Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2013, 10:31 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,182,643 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AviatorFan View Post
I also have no doubt the most unhappy men in the world are married. Actually, the unhappiest people in the world are married. It's called accompanied loneliness.
I have no doubt the most unhappiest, and demented, people in the world are those compelled to create user name after user name to complain about something they will never have.

Old 11-27-2013, 10:32 AM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
I also have no doubt the most unhappy men in the world are married. Actually, the unhappiest people in the world are married. It's called accompanied loneliness.
This is why women prefer to be alone, than in an unhappy marriage or with a partner whose personality isn't a good fit.

Old 11-27-2013, 10:33 AM

48,518 posts, read 34,807,002 times
Quote:
I'm sure there are lots of unhappy men and women who are married, and lots of men and women who are unhappy single. The other would be called unaccompanied loneliness I guess.

I can't base my decisions in life on other people. I can only manage my own.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 11-27-2013, 10:33 AM

11,785 posts, read 12,022,471 times
Quote:
Didja read that in a blog?

Old 11-27-2013, 10:35 AM

4,320 posts, read 5,135,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
If you have a beef with the stay-at-home mommy option, go for someone who isn't interested in having kids. Problem solved. Really not a big deal. Definitely, we don't need more humans on the planet.
Where are they? There are women who don't want more children, and there are young women who say they don't want children (but will likely change their minds once they meet Mi$ter Right), and there are older women who never had kids but can't anymore, but the number of otherwise appealing women who seriously don't want kids is minute.

Afterall, wouldn't hystorectomies be more common in youngish women? They know they'll feel 100% better and won't have the icky monthly activity.

Old 11-27-2013, 10:39 AM

41,938 posts, read 36,935,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to NE View Post
Where are they? There are women who don't want more children, and there are young women who say they don't want children (but will likely change their minds once they meet Mi$ter Right), and there are older women who never had kids but can't anymore, but the number of otherwise appealing women who seriously don't want kids is minute.

Oh good lord, no it isn't.

Old 11-27-2013, 10:39 AM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:

Afterall, wouldn't hystorectomies be more common in youngish women? They know they'll feel 100% better and won't have the icky monthly activity.
Wow! You REALLY don't know what you're talking about! Getting a hysterectomy causes premature menopause. Those youngish women might never want to have sex again, after that. This is your solution? Don't you mean: getting their tubes tied?

Women who don't want kids are around, they just don't talk about it publicly. You need to meet a lot of women and have that particular conversation with them, in order to find them. But they're around. I know several.

Old 11-27-2013, 10:42 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,332,595 times
Quote:
I seriously expect they don't, I would hate to be a husband. Poor guys.
Really? All my straight couple women envy my life.
They wish to god they could have a wife.

I have every advantage - I get a lucrative career AND someone I can count on to do house chores, child-rearing, and be my best friend...not many women have that. Not to mention my wife gave up her six-figure career to make our house a home and raise our children. She can and does pull her weight plus more without feeling stress or resentment. Other women I know are running their asses off to do it all and be it all, and we get the best of both worlds.

Old 11-27-2013, 10:47 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,332,595 times
Quote:
Actually, please go read the stats.
Married men are the happiest...even more than married women.

Married people are happier — and fatter — than singles - Lifestyle - MiamiHerald.com

Why Married Men Are Happier | Men's Health News

Old 11-27-2013, 10:48 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,182,643 times
Quote:

Oh yea, early menopause, major surgery...that sure leads to feeling better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships