Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2013, 08:17 AM

3,549 posts, read 5,376,961 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Who said that? Lol
Well obviously his personality comes into play then..

Last edited by houstan-dan; 11-27-2013 at 08:27 AM..

Old 11-27-2013, 08:22 AM

2,087 posts, read 2,849,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickySantoro View Post
Usually not. Back in the day, the whores who doled out the coochie indiscriminately always seemed to attract the so-called "hunky" guys.
Yep. It was like that for me in HS & college too.

Maybe if you are in the right place at the right time and girl is accepting a gangbang, then you might get really lucky. MAYBE. That was actually serious.

But those guys are usually the 'hot' guys.

In reality, there are no 'easy' women.

Old 11-27-2013, 08:52 PM

170 posts, read 373,276 times
Yes, actually. A guy who is average in looks has a better chance at having casual sex with a hot girl than he does dating her. Because she might like him and be willing to bang him on the down low, but still doesn't want to be seen with him in public.

Old 11-27-2013, 08:56 PM

305 posts, read 376,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJS99 View Post
Simple question.

Is it possible for physically unattractive guys to get hookup sex, whether it be online, cold approach, or at a bar/club?

I have seen a lot, and a few guys I know that would be considered relatively physically unattractive in the eyes of most women have been able to get into some nice relationships, sometimes with some fairly attractive women. I will begrudgingly admit this.

But attempting to get hookups was a complete and utter failure, no matter whether hitting on the hottest or least hot woman at the bar.

The idea is that if a woman is going for sex, she is going to hookup with the most attractive guy she can get, so why would she even entertain the thought of desperately trying to get just 'someone for the night' (a strategy lots of guys have, even hot ones).

Yes, but the ones I know have stuff: houses, cars and a big bank account.

Old 11-27-2013, 10:08 PM

2,631 posts, read 7,016,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstan-dan View Post
Or you just have no game.. but that would mean it's your fault and not everyone elses.

Are you fat?
Do you have good teeth?
Do you exercise a lot?
Clean skin?
Well groomed?

With your attitude I'm sure there's reasons past just genetics why you are unattractive.

There are always things about your appearance you can change. Most people are 3's because they don't take care of themselves, not genetics.

Or if you were once 300lbs, even if you get to 175 you will probably have so much loose skin you'll never look that great. Thats the individuals choice "about 99% of the time except the rare cases"

With some hard work most 3s and 4s coukd turn into solid 6s or 7s... not everyone can be brad pitt but get some abs, legs, 18" arms and a great set of teeth in that smile and it will make a big improvement for most..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
I'm glad you are spreading the truth.

Old 11-27-2013, 10:26 PM

5,324 posts, read 6,101,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSoundOfMuzak View Post
Yes, actually. A guy who is average in looks has a better chance at having casual sex with a hot girl than he does dating her. Because she might like him and be willing to bang him on the down low, but still doesn't want to be seen with him in public.
Yeah the one girl ive ever even hooked up with in my life was drunk at the time and the next day texted me and pleading for me to to tell nobody because im sure she didnt want people to know she hooked up with my ugly arse..

Old 11-27-2013, 10:26 PM

1,514 posts, read 2,120,212 times
I'm going to fall into the camp of yes it's possible; Although I don't have any experience with this myself.

Old 11-28-2013, 03:42 AM

3,636 posts, read 3,426,127 times
Quote:
Simple question.
Simple answer: Yes.

Your question presupposes "Unattractive" even exists. What one persons finds attractive another person finds unattractive - and vice versa. Whatever you look like - someone out there will be attracted to you.

So yes ANY person can generally "get sex" as you put it.

Old 11-28-2013, 05:31 AM

348 posts, read 498,401 times
Quote:
Simple question.

Is it possible for physically unattractive guys to get hookup sex, whether it be online, cold approach, or at a bar/club?

I have seen a lot, and a few guys I know that would be considered relatively physically unattractive in the eyes of most women have been able to get into some nice relationships, sometimes with some fairly attractive women. I will begrudgingly admit this.

But attempting to get hookups was a complete and utter failure, no matter whether hitting on the hottest or least hot woman at the bar.

The idea is that if a woman is going for sex, she is going to hookup with the most attractive guy she can get, so why would she even entertain the thought of desperately trying to get just 'someone for the night' (a strategy lots of guys have, even hot ones).
Bar/ club. Alcohol is involved and at the end of the evening women are more likely to hook with anyone.

Old 11-28-2013, 05:42 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,952,831 times
School for the blind?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships