Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2014, 04:26 PM

4,463 posts, read 6,228,582 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kin Atoms View Post
Pigs like this deserve what they get. He wasn't listening. Her responses are towards a person who was perceived to be not understanding. This fellow needed a reminder. His actions were like a knife going in a sheath. No one asks for this and you listen the first time a woman says back off. At this rate, he can continue, there doesn't have to be 'violence' as it is perceived by you (self-defense works incredibly well, and he made the first unwanted move on her) and SHE can call the cops to arrest him for assault - unwanted contact otherwise not invited is assault.

You can one-up any clown with this maneuver, though this is another ignoramus who doesn't get it. What will it take to understand no means no, and back off really means back away? SMH.
I dont understand how guys just dont get it, if he wants more and she wants to friend zone him then just sever all ties and call it a day. Why is this so hard to understand for people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2014, 05:05 PM

2,932 posts, read 5,421,249 times

When Harry Met Sally Men And Women Cannot Be Friends - YouTube

Old 01-02-2014, 05:11 PM

1,706 posts, read 3,308,888 times
I think if guys are that hard up for friendship that they have to rub all over the women in their environment and share meaningless double entendres with them, that they should broaden their reach and engage in this around and with other guys. Or just broaden the scope, to include the aged, the homeless, other downtrodden people, minorities, lawyers, judges, doctors, bartenders, bouncers, priests, and nuns. If this really isn't a sexual/sexist move, most other folks will understand and be able to laugh it off.

Hey, it's only guys being guys.

Does that start to make sense now? If you can't do it in a room with others, among others, and to others, its altogether wrong. "But it's only 10% of the time." Yeah, and that ten percent makes the other ninety percent miserable.

OP, are ya listening?

Old 01-02-2014, 06:15 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,530,989 times
He has no idea how to actually behave around you so he is being a immature butthead. He likes you but has no clue how to actually tell you. He's nervous and scared and insecure and his way of countering that is by doing what he does to you.

Old 01-03-2014, 09:59 PM

1,472 posts, read 2,406,164 times
Ok I was actually thinking of this thread when talking with a friend today asking her what she likes to talk about? What happen in your day and what you look for in life.

Truth she wasn't feeling well today so it didn't matter what we talked about she was going to take it wrong but for the most part we had a Good day. Know more in a week when she is feeling better.

brushrunner

Old 01-04-2014, 01:11 PM

12 posts, read 24,968 times
thanks everyone, I did have a serious talk with him and he said "it's just his humor" is it ever just humor? I think his other head just works too fast for the main one to catch up & he says these stupid things.
yes, I'm in my 20s & clueless, good guess

Last edited by ursovain; 01-04-2014 at 01:40 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships