Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-22-2013, 03:51 PM

1,102 posts, read 1,346,457 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildCard~ View Post
Really dude??? Please already.... You say fill in the blank... So let say you bedded her, in that case your really no different than she is!
15 vs 100. Yeah.....he's a little different

Old 12-22-2013, 03:54 PM

2,472 posts, read 4,200,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy1316 View Post
Then she's a liar and that's bad. But most women are anyways.

Outside of that, there are many "****-tells," and people talk. If she got around, you'll likely find out sooner or later.
Not telling you her number doesn't make her a liar.

We get it, you don't like loose women.

Old 12-22-2013, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slanderous View Post
Not telling you her number doesn't make her a liar.

We get it, you don't like loose women.
I'm not the only one, and actually I'm not that bad about it. I love my girlfriend and she is an absolutely amazing person, but her number is excessive in my opinion. But I've around the block too, so I'm relaxing a bit on the double standard. It's about context. If she was still sleeping around like she used to when we met, I wouldn't be with her today.

Old 12-22-2013, 04:01 PM

3,158 posts, read 4,564,283 times
Quote:
15 vs 100. Yeah.....he's a little different
Only in numbers, but there on the same level if they jump into bed, without even having a talk about past sexual partners... Your old enough be engaging in sex, your better be asking Q before you bed anyone! In this day and age of STD, that's just crazy!

Old 12-22-2013, 04:06 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,215,981 times
Quote:
Guess what. Being an easy chick takes no effort or skill. Chubby chicks could easily rack up 100 guys. You can't say the same for average Joe trying to sleep with 100 women. Most guys are TRYING to sleep with as many women as possible and on average don't get that far.

That's why the double standard.

Being an easy woman and sleeping with many men = not difficult

Being a stud and sleeping with many beautiful women = very difficult
Who gives a s**t how many people she slept with. Especially when its information from " someone who knew someone and they have it on good info its true ". It obviously bothers some guys cause " she's had a lot of sex". Then don't date her. Go find Ms. Crossed Her Legs-till you came along with the jaws of life to spread them and marry her. Why are people so hung up on who a partner in a relationship slept with in the past. Unless she's a c**k socket for every guy while dating you why do you care who she had in the past.

And as for your example its wrong. I now plenty of guys who are not rich famous or models and they seem to bag plenty of **** without problem. You know why? Because they try. They actually go up to a woman and chat her up. And what if the guy looks for average women rather than Victoria Secret models. I bet women want to bag a guy as much as a guy wants to bag a woman.

Old 12-22-2013, 04:08 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,207,402 times
Quote:
Then she's a liar and that's bad. But most women are anyways.

Outside of that, there are many "****-tells," and people talk. If she got around, you'll likely find out sooner or later.
Most women are LIARS?

Do you include your mother in that category?

Old 12-22-2013, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrician4you View Post
Who gives a s**t how many people she slept with. Especially when its information from " someone who knew someone and they have it on good info its true ". It obviously bothers some guys cause " she's had a lot of sex". Then don't date her. Go find Ms. Crossed Her Legs-till you came along with the jaws of life to spread them and marry her. Why are people so hung up on who a partner in a relationship slept with in the past. Unless she's a c**k socket for every guy while dating you why do you care who she had in the past.

And as for your example its wrong. I now plenty of guys who are not rich famous or models and they seem to bag plenty of **** without problem. You know why? Because they try. They actually go up to a woman and chat her up. And what if the guy looks for average women rather than Victoria Secret models. I bet women want to bag a guy as much as a guy wants to bag a woman.
It's about character and the potential to be cuckolded in the future.

The bolded takes skill, confidence, charm, etc to be effective. Many men are utterly incapable of approaching women with success.

Women merely have to be there. No skill, charm, confidence needed. That's the difference.

Old 12-22-2013, 04:13 PM

146 posts, read 386,813 times
I just posted this thread because I never had thought thru what I would think about such a girl. Overall it really doesn't bother me, and I'm surprised by that. I think my younger self would have been way less enthused about an experienced woman (25 right now btw), but its actually kind of nice. Shes able to be confident and knows what she likes...not saying I'm about to enter a serious relationship with her, I don't know if things are going to go that route or not.

For the record I'd have been with more than 15 women if I had more say in the matter lol.

Old 12-22-2013, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultracorp View Post
I just posted this thread because I never had thought thru what I would think about such a girl. Overall it really doesn't bother me, and I'm surprised by that. I think my younger self would have been way less enthused about an experienced woman (25 right now btw), but its actually kind of nice. Shes able to be confident and knows what she likes...not saying I'm about to enter a serious relationship with her, I don't know if things are going to go that route or not.

For the record I'd have been with more than 15 women if I had more say in the matter lol.
It doesn't bother some guys, but tread at your own risk. For a woman to sleep with 100 men, there is something underlying. Either she has low self esteem, low impulse control, or just cant get enough dick. All red flags for a LTR bro.

Old 12-22-2013, 04:20 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,207,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultracorp View Post

Good lad.

The argument being put forward by some runs thusly -

1. If she's got high numbers she's not good enough

2. If she's a virgin or near to, she's "worth it"

3. Most women lie.

Add it all together and what have you got? An idiot who thinks the "virgin" is telling the truth despite being a lying woman.

Lolol.....! Righto!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships