Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2014, 04:41 PM

64 posts, read 66,827 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
So it is every woman's fault that you are a liar, cheat, a sneak and have a bad reputation that you have earned all by yourself because you feel the need to be 'entertained' by more than one woman?

That is rich......seriously
It's not every woman's fault since I don't hit on married women. But a certain group of women could be more open minded. Still, I want to change, like I've said.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2014, 01:58 AM

33,016 posts, read 27,458,643 times

Old 01-04-2014, 02:29 AM

1,226 posts, read 1,449,511 times
You seriously need to join a swingers club. Glad to know though women are not being a made a fool by you anymore in fact it's you who look like a fool. Were you not hugged by your parents as a child? Something is seriously wrong with you. Wow. 40 and still on a prowl...yuck.

Old 01-04-2014, 03:46 AM

1,057 posts, read 1,691,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulAS1 View Post
It's not every woman's fault since I don't hit on married women. But a certain group of women could be more open minded. Still, I want to change, like I've said.
"Open-minded"? Women do not owe you no-strings-attached sex!

Open-minded to what? Being lied to? Being cheated on? Being manipulated? Being infected with STDs? Being a single mother to an unwanted child by a deadbeat?

You think it's hard to attract women now? Just wait in a few years when your hair starts falling out. Have fun trying to convince women to have sex with your sorry butt. I hope you spend the rest of your life alone.

Old 01-04-2014, 04:47 AM

26,699 posts, read 41,742,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty_Pelican View Post
I haven't read past the first page but if there was never an exclusive talk and the OP wasn't exclusive with any of the women he was dating then I don't see the issue.

The people who are really into only having sex in the context of exclusive relationships confirm exclusivity before they have sex.
I agree with the sentiment in your first paragraph but I'm getting the vibe the OP is throwing BS around to the women making them think exclusivity is there. That I cannot support.

Old 01-04-2014, 08:06 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,699,790 times
You deserve to be miserable rest of your life. That is because of your lies and causing pain to women. You have to pay, that is only right thing to do.

Old 01-04-2014, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaning View Post
Were you not hugged by your parents as a child?
Yes, I was. What does that have to do with this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaning View Post
Something is seriously wrong with you. Wow. 40 and still on a prowl...yuck.
I don't know where you people get the idea that just because one's 40, your life has to be boring to death. I know what I've done is not right but it doesn't mean my life has to become a homely routine.

Old 01-04-2014, 08:29 AM

167 posts, read 278,228 times
What comes around goes around, you are reaping what you sow. You need to treat women nice and be good to them and grow up! your acting like some 20 year olds.

Old 01-04-2014, 08:48 AM

6,720 posts, read 8,390,617 times
Women in their early 20's and late teens will date more casually and like the "bad boy" type.
They will more likely tolerate someone who doesn't have a job, sleeps around, does drugs, treats them terrible, and many more things. The only requirement is "hotness" and "coolness"

As you age, you will need a lot of money to attract the same type of woman. ( Charlie sheen is a good example of this type of guy... If he was a regular guy he would find it harder to "date") there is nothing sadder than a player who is in his 50's or 60's and has lost his mojo. You will find less "action" as you age. It's only natural. ( until you are elderly and in a home...there is a lot of sleeping around in retirement homes. It is eye opening when you have a relative in one of those places.)

Women in their later 20's and up have started to get a clue about relationships and less likely to tolerate this behavior. They aren't as casual about sex and want a real relationship.

I suggest you get into a swinging lifestyle. I personally find it disgusting, but it sounds right up your alley. That way you can have a relationship with action on the side. Please don't use prostitutes and always use protection.

Old 01-04-2014, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StabbyAbby View Post
"Open-minded"? Women do not owe you no-strings-attached sex!

Open-minded to what? Being lied to? Being cheated on? Being manipulated? Being infected with STDs? Being a single mother to an unwanted child by a deadbeat?
I don't have STDs. And you can call me everything but not a deadbeat father. That I surely am not.

I'm trying to gain the courage to apologise to my son's mother after "our complicated story". I never officially apologised to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StabbyAbby View Post
You think it's hard to attract women now? Just wait in a few years when your hair starts falling out. Have fun trying to convince women to have sex with your sorry butt. I hope you spend the rest of your life alone.
I know that, that's why I have plenty of other interests to keep myself busy as I grow older.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships