Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2013, 01:09 PM

2,826 posts, read 3,990,798 times

Advertisements

Get some self esteem and quit being played. LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2013, 01:13 PM

7,844 posts, read 13,233,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageGuy2006 View Post
I bet he is soooooooooooooo hot.

It doesnt matter what he does, the OP will lean on every word he says regardless. At this point, the OP should have told him to f off, and she shouldnt care one bit about what he says.

Instead, she is waiting for a phone call, and he again f's with her by not calling and texting her instead.
hahaha, it's kind of funny actually, in a sad kind of way.

That is the only situation that anyone would put up with being treated like total ****.

How this guy has anyone talking to him is totally amazing. Let alone a woman who actually cares about what he has to say.
Exactly and you make a good point (the bolded). No self respecting, confident woman would care about what he has to say and sit around waiting for him to respond.

OP, don't come off as "desperate" with this guy. He can sense it and which is probably why he talks to you the way he does.

Old 12-04-2013, 01:25 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,048,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
you're crazy even associating with him
there could be another explanation other than she is menatlly ill which isn't a very nice thing to tell someone even if it were true <wags finger>

Old 12-04-2013, 01:27 PM

330 posts, read 545,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersgur723 View Post
So what do yall think?
Find someone who treats you worse. You'll probably like him even more.

Old 12-04-2013, 01:28 PM

5,751 posts, read 10,376,172 times
Get rid of the guy.... He's not into you, or is immature, or just wants to play games. Whatever the case, he is not respecting you, so end it.

Tell him you're done and stop returning his calls. He may try to win you back - maybe just to feel like a "winner" or keep trying at that FIB situation, but he is disrespectful/uncaring toward you and I'd advise you to put a lot of space/time between the two of you.

Old 12-04-2013, 03:05 PM

4,613 posts, read 4,794,032 times
Quote:
So a guy I like and am"talking to" asked me if we could be friends with benefits yesterday. Then after I said no and got upset he said he wasn't serious when he said that. Later, I called him to discuss the matter and I told him I thought we should go on a date. He asked me where and I said I didnt care and then he said McDonalds? And I said no not there.
But you said you didn't care. Why did you lie?

Quote:
(Ps. Im not stupid.
and yet...

Quote:
If you have any advice on how to get him to treat me better that would be helpful as well bc i cant seem to get him to and ive tried everything).
and...

Quote:
I showed him what y'all said
and...

Quote:
I texted him bc he was supposed to call me but he didnt...lol).
Quote:

It doesnt matter what he does, the OP will lean on every word he says regardless. At this point, the OP should have told him to f off, and she shouldnt care one bit about what he says.

Instead, she is waiting for a phone call, and he again f's with her by not calling and texting her instead.

That is the only situation that anyone would put up with being treated like total ****.

How this guy has anyone talking to him is totally amazing. Let alone a woman who actually cares about what he has to say.

I will guarantee you that the OP is young as well, and that's why this is being as blown up as it is. She wants justification for her behavior, and the capacity to say to this guy "look, other people agree with me!", thinking it will have any effect.

Spoiler
It won't.

Old 12-04-2013, 03:19 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,182,182 times
Why in hell on earth did you invite him over at 11:00 if you had no interest in being a FWB? That right there puzzles me a great deal. I think you sent a signal there that he will treat you the way are being treated by him because of the perimeters you did or didn't place on the situation. You dug your own grave with this one.

Old 12-04-2013, 04:29 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,648,445 times
You can not make a guy value you. He either does or doesn't and there is no changing that. The best thing to do is just let him go and move on once you realize a guy is treating you like crap.

Old 12-04-2013, 06:19 PM

17 posts, read 130,907 times
Quote:

Well. Hes adorable.

But for ur infomation...its not like that. We havnt been talking that long. Maybe a month. And there are a bunch of guys in my life that would easily take his place . Im not obsessed w him. Its not like that.

The problem is sometimes I really dont think he gets it. Like the 230 am thing. He REALLY HONESTLY DIDNT GET WHY I WAS MAD. I said its cause he doesnt treat me well and he really wanted me to explain it. Which I did but he still didnt thinm it was bad. Like not just saying that. He REALLY thought it wasnt bad. He was out w his friends after a football game (which is the biggest deal here) and he wasnt driving and he said that he said that he camme over lime he said he would so he didnt see the problem. He really didnt get it.

As far as the things hes says. I cant figure out why he says them. I really dont know.

And to be fair we r from different places. We grew up completely opposite. In completely opposite areas. At completely opposite school. With completely opposite parents. And we see things way different.and idk if its bc I hurt his feelings at some point. Once I told him I didnt want to talk anymore. Which was an over reaction. But the fight was bc we didnt understand each other bc we r from such different places. Like things that are normal to him, I couldnt even imagine. I think I do hurt his feelings sometimes. I dont want to, but I do. And now we r just in this cycle. So idk if hes saying it cause hes trying to protect himself like or if hes serious. And even if he isn't then I n ow its still not okay but then id work on it bc im not the nicest person myself...I over react and I am partly to blame. Its just if this is the case, I need him to communicate to me that this is the case.

And dont say we shouldn't be together bc we r different places. Thats part of the reason I like him. And thats a dumb reason not to b w sumone.

But like I said im not an idiot. If I thought he meant it then id never talk to him again and id go out w sumone else. But idk and I dont want leave wo knowing. Sometimes he says he cares and I believe him but then hell say the exact opposite. I want to know what he really feels and then ill do whatever based on that? But which one is for real...like I really dont. Im so confused.

And I just wanted him to see that im not crazy for getting mad when he says those things. Cause he thinks I get mad for no reason and I wanted yo show him that I dont get mad for no reason. That I hav a reason.

Old 12-04-2013, 06:26 PM

17 posts, read 130,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
Why in hell on earth did you invite him over at 11:00 if you had no interest in being a FWB? That right there puzzles me a great deal. I think you sent a signal there that he will treat you the way are being treated by him because of the perimeters you did or didn't place on the situation. You dug your own grave with this one.
I invited him over at 11am, like lunch time. Idk if I said pm...but I meant am. And its not like that. I didn't explain it fully. We already sleep in the same bed. A lot. Its just its after we've been hanging out during the day. Not he just shows up at my door at 2 am...

Weve talked about having feelings for each other b4. A lot of times b4.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships