Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2013, 12:08 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,194,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragazza2011 View Post
I'm on the same page with you ^^^^^^^^^^^ I hate clutter and unnecessary items. However, I'm not the neatest person in the world and I think I would probably p*ss you off. I occasionally leave dishes in the sink. Though, two separate bathrooms are an excellent idea.
Or, one bath and seperate area for the vanity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2013, 12:11 PM

44,256 posts, read 64,082,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
Despite being an avid gardener and mountain biker and not being afraid of dirt, another forum member summed it up best, I prefer to live in a sterile environment. I hate having things in my possession that I do not need, I hate receiving gifts I did not ask for, I hate being asked for what gifts I want. I have no wish to own souvenirs, one-of-a-kind graphic shirts, and drinking glasses that do not match the others in the cupboard. I refuse to keep kitchen appliances due to them taking up space on the counter. I keep a highly organized refridgerator and like to keep things there for the least time possible. I absolutely despise having dirty dishes in the sink, especially if they are stacked. The office desk must be clear after having finished any tasks requiring usage of the office desk. Every drawer in the house must be thoroughly organized. Clothes in the closet *and* the dirty laundry basket require that they be neatly folded so they take up the minimal space. I completely detest the popular concept of things such as socks mysteriously disappearing. Any fictional books I read are stored on an Amazon kindle and reference books (and binders) are organized by the Dewey Decimal System. I will be able to tolerate an occasional magazine left on the coffee table oriented in tilted manner but absolutely forbid having a disorganized shed/garage. Furthermore, given my experience in the bath room of a house that has a female resident, when I build my first house, I will request that a separate bathroom for her to be built in a way that I will not have to look at it.
I hate clutter and stuff, but this is bordering on a mental issue.

Old 11-27-2013, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
I hate clutter and stuff, but this is bordering on a mental issue.
It's not a mental issue, though.

Old 11-27-2013, 12:21 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,073,504 times
No.

Old 11-27-2013, 12:41 PM

Quote:

Really?

Any fictional books I read are stored on an Amazon kindle and reference books (and binders) are organized by the Dewey Decimal System. I will be able to tolerate an occasional magazine left on the coffee table oriented in tilted manner

Old 11-27-2013, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Really?

Any fictional books I read are stored on an Amazon kindle and reference books (and binders) are organized by the Dewey Decimal System. I will be able to tolerate an occasional magazine left on the coffee table oriented in tilted manner
I organize my books and have stuff on the coffee table once in a while. Sounds normal to me.

Old 11-27-2013, 12:47 PM

Quote:
I organize my books and have stuff on the coffee table once in a while. Sounds normal to me.
I love ya, dude. And I echo your sentiment. I like things neat and NO CLUTTER.

But militant anything is gonna turn most people off.

Old 11-27-2013, 12:51 PM

Quote:
I love ya, dude. And I echo your sentiment. I like things neat and NO CLUTTER.

But militant anything is gonna turn most people off.
Don't worry, I am not going to yell at someone like some sergeant if you are not concerned about neatness. However, I will put things where they belong

Old 11-27-2013, 01:12 PM

41,938 posts, read 36,737,208 times
Quote:

Is it an emotional one? If it isn't in your head, where is it?

Old 11-27-2013, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Is it an emotional one? If it isn't in your head, where is it?
It's not an issue in the negative sense of the word.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships