Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2014, 07:33 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,721,390 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonzoHelmt View Post
She ends up crying because she asks very personal questions, wants me to be honest and then doesn't like what she hears.
You are a fool if you really believe THAT is why she is crying

Old 01-04-2014, 07:33 PM

11,395 posts, read 24,449,916 times
Sociopath? Profile of the Sociopath

Old 01-04-2014, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Huck, so true. This man is on an ego trip that will have a crash ending. Hope she takes him to the cleaners.
Guys like our OP end up realizing far too late that they are dying alone with no one there to really care - it's very sad actually.

Old 01-04-2014, 07:38 PM

348 posts, read 498,325 times
Quote:
You shouldn't. It can get very complicated when things go wrong. I always discoureged my sons to marry and fortunately none of them have so far.
Well ladies take notes!!! If the guy you're seeing has an old man that can't keep it in his pants As you can see he's giving awesome relationship advice to his seeds. I don't think you'll want to get knocked up by the spawn of dude like this.

Old 01-04-2014, 07:39 PM

92 posts, read 93,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
You are a fool if you really believe THAT is why she is crying
She makes questions like "are you ever loved me?"; "how many women have you had since we married?" and I tell her if she really wants me to answer those questions honestly.

Old 01-04-2014, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Guys like our OP end up realizing far too late that they are dying alone with no one there to really care - it's very sad actually.
I still have my children and grandchildren. And if everyone followed what you are saying, no one would ever divorce out of fear of dying alone. We all die alone.

Old 01-04-2014, 07:46 PM

Quote:
I still have my children and grandchildren. And if everyone followed what you are saying, no one would ever divorce out of fear of dying alone. We all die alone.
You really think your children and grandchildren have any respect for you at that point? Really?

Old 01-04-2014, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by willow bear View Post
Well ladies take notes!!! If the guy you're seeing has an old man that can't keep it in his pants As you can see he's giving awesome relationship advice to his seeds. I don't think you'll want to get knocked up by the spawn of dude like this.
You didn't seem to understand what I said. My sons, with the exception of one, are together with their girlfriends and have been for a few years. Two of them have children. They get along great. Contrary to what happened with generation, there was never any pressure to marry or have children.

I wouldn't be surprised if they stayed together for life or a very long time.

When I say I discouraged marriage, I meant the legal side of it if they want to separate one day.

Old 01-04-2014, 07:49 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,628,401 times
Quote:
She makes questions like "are you ever loved me?"; "how many women have you had since we married?" and I tell her if she really wants me to answer those questions honestly.
I guess this would explain the statistics on who are the happiest people.

Happiest is the married man.
Second is the unmarried woman.
Third is the married woman.
Last is the unmarried man.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if she got a really good divorce lawyer and a good private eye and gives you exactly what you deserve and turns herself into the second happiest person and you into the least happy person.

Old 01-04-2014, 07:51 PM

Quote:
You really think your children and grandchildren have any respect for you at that point? Really?
They all speak to me, they all visit me, I visit them and I forced myself to always greet them with a hug now (you never know what can I happen). My grandchildren are all over me when I'm around. I would say we all get along very well.

Why would they disrespect me for finally taking action and putting an end to a sham marriage?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships