Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2014, 09:00 PM

1,276 posts, read 1,765,431 times

Advertisements

OP, don't listen to the Nay-sayers here. What you are experiencing is normal. Guys here who tell you to grow up, or tell you how insecure you are etc, etc. Women who have slept around and slept with every kinda man will be guarded and tell you, you're a pig for even questioning her.....Not so.

What you are feeling is NORMAL and any man here, who is wired normally, will feel the same way. The difference is in how you handle it, approach the issue and ultimately deal with it. As men we are wired to compete and be territorial. Picturing your woman, past or present with some stud bonking her and probably having great sex with her, tends to F with our brains. Just the thought of it, is enough to make us act out and do stupid things. There are ways you can get over this, the least of which might be finding another girl, but that's you decision.

I just wanted to point out that what you are feeling is not totally outside the parameters of what is normal.

Old 01-01-2014, 09:01 PM

888 posts, read 1,095,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jksmith86 View Post
Come on now I'm getting over it If you loved someone then saw them
Getting down with someone famous in a sexual manner it wouldn't at all
Bother you for a second? I'm
Gettin over it dude I just found out so it's
Fresh get real doctor Phil!
Are you attempting to write in verse?

Old 01-01-2014, 09:02 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,629,131 times
Are you dating Casey Anthony yes or no if yes dump her Before she pulls a Jodi Arias on you .

Old 01-01-2014, 09:03 PM

9 posts, read 16,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaboy View Post
OP, don't listen to the Nay-sayers here. What you are experiencing is normal. Guys here who tell you to grow up, or tell you how insecure you are etc, etc. Women who have slept around and slept with every kinda man will be guarded and tell you, you're a pig for even questioning her.....Not so.

What you are feeling is NORMAL and any man here, who is wired normally, will feel the same way. The difference is in how you handle it, approach the issue and ultimately deal with it. As men we are wired to compete and be territorial. Picturing your woman, past or present with some stud bonking her and probably having great sex with her, tends to F with out brains. Just the thought of it, is enough to make us act out and do stupid things. There are ways you can get over this, the least of which might be finding another girl, but that's you decision.

I just wanted to point out that what you are feeling is not totally outside the parameters of what is normal.
Thanks I'm not blowing up over this it's just a shock which most
People almost ALL
People never have to see but I know it will pass.

Old 01-01-2014, 09:06 PM

7,400 posts, read 6,332,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaboy View Post

What you are feeling is NORMAL and any man here, who is wired normally, will feel the same way. The difference is in how you handle it, approach the issue and ultimately deal with it. As men we are wired to compete and be territorial. Picturing your woman, past or present with some stud bonking her and probably having great sex with her, tends to F with our brains. Just the thought of it, is enough to make us act out and do stupid things. There are ways you can get over this, the least of which might be finding another girl, but that's you decision.

I do agree.

Old 01-01-2014, 09:07 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,544,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Dump her immediately.
Stole my advice.

Old 01-01-2014, 09:10 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,559,767 times
Quote:
It is normal to feel jealous and possessive but youre with her already.

Old 01-01-2014, 09:16 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,588,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grumptacular View Post
Are you attempting to write in verse?
I was trying to figure out the meter but failed.

Maybe haiku would be better?

Saw my girl humpin
A famous guy from TV.
Shrinkage did ensue.

Old 01-01-2014, 09:24 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,629,131 times
I am willing to bet most mma fighters taking steroids so just think of what is does down there to a guy.

Old 01-01-2014, 09:36 PM

1,765 posts, read 2,187,568 times
Quote:
It would definitely bother me and has, trust me I've been there on both sides...My advice to you is based on past experiences. I know what happens if a bf/gf doesn't get over the other's past relationships and it isn't pretty.

Venting on this anonymous forum is probably the best route for you to take to let it out and shake it off.

Best of luck to ya!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.