Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2014, 02:15 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,617,448 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanBannedStand View Post
Oh, it's the man's fault again. Surprise, indeed.
Nope! You are wrong and you just happen to be a man. If you were a woman I'd be saying the exact same thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2014, 02:34 PM

1,397 posts, read 1,618,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Nope! You are wrong and you just happen to be a man. If you were a woman I'd be saying the exact same thing.
I'm really thinking this guy has to be a troll, its nonsensical how he has the gall to accuse others of being one-sided.

Old 01-08-2014, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC84 View Post
I'm really thinking this guy has to be a troll, its nonsensical how he has the gall to accuse others of being one-sided.
Eh, he's probably just another returning banned member. I think they're just gluttons for punishment...and there's usually a surge when one of the threads here is posted on 'manosphere' blogs.

Old 01-08-2014, 02:35 PM

1,397 posts, read 1,618,451 times
Quote:

Maybe he's better off sticking with men (or his hand) since women tend to make him so angry and bitter.

Old 01-08-2014, 02:42 PM

1,034 posts, read 1,337,825 times
I am closer to 40 than I am 30 and let me tell you I had to have a friend from out of state come and help me get through the pain of turning 30 I cried all night and day!. Sure some things are different..hangovers, less energy, having to work out to keep those extra pounds off. I am seeing now 40 may be the big one that actually pushes me over the edge! I don't think it's old it's just the feeling of what has happened to all the time! it's just moving way too fast. I would give anything to be about to turn 30 again. I am a guy so I don't know if that makes any difference at all but just thinking about this makes me nervous!

Old 01-08-2014, 02:43 PM

112 posts, read 118,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC84 View Post

Maybe he's better off sticking with men (or his hand) since women tend to make him so angry and bitter.
Baaaahahahaha.

This is truly a laugh. You're both currently posting on the other thread about how women are justified in being angry and bitter, due to getting played.

But, that's the way our society is now....man = bad, woman = good.

Old 01-08-2014, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanBannedStand View Post
Baaaahahahaha.

This is truly a laugh. You're both currently posting on the other thread about how women are justified in being angry and bitter, due to getting played.

But, that's the way our society is now....man = bad, woman = good.
Yes yes yes, we all hate men, men are evil blah blah blah.

I just texted my bf to tell him how awesome he is and how lucky I am to have him in my life.

So I guess this thread has it's perks

Old 01-08-2014, 02:56 PM

112 posts, read 118,261 times
Quote:
Yes yes yes, we all hate men, men are evil blah blah blah.

I just texted my bf to tell him how awesome he is and how lucky I am to have him in my life.

So I guess this thread has it's perks
Nice manipulation. Poor guy.

Old 01-08-2014, 09:11 PM

27,074 posts, read 11,841,613 times
AGREE!
You'll sail on by 30, no prob.

I'm about to turn 60...go think on THAT!

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________Original poster: If you haven't even turned 30 yet and you are complaining I suggest a few things.

First, by this age you should already have learned to not drink so much that you have a hang over.

Last, I hate to see what you think about turning 60 if you think 30 is old.

Good luck with both.[/quote]

Old 01-09-2014, 01:14 AM

3,467 posts, read 8,141,236 times
I just turned 30 last month and I admit to feeling bummed about it. I haven't done all that I wanted to do in my 20s, although I am mostly okay with where I am at. It's not like there is not time to do more, but sometimes I don't think I took advantage of being young with energy. I feel energy loss now, and I was never an energetic person to begin with.

I like myself as a person much more now though, which is a huge improvement. I'm more of a well-rounded person - not so terribly shy & bookish.

However, in the social circle I am in, most women my age are married, with kids, some already divorced . I am glad not to be the latter & don't desire to have kids, but am feeling the "old maid" thing despite not looking or acting it. It's not about keeping up with others' timelines so much as my own idea of where I'd be at 30. I also notice people treat me as if younger because I haven't had certain milestones; it's as if I am stuck at 22 because of my life circumstances, not an adult woman like women in relationships and/or with children. It's like some weird mix of perpetual teenager and spinster.

I'm also starting to see age in myself. It's minor (mostly looking "tired" more easily & not quite as firm in the booty), but I know what I looked like in my early 20s & what I look like now. It feels kind of a waste to have once been quite pretty but rarely involved romantically with anyone. Even if I were to be in an LTR or get married now, it's like my physical prime was never appreciated by anyone. I have zero interest in casual flings, so the idea of being pursued just as much as you get older is not comforting. I'm even more boring than ever in terms of just wanting to be monogamous with one person. I don't want to settle down & pop kids out, but more like someone to explore life with, because doing stuff alone all the time gets de-motivating.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships