Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2013, 02:10 PM

1,479 posts, read 2,718,491 times

Advertisements

I have a close friend in this exact situation. I think what he's doing is wrong and we've talked about it a couple of times. The woman is a total loser, has been on the gobment dole for nearly 10 years , is using her husband for money and using my friend for sex and free motorcycle repairs.

1.) My friend knows she's married but doesnt care.
2.) He doesnt feel bad about what he's doing.
3.) Not sure if my friend has been cheated on.
4.) It has been going on for over a year.
5.) Neither he nor I know her husband.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2013, 11:47 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,196,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
The second part to my other thread, this thread is for the men.

1.) did you know at first the woman in question had a BF/Husband? Or did you later find out and didnt care?
2.) did you ever feel bad at any point
3.) were you ever cheated on?
4.) Hiw long did it last? Did she break it up or did you? Was it only a sex arrangement?
5.) Did you know the other guy? Was he a friend, co worker, family member, acquaintance etc?

I'm gonna answer my own thread. This has happened to me twice in my life, one was with an ex who was in a committed relationship(lol) and the other was with a close friend who was dating some dude.

1.)Both times they were with someone else.
2.) first guy no but the second guy kinda. I mean dude was actually courting this girl,wining/dining, and was geting no play... Plus it could happen to ANY GUY. I remember one time they went out to a restauraunt she was texting me the whole time how this dude was lame, got takeout and had him drop her at my place.
3.)not to my knowledge
4.)with my ex it lasted for a few months, then I got a GF and cut her off. With my friend it lasted like a few weeks. She was never serious with that guy anyway. She's in a relationship right now but I could get it any time I wanted though I'm just in my own relationship
5.)the first no, the second yes. But only briefly.

Old 06-16-2014, 10:30 PM

5,443 posts, read 4,675,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datafeed View Post
I used to be the boy toy of a third wife of a rich Qatari. It was illicit but fun. In Qatar the men must buy their wives so they are often 20-35 years older than then their second or third wife. The wives are from poorer Arab nations. This chick was from Tunisia and was smoking. Her hubbie was 58 and and in ill helath and she was 28. We met in a doha dairy queen using bluetooth and she would pick me up on friday and I would lay down in the back of the range. We would go to an apartment and have crazy sex and she would buy me gifts....if her husband would have found out he would have had her killed and I would have been deported and lost my 145k a year job.

Good for you!

Old 06-16-2014, 10:36 PM

7,454 posts, read 13,422,144 times
Quote:

1.) did you know at first the woman in question had a BF/Husband? Or did you later find out and didnt care?
4.) Hiw long did it last? Did she break it up or did you? Was it only a sex arrangement?
5.) Did you know the other guy? Was he a friend, co worker, family member, acquaintance etc?

1) Nope, found out and broke it off it may have ended anyway at a similar time.
2) Sure, but not in relation to her husband. As didn't know, most of the time.
3) No Idea.
4) Mainly sex.
5) No, but as it happened I found out more about him after we went our own ways. Their relationship was completely on the rocks BEFORE she met me.

Old 06-16-2014, 10:44 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,991,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nema98 View Post
Good for you!
Really?!? I read that post and I thought, 'If this is true, this poor guy is seriously messed up.'

It's funny how men tend to be impressed by things that make women just feel pity.

Old 06-16-2014, 10:51 PM

Quote:

1.Yes she mentioned it and the fact that she had four kids, we were both 25. I am 27 now.
2. No I did not, I found it flattering that she liked me in such a short period of time, in fact it was only a day we had met at a short term job we had. She told me that she wanted us to go home together, and I was hesitant at first.
3.Not that I know of.
4. It lasted a few months, short time actually.
5. Never knew the guy, she told me they moved around a lot and he was in the military, though no specifics. They were Hispanic.

Old 06-16-2014, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
Really?!? I read that post and I thought, 'If this is true, this poor guy is seriously messed up.'

It's funny how men tend to be impressed by things that make women just feel pity.

That is just how many guys are, when sex is offered and we find that woman attractive, it is thrilling. Look I always felt bad for rich older men and women who delude themselves that the younger person loves them and is attracted. Seriously take Donald Sterling for example! The guy is a fool, look what she did to him!. They love your money, not you!

Who knows if the story is true or not, but most of all I respect that Tunisian woman than I do him, she is young and knows what she wants. She will not waste her time with that old wealthy fool!

Old 06-16-2014, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nema98 View Post
1.Yes she mentioned it and the fact that she had four kids, we were both 25. I am 27 now.
2. No I did not, I found it flattering that she liked me in such a short period of time, in fact it was only a day we had met at a short term job we had. She told me that she wanted us to go home together, and I was hesitant at first.
3.Not that I know of.
4. It lasted a few months, short time actually.
5. Never knew the guy, she told me they moved around a lot and he was in the military, though no specifics. They were Hispanic.

The fact that she was married made it hotter!

Old 06-17-2014, 12:06 AM

8,781 posts, read 9,446,868 times
Quote:

1: yes
2: not at the time, no. By the time I even thought about it again it was dust in the wind.
3: a few years off and on, Essentially just a f buddy out sheer convenience. I moved on when her drama started affecting our situation. I wasn't interested in a relationship or her personal life...
4: knew "of" not personally

This was my early 20's when I would do anything with a good smile and nice wiggle. It doesn't appeal to me anymore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships