U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 11-25-2013, 09:27 AM
 
428 posts, read 399,893 times
Reputation: 105

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
So, you spend your time googling things to back up your deluded ideas of relationships and you don't see this as strange?

I don't have to look up things to back up my ideas of relationships because I actually HAVE relationships.

Oh - and blogs are simply other people's opinions. Just so you know. Next you are going to start linking us back to your own posts as proof.
Because these surveys tells about the general population and people who are in love. Breakups hit men harder. Why is it so ?Divorced men are 8 times more likely to commit suicide. Why is it so ?Men in general are more romantic than women. Why is it so ?Men are 30% more likely to die after their wives death but women remain unaffected. Why is it so ?Women are happier than men after divorce. Why is it so ?And all these things are concluded via studies and surveys and not made up by me. Seriously. The things are quite obvious.
Rate this post positively

 
Old 11-25-2013, 09:30 AM
 
Location: Katonah, NY
21,188 posts, read 22,508,527 times
Reputation: 22185
Oh - and I don't put much stock in a "law" that, when you google it, has an extremely short entry in Wikipedia and all the other mentions of it are from blogs or forums for angry men.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 11-25-2013, 09:32 AM
 
Location: Katonah, NY
21,188 posts, read 22,508,527 times
Reputation: 22185
Quote:
Originally Posted by princewilla View Post
Because these surveys tells about the general population and people who are in love. Breakups hit men harder. Why is it so ?Divorced men are 8 times more likely to commit suicide. Why is it so ?Men in general are more romantic than women. Why is it so ?Men are 30% more likely to die after their wives death but women remain unaffected. Why is it so ?Women are happier than men after divorce. Why is it so ?And all these things are concluded via studies and surveys and not made up by me. Seriously. The things are quite obvious.
You are taking facts (or in some cases making them up) and interpreting them in your own messed up way. Women usually have more of an outside support system. This doesn't have anything to do with how much they love men or how death and divorce affect them. It just means that they have more people around them who they can talk to and help them through tough times. Men tend to internalize things more and not turn to others for support. You are putting blame on women for no other reason that to confirm your own deluded beliefs.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 11-25-2013, 09:34 AM
 
5,121 posts, read 6,008,894 times
Reputation: 5809
Quote:
Originally Posted by princewilla View Post
And you think these are not facts ?
So you think it's a fact that all women in the whole world are incapable of love, just like animals, and are all evil (including the women I mentioned who spend their lives helping others or laying down their lives for others) and still can't see how that's putting people down? Then again, if you don't think women are people at all, I can see your point.

If you don't want a relationship at all and have never been in one, why are you even here on a relationship forum?
Rate this post positively
 
Old 11-25-2013, 09:43 AM
 
428 posts, read 399,893 times
Reputation: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
You are taking facts (or in some cases making them up) and interpreting them in your own messed up way. Women usually have more of an outside support system. This doesn't have anything to do with how much they love men or how death and divorce affect them. It just means that they have more people around them who they can talk to and help them through tough times. Men tend to internalize things more and not turn to others for support. You are putting blame on women for no other reason that to confirm your own deluded beliefs.
I am not putting blame on women. That is how biology and evolution works and it has everything to do with love. Women rush into romance but men will fall harder - Independent.ie
Rate this post positively
 
Old 11-25-2013, 09:48 AM
 
428 posts, read 399,893 times
Reputation: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillabean View Post
So you think it's a fact that all women in the whole world are incapable of love, just like animals, and are all evil (including the women I mentioned who spend their lives helping others or laying down their lives for others) and still can't see how that's putting people down? Then again, if you don't think women are people at all, I can see your point.

If you don't want a relationship at all and have never been in one, why are you even here on a relationship forum?
No no noAnimals are vey much capable of love and that too unconditionally. Dogs are great example of unconditional love.I never said women are incapable of love. Infact they love money and kids so so much.I just said. They are incapable of loving men like men love women. That's it.Some time ago, i craved love and relationship and that is why i am here lol. Its not the case anymore though.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 11-25-2013, 09:49 AM
 
Location: Katonah, NY
21,188 posts, read 22,508,527 times
Reputation: 22185
Quote:
Originally Posted by princewilla View Post
I am not putting blame on women. That is how biology and evolution works and it has everything to do with love. Women rush into romance but men will fall harder - Independent.ie
I'm not sure you really understand what "facts" are.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 11-25-2013, 09:52 AM
 
428 posts, read 399,893 times
Reputation: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Oh - and I don't put much stock in a "law" that, when you google it, has an extremely short entry in Wikipedia and all the other mentions of it are from blogs or forums for angry men.
But that law is so dead on. I was amazed when i applied it to women i have seen in my life. He was a genius.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 11-25-2013, 09:55 AM
 
428 posts, read 399,893 times
Reputation: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I'm not sure you really understand what "facts" are.
I believe in surveys because they obviously have some merit on t
Rate this post positively
 
Old 11-25-2013, 09:56 AM
 
Location: Katonah, NY
21,188 posts, read 22,508,527 times
Reputation: 22185
Quote:
Originally Posted by princewilla View Post
I believe in surveys because they obviously have some merit on t
Uh huh.
Rate this post positively
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.



All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top