Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2013, 01:51 AM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times

Advertisements

Yeah, sure, if she had a big old booty.......

J/K.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2013, 02:44 AM

16,488 posts, read 24,480,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty_Pelican View Post
Oh really? I think this thread needs examples on what constitutes ugly.

These two photos of these women show heavy women, you cannot even tell what they look like. So they are automatically ugly because they are heavy?

Old 12-02-2013, 08:46 AM

9,855 posts, read 11,931,928 times
What is "ugly"? I don't actually find obese attractive, but I think the woman in the Superman costume is kind of cute. Certainly by dressing like that she comes across like someone likely to be "interesting". I'd date her. If I found out later that it was all a front, and that deep down she was sad, repressed, uptight and inflexible as more conventionally attractive women can often be, then I'd probably break it off. I have literally found LTR gold by dating a woman that many would find unattractive, maybe even ugly. She just gets better and better as the years roll by. If this is the validation the o.p. needs to let go of their inner shallow Hal, then I for one am glad to help. Go for it.

H

Old 12-02-2013, 08:48 AM

328 posts, read 466,326 times
I'm pretty busted and I had my share of men, plus I am married now. So fellow ugly chicks, there is hope. You just have to realize your limitations. We will never be Beyonce, Adriane Lima or those other chicks men like and we know that. We can usually cook really well and we have things to talk about. (most) Men hardly ever find out though, because they are too busy chasing the beautiful vacuous ones...

Last edited by Doomed_Shroom12; 12-02-2013 at 09:00 AM..

Old 12-02-2013, 08:51 AM

3,636 posts, read 3,426,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnygreen View Post
Men: Would you ever date an ugly women? Let's say she has an amazing personality, but she is an ugly bad looking girl. Would you ever date her?
Ugly by whos standards exactly? Yours? Societies? Or my own?

I will "date" any woman I like - who attracts my emotionally and physically. _Me_, no one else. What anyone else judges as being her level of attractiveness could not be less relevant to me.

Old 12-02-2013, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofur View Post
a truly ugly girl? no. physical attraction isn't the only thing, but its part of the equation. If any one part is totally lacking then it doesn't work. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so my ugly could be someone else's "not bad".
Yes, but women know 'truly ugly' to most men is simply showing up and not looking like an airbrushed supermodel. You know, looking like a normal human being with decent hygiene and grooming just isn't enough for a lot of men these days. They want CGI perfection in mortal woman, and boy howdy, I don't think nanotech has gotten that advanced yet.

Old 12-02-2013, 09:21 AM

9,855 posts, read 11,931,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomed_Shroom12 View Post
Yes, but women know 'truly ugly' to most men is simply showing up and not looking like an airbrushed supermodel. You know, looking like a normal human being with decent hygiene and grooming just isn't enough for a lot of men these days. They want CGI perfection in mortal woman, and boy howdy, I don't think nanotech has gotten that advanced yet.
You don't really believe all that do you? If you and I were dating and you used the word 'nano-tech' in a sentence, you would have it made. I honestly think women's main problem is that all of womankind are all trying to land the top 10% of the male population. It's bound to produce disappointment for most of them.

H

Old 12-02-2013, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
You don't really believe all that do you? If you and I were dating and you used the word 'nano-tech' in a sentence, you would have it made. I honestly think women's main problem is that all of womankind are all trying to land the top 10% of the male population. It's bound to produce disappointment for most of them.

H
Most women are like most men, we take the best from what we have available. Not many women have access to these "top 10%" whom I am certain, meet some astronomical standard of "good looks" coupled with $$ that few could hope to achieve in this life or the next. Well, I don't think I would want that life. Chasing an illusion of youth and Earthly power seems pointless. There are other things to do with one's time. A mate should never be the source of someone's pride or happiness...in my humble opinion.

Old 12-02-2013, 09:31 AM

5,324 posts, read 6,101,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomed_Shroom12 View Post
Thats bs men have a more diverse taste in women physically then vice versa..

Old 12-02-2013, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
Thats bs men have a more diverse taste in women physically then vice versa..
Ha ha ha ha ha. You made me laugh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships