Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2013, 08:57 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by princewilla View Post
But that law is so dead on. I was amazed when i applied it to women i have seen in my life. He was a genius.
You are just proving my point. This is probably exactly how the new members of the Westboro Baptist cult feel. "It's amazing! When I apply all these things to my own beliefs - they totally line up! Therefore, it must be right!"

Old 11-25-2013, 09:16 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,924 times
I never really understood this argument either.

It's basically implying that not being in a monagamous relationship is anti female by nature

Old 11-25-2013, 09:21 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
I never really understood this argument either.

It's basically implying that not being in a monagamous relationship is anti female by nature
I don't think that wanting to be a bachelor forever in it of itself is sexist. I think the OP is being called sexist (among other things) for his beliefs - not for wanting to be a bachelor.

Old 11-25-2013, 09:59 AM

428 posts, read 475,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
You are just proving my point. This is probably exactly how the new members of the Westboro Baptist cult feel. "It's amazing! When I apply all these things to my own beliefs - they totally line up! Therefore, it must be right!"
I want to stick with this mindset.Because if i choose another path then when i would be in my 50's ( if i live that long) i would look up my life and wonder how my life would have turned out if i sticked with my beleives when i was young. How would my life would have been if i didn't let myself go. I would not have been used up for my sperm and later treated like i didn't matter anymore. How i would have lots of money for myself instead of paying child support and alimony and how would i never got the same love back.In other words. I would have probably saved myself from heartaches, pain and being last in my wife's priority list.List is endless. I don't want to have any regrets. Its all good when there is no one in you life to hurt you because those who you love the most are one's who hurt you the most.

Old 11-25-2013, 10:00 AM

9,130 posts, read 20,012,483 times
A life or lifestyle choice of being a bachelor or single would not be sexist.

Trying to justify making a lifestyle choice of being a single/bachelor through constant attacks against the female gender is sexist. In fact, doing so is pretty much the definition of what "sexist" is.

In this context, it seems clear to me why people may accuse the OP of being sexist. He has shown a need to defend his preferred lifestyle choice through a relentless, villifying attack on women in general.

Old 11-25-2013, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkered24 View Post
A life or lifestyle choice of being a bachelor or single would not be sexist.

Trying to justify making a lifestyle choice of being a single/bachelor through constant attacks against the female gender is sexist. In fact, doing so is pretty much the definition of what "sexist" is.

In this context, it seems clear to me why people may accuse the OP of being sexist. He has shown a need to defend his preferred lifestyle choice through a relentless, villifying attack on women in general.
You do know i have provided surveys and links for every claim i have made so far, right ? So how i am sexist ?

Old 11-25-2013, 10:51 AM

36,529 posts, read 30,863,516 times
Quote:
Because these surveys tells about the general population and people who are in love. Breakups hit men harder. Why is it so ?Divorced men are 8 times more likely to commit suicide. Why is it so ?Men in general are more romantic than women. Why is it so ?Men are 30% more likely to die after their wives death but women remain unaffected. Why is it so ?Women are happier than men after divorce. Why is it so ?And all these things are concluded via studies and surveys and not made up by me. Seriously. The things are quite obvious.
LOL.
OK. Because men are more dependent on women for their emotional and physical needs. They basically have an indentured servant who most often also brings in an income. Thus, it is more difficult for them to carry on once they have lost that nurturing and support.

Whereas women will sometimes see the loss of a spouse as being freed from servitude. An opportunity to live their own lives without having to put another's needs and wants, ideas, thoughts, concerns, opportunities, wishes, etc. etc. before her own. Many women never had nurturing, support, step and fetch it from their SO so they don't miss it and life is actually easier not having a man around.

Old 11-25-2013, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
LOL.
OK. Because men are more dependent on women for their emotional and physical needs. They basically have an indentured servant who most often also brings in an income. Thus, it is more difficult for them to carry on once they have lost that nurturing and support.

Whereas women will sometimes see the loss of a spouse as being freed from servitude. An opportunity to live their own lives without having to put another's needs and wants, ideas, thoughts, concerns, opportunities, wishes, etc. etc. before her own. Many women never had nurturing, support, step and fetch it from their SO so they don't miss it and life is actually easier not having a man around.
And new opportunity for money to come through via life insurance. LolThat's what they marry their men for. In most relationship. Men are givers. Women are takers. You can see it in dating itself. Men pay for dates., buy gifts, wedding rings etc.

Old 11-25-2013, 11:39 AM

1,194 posts, read 1,399,799 times
For someone who has zero experiencing with women, you sure do like to rant about them, don't you? Your mother must be very proud of you.

Old 11-25-2013, 11:43 AM

36,529 posts, read 30,863,516 times
Quote:
And new opportunity for money to come through via life insurance. LolThat's what they marry their men for. In most relationship. Men are givers. Women are takers. You can see it in dating itself. Men pay for dates., buy gifts, wedding rings etc.
Yeah, your right. All men carry tons of life insurance and women marry them in hope that they will die young so they can sit back and live off the million dollar pay out. Heck they don't usually even have a proper burial for the chumps. My girlfriends are always talking about how they wish their old man would hurry and die so they can collect. I have been holding out for an older man who will make me the beneficiary of, at the minimum, a one million dollar policy. Menz are so silly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships