Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2014, 12:33 PM

52,249 posts, read 52,655,546 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
This made me shudder. You have just met your boyfriend's friends for the first time and their lasting impression of you will be that you're a tart. I hope you are proud of yourself for acting like this. Too much watching Miley the Skank methinks
LOL, Don't get me started on her.... she's a talentless hack... that "performance" she did at the awards show a while back... good lord, was it awful....I still have nightmares about that silly little girl with her tongue flailing around like that... where did she pull that f ing move from cause it was awful and she kept doing it and doing it and doing it..........

If you're going to wh&re yourself out there, at least have a little talent on the side.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

11,396 posts, read 24,447,211 times
I think the OP is walking a very thin line here. While I understand that most young men, and some women, will go to a strip club once or twice in their lives to see what it's all about, I'd hesitate to date a guy who is a regular in one of these places. It's a pretty seedy existence.

Take a broader look at this guy's habits and what he and his friends value in a woman. Do you want to be like this? You're painfully naive if you think this is a healthy practice.

Do as you please, of course, but don't expect any sympathy when you find yourself far down a slippery slope when you finally come to your senses.

9,408 posts, read 13,737,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Eh, she's still riding the fun wave. It happens. I almost overshared to the Starbucks guy this morning.
Oh trust me, I am no Mother Theresa when it comes to these types of things, but there is a time and place for it. A private lapdance with just her boyfriend watching would have been perfectly acceptable and titillating, but she was meeting his friends for the first time. First impressions count.

Old 01-01-2014, 12:34 PM

214 posts, read 382,795 times
Please do not blame my bf, it was my idea to go to a strip club. I went knowing his friends were there. I went knowing I will be surrounded by girls who are naked. Im very comfortable with my body and how I look. These girls never made me feel intimidated. I know my bf would look but would never be with them. Someone on here said I keep making the wrong decisions and I dont understabd why if my bf and I have a great relationship.

Old 01-01-2014, 12:37 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,737,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missnoname View Post
Please do not blame my bf, it was my idea to go to a strip club. I went knowing his friends were there. I went knowing I will be surrounded by girls who are naked. Im very comfortable with my body and how I look. These girls never made me feel intimidated. I know my bf would look but would never be with them. Someone on here said I keep making the wrong decisions and I dont understabd why if my bf and I have a great relationship.
I'm not blaming your boyfriend, I am blaming you for being really stupid. You had never met these guys before and they're egging you on to have a pseudo lesbian session. Think child, think

Old 01-01-2014, 12:38 PM

214 posts, read 382,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
I think the OP is walking a very thin line here. While I understand that most young men, and some women, will go to a strip club once or twice in their lives to see what it's all about, I'd hesitate to date a guy who is a regular in one of these places. It's a pretty seedy existence.

Take a broader look at this guy's habits and what he and his friends value in a woman. Do you want to be like this? You're painfully naive if you think this is a healthy practice.

Do as you please, of course, but don't expect any sympathy when you find yourself far down a slippery slope when you finally come to your senses.
Like I said it was my idea to go to a strip club. Blame it on me why they were there on NYE.

Old 01-01-2014, 12:40 PM

41,937 posts, read 36,951,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post

It was NYE. I suppose if there is a time to go, it would be a day like that.

Or Easter... for the candy.

Strip clubs are pretty idiotic though. Silly wastes of money. I've know a couple of women that did it part time for fun and they laughed their asses off at the dudes wasting their money on them.

Old 01-01-2014, 12:40 PM

2,472 posts, read 4,213,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
So what is the purpose of this thread? If you are perfectly comfortable hanging out at a strip club with a bunch of horny guys you just met and letting them buy you a lap dance, what is the problem?
Like some other posters, I think she feels the need to question most everything she does in a relationship. It's peculiar.

Old 01-01-2014, 12:43 PM

41,937 posts, read 36,951,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
So what is the purpose of this thread? If you are perfectly comfortable hanging out at a strip club with a bunch of horny guys you just met and letting them buy you a lap dance, what is the problem?

Can't that be said for 90% of the threads on here? They already know what they believe, ask away, and then disagree with other opinions?

Old 01-01-2014, 12:44 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,722,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missnoname View Post
Wow. You have completely missed the point that a dozen posters are making. Are you always this obtuse?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships