 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,471,476 times
I like taller guys, over 6 foot 2.
They also have to outweigh me by quit a bit so no short skinny guys. But what attracts me to a guy in the end is intelligence and his career ,aspirations, work ethic etc.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 4

Old 11-09-2013, 10:48 PM

52,193 posts, read 52,623,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
I like taller guys, over 6 foot 2.
They also have to outweigh me by quit a bit so no short skinny guys. But what attracts me to a guy in the end is intelligence and his career ,aspirations, work ethic etc.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 4
6 2 rang first, yet intelligence and career seem to make the cut...

Is it tall guys or career and intelligence....

What about short dumb dudes...or are they just plain shythouse......

Old 11-09-2013, 11:15 PM

8,733 posts, read 15,932,795 times
Not real sure what this thread is all about , it's going in several directions....... What caught my eye here is what it's about . That first look. I thought that was normal.i have always been that way. Just about every woman I had a relationship with , regardless of how long , was the instant look, for both of us. You just know , they know , we gravitate to each other. I see that as a natural thing. Yes it has everything to do with looks . Two people just know there will be Somthing going on , I could always feel it. I think it's a sexual Atraction , like a magnet you can not stop nor do you want to. The problem is sometimes they are married , which can be a problem but not always. I do think it's chemisty that is ment to be as part of the natural order of things. It is hard to resist !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.