Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2013, 04:43 PM

52,194 posts, read 52,629,348 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammie071tone View Post
I was afraid someone would say that. He's a really good catch and that's why sometimes I feel like he could be waiting for something better to come along.
Listen, I was being harsh, but it's a cold hard reality, but don't let yourself be treated any less. I mean, don't be a little doe, keep your head up and don't let him have the upper hand.

I'm not explaining this well..... keep your dignity....... treat yourself like you are a catch and let him know it....

You may be a fabulous person, I don't know you.....you just come off as sounding a bit desperate and that's the part I'm trying to address. It's like you're waiting for table scraps, try to not let that part come through to him. He may already sense it and also the 3 kids thing he may feel like he's holding all the cards.... IDK.......

Best luck to you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2013, 04:44 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,758,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I don't want to be mean here, but what guy wants to get involved with a woman with three different baby daddy type of woman....... He's the one on here that should be starting a thread........I'd run as fast as my legs could carry me........
I would be out of there faster than a fat kid at a dodgeball game. I am betting he is a hapless soul. This whole thing seems screwy. Or at the least a bad episode of the Jerry Springer show.

Old 11-29-2013, 04:54 PM

3,391 posts, read 4,480,210 times
Quote:
Men: if you don't friend your girlfriend on facebook....are you up to something shady?
Yes. Not friending you on FB suggests he wants to keep you a secret from someone, and there are not too many to interpret that...

Old 11-29-2013, 04:55 PM

3,391 posts, read 4,480,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Collateral View Post
Who over age 17 cares about Facebook?
Given that something like 70% of US adults are FB users, I'd say a lot of people...

Old 11-29-2013, 05:06 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times
Quote:
Do I have a chance of something serious with this guy?
You must be smoking hot, and good in bed for a man to get involved with you well, 3 kids-3 daddies, obviously, you like to procreate.

@anyrate- Your chances are good *if you keep baby daddy-drama to a minimum, and keep him happy in the bedroom*

Old 11-29-2013, 05:13 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,641,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
You must be smoking hot, and good in bed for a man to get involved with you well, 3 kids-3 daddies, obviously, you like to procreate.

@anyrate- Your chances are good *if you keep baby daddy-drama to a minimum, and keep him happy in the bedroom*

I would pass on a girl like that sorry no thanks I am sure she nice and all . On top of that you do not have custody of your kids and your a woman . That is a big red flag if the courts said your not fit to have them full time.

Old 11-29-2013, 05:49 PM

1,095 posts, read 1,630,573 times
Facebook is the last of your problems. If I were that guy, I would run FAST! Three different baby daddies? Any man would be crazy to get involved in that. I would never date a woman with a kid that's not mine.

Old 11-29-2013, 06:15 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,812,105 times
My wife and I are not facebook friends. We both are well aware of what goes on in our lives. We don't need no facebook to communicate. Some people live on that crap.

Old 11-29-2013, 06:46 PM

99 posts, read 215,942 times
Damaged goods

Old 11-29-2013, 06:53 PM

7,429 posts, read 4,672,937 times
He may have other girls that's why he doesn't add you? It's a red flag. Can you imagine living without him? How do you value your self-respect over your happiness? If you're already happy where it's at, then there's no need to be asking for FB friendship. But if you want something more serious and really wants to test him, then do ask it from him, knowing that it may scare him off.

Sometimes, even being friends on FB is not enough.

Right before my GF saying yes to me, she asked not just to be friends on FB but also for me to give her my password on the spot. It's a big TEST. She first gave to me her FB password and then asked for mine. I gave it to her since I'm clean although I mentioned to her there were a lot of courting and flirting messages prior with other girls, understandably since we're not together yet.

Can I have not given her my password? Of course but I really like to prove to her that she's the only one. Right after that, she came in to my FB account like the CIA would and changed my profile pic with her pic, changed the background with our pic and basically marked her territory all over. She then went to her own FB account and changed her FB profile pic with mine; sort of reversed everything. It basically exposed us to all our family and friends that very instant, which is her intention. In a way I found it endearing what she did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships