Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2013, 09:04 PM

2,793 posts, read 4,070,047 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
Flirting doesn't get me that hot and bothered unless it escalates beyond just flirting. It just makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Do other women get that worked up?
Nope. I just find it fun and flattering (assuming they're reciprocating).
The only way I'd get worked up by flirting is if it got very sexual (verbally). Is that flirting anymore?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2013, 09:09 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,650,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
Eww at that smoking bit.
Lighten up, it's a joke.

Quote:
Flirting doesn't get me that hot and bothered unless it escalates beyond just flirting. It just makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Do other women get that worked up?
It does me, which is why I'm a lousy flirt and only flirt with the guy I'm with.

Old 12-04-2013, 09:10 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,994,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
I've never talked about this guy before.
Oh. Well this one too, then. You seem to be a magnet for them .

Quote:
Same here. It's arousing, but not like Must Get Laid NOW.

Old 12-04-2013, 09:22 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,650,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
Oh. Well this one too, then. You seem to be a magnet for them .
lol you're funny.

Old 12-04-2013, 09:25 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,226,412 times
Quote:
Lighten up, it's a joke
*sits in the corner with a grumpy face*

Old 12-04-2013, 09:38 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,409,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoNewk View Post
Amen.

But if you find out what he's been smokin.....
Lol I don't know what you mean...

Old 12-05-2013, 06:36 AM

6,131 posts, read 7,986,461 times
Note that the only person this seems to make sense to is post #8. That tells you something.

Old 12-05-2013, 08:07 AM

1,351 posts, read 1,598,335 times
It's hard to believe that any guy over the age of 18 would think like that. That guy seems like he has some issues or is just really clueless and inexperienced about women.

Old 12-05-2013, 08:19 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,211,195 times
Quote:
I was talking to this guy (who I don't know well, nor am I dating before any of you ask *sigh*) and he said that he would like it if his girl was a flirt. He explained what he imagined (of course because I pressed and asked). He said he imagined she would flirt with other guys and get herself all excited, but never have sex with those guys and always bring herself back to him all sexy and riled up thanks to the other guys, and then he gets to have sex with her. He said he thinks that would be hot.

I was thinking WTF is he smoking? I want some of that. lol
He is probably wanting a hotwife or cuckold situation.... icky....

Old 12-05-2013, 08:27 AM

2,758 posts, read 4,958,706 times
Quote:
I was talking to this guy (who I don't know well, nor am I dating before any of you ask *sigh*) and he said that he would like it if his girl was a flirt. He explained what he imagined (of course because I pressed and asked). He said he imagined she would flirt with other guys and get herself all excited, but never have sex with those guys and always bring herself back to him all sexy and riled up thanks to the other guys, and then he gets to have sex with her. He said he thinks that would be hot.

I was thinking WTF is he smoking? I want some of that. lol
Nope.
Nope.
Nope.

I would guess the guy in the OP had an exgf who probably didnt give him the attention he wanted. So now he thinks a woman who is flirty and fun would be cool.
Problem is, IME, you cant have both. Most people who flirt excessively (men and women) require attention from the opposite sex because it is hard wired in them to feed of the attention/energy. After a while, watching your s/o flirt with other people gets annoying.
I personally cant handle too much flirting from a woman I am exclusive with towards other men. Sometimes guys that realize what is going on actually believe they have a chance to hook up withthe flirt, not even realizing the flirt is in a relationship.
Things can become messy at that point. Men are sometimes very stupid..... but I think the better word there is 'possessive'. But being possessive leads to stupid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships