U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2013, 01:31 PM

428 posts, read 399,893 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
See ya. Have fun. Goodbye!
You too man. Hope we will meet again in another topic soon ��
Rate this post positively

Old 11-25-2013, 01:31 PM

21,188 posts, read 22,508,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by princewilla View Post
They mean everything to me. After reading articles after articles especially the rational male one which i posted in this page i am more than sure about my views.Thanks for putting up with me.
So missed my point... You can have all the crazy beliefs you want but they are not facts. They are misguided opinions. At the end of the day - it's actually better for everyone if you stay away from women but someday you might realize that your delusions and fears have gotten in the way of your life.

Old 11-25-2013, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkered24 View Post
Programmed like any other type of "fundamentalist" I see...
Did you read the stefen hawkings theory about things we believe in this world being just a model created in our brain ?Everything we see or feel even love is certain type of model we tend to create. Its fascinating when you think about t. What would we be without our brains ? Just imagine.

Old 11-25-2013, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
So missed my point... You can have all the crazy beliefs you want but they are not facts. They are misguided opinions. At the end of the day - it's actually better for everyone if you stay away from women but someday you might realize that your delusions and fears have gotten in the way of your life.
I wil never doubt the surveys and links i have posted here and my own views and never regret my decision. I maybe just a student but my mind is mature enough to see how this world really is. Have a good day.

Old 11-25-2013, 01:39 PM

9,130 posts, read 16,709,953 times
Quote:
Did you read the stefen hawkings theory about things we believe in this world being just a model created in our brain ?Everything we see or feel even love is certain type of model we tend to create. Its fascinating when you think about t. What would we be without our brains ? Just imagine.
Exactly.

It is a good reason for you to set down the cool aid and start to discover some of these things for which you love to expound on yourself, instead of regurgitating the stuff you have read elsewhere.

Old 11-25-2013, 01:41 PM

9,410 posts, read 12,483,110 times
Quote:
Proud virgin. .
One day when you're grown up and realise you actually quite fancy women, you'll look back on this thread and go duh, what a dolt I was. Because you have just made yourself look really silly. Now go away and do your homework like a good little boy.

Old 11-25-2013, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkered24 View Post
Exactly.

It is a good reason for you to set down the cool aid and start to discover some of these things for which you love to expound on yourself, instead of regurgitating the stuff you have read elsewhere.
I am not too optimistic about it though.Have a good day.

Old 11-25-2013, 01:43 PM

8,011 posts, read 7,171,770 times
This threads going to unnecessarily go another 100 replies when it really doesn't have to considering that the this poster has posted the same crap here twice under two previously banned usernames. (mclovin, trillcosby). As long as you guys keep engaging him he will come back again and again. Starve him of attention and he'll go away.

Why don't that positive threads get this much attention?

Old 11-25-2013, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
One day when you're grown up and realise you actually quite fancy women, you'll look back on this thread and go duh, what a dolt I was. Because you have just made yourself look really silly. Now go away and do your homework like a good little boy.
I am not a kid and I don't need to see the reality which does not exist. Have a good day.

Old 11-25-2013, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
This threads going to unnecessarily go another 100 replies when it really doesn't have to considering that the this poster has posted the same crap here twice under two previously banned usernames. (mclovin, trillcosby). As long as you guys keep engaging him he will come back again and again. Starve him of attention and he'll go away.

Why don't that positive threads get this much attention?
Really ? I have never posted anything with such weird looking usernames. You are falsely accusing me and that is not a good thing. I am not a coward who post same things over and over again. Can you give me the link of those threads which those guys posted ? I want to see them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.