Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2014, 06:28 AM

1,115 posts, read 1,194,042 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbiePoster View Post
DUDE! Like Benji Franklin said, "All horses look the same in the dark". But more importantly, who cares what she looks like if she's a cold fish under the sheets? Seriously! Give me an average chick with a lot of energy and a wild imagination over some fool's idea of a "hot babe" any day!

You haven't been around the block much, have you, bro. tsk, tsk
Lol chill dude. I've had sex with over 50 women at my 26 years of age. If you include oral its well over 60. What you've just laid out here is a common rationalization that guys who don't do well with hot women use to justify bedding average janes on the regular.

Yes dead fish suck but more often than not hot women are experienced and confident in bed. Your plane Jane you love so much is much more likely to be shy and boring in bed. Jesus I didn't think the men would start rationalizing on this one too.

Last edited by rationalmale18; 01-07-2014 at 06:37 AM..

Old 01-07-2014, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I'm not. I completely understand men's being physically attracted to younger women and feeling virile and successful from their attention. Wanting to climax more quickly is a new one.
Not wanting to. More likely too. You misunderstood.

Old 01-07-2014, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Well, you sure aren't going to keep any of the women that way.
Funny how women latch on to a minor item to disregard an entire point.

For the record, my orgasm is not top priority when I sleep with someone. Her pleasure comes first. How else do you keep them coming back.

The only reason I included the point about reaching orgasm quicker was to elaborate on the notion that younger women are hotter, which equals more pleasurable sex which for many guys, lowers the amount of time they can go before reaching orgasm. Christ.

Last edited by rationalmale18; 01-07-2014 at 06:51 AM..

Old 01-07-2014, 07:32 AM

5,121 posts, read 6,803,843 times
I wonder how many men end up with a younger woman... just because that's the way it worked out. The man I am dating now, I met him socially and we were friends first, but I saw his online dating profile too (he showed it to me as a friend). I am under the age he was looking for (he was looking for 10 years younger up to two years older than himself). I am 12 years younger than him. And when I was looking, I was looking for two years younger up to 5 years older (wasn't looking for a much older man). But we just kind of clicked. We were already friends but we also get along romantically and seem to be sexually compatible as well. Granted, the relationship is still in its early stages and maybe it won't work out in the long run (not only do we have the age difference but we also have a distance thing going on). But for now things are good.

Old 01-07-2014, 10:37 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,829,023 times
Kudos to you and yours jillabean. Very similar to my situation. Only we did end up getting married. My wife is the best friend I've ever had, despite our age difference. Just the way things worked out. I never expected to end up married to a much younger woman, but I am and I am quite happy with our relationship. Even our parents never had an issue or concern with our age difference. Don't know why anyone else would.

Old 01-07-2014, 11:11 AM

51 posts, read 58,423 times
Would you put up with dating a man of your same age who only had the relationship experience of an 18 year old?

Old 01-07-2014, 11:38 AM

6,039 posts, read 6,055,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillabean View Post
I wonder how many men end up with a younger woman... just because that's the way it worked out. The man I am dating now, I met him socially and we were friends first, but I saw his online dating profile too (he showed it to me as a friend). I am under the age he was looking for (he was looking for 10 years younger up to two years older than himself). I am 12 years younger than him. And when I was looking, I was looking for two years younger up to 5 years older (wasn't looking for a much older man). But we just kind of clicked. We were already friends but we also get along romantically and seem to be sexually compatible as well. Granted, the relationship is still in its early stages and maybe it won't work out in the long run (not only do we have the age difference but we also have a distance thing going on). But for now things are good.
Jillabean I think you made IDDY's head explode.

You man is either the complete scum of the earth based on his OLD profile or a good guy because despite the age difference you two met naturally.

Old 01-07-2014, 12:26 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,893,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elhelmete View Post
Jillabean I think you made IDDY's head explode.

You man is either the complete scum of the earth based on his OLD profile or a good guy because despite the age difference you two met naturally.

You obviously didn't read my comments. I stated that I understand when people with age gaps who know each other click in real life. That is different than a man specifically stating he wants a much younger woman on a dating profile. I know people with age differences who work, but the thing is they met each other offline and liked each other in spite of the age difference, not because they were different age wise.

Old 01-07-2014, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
You obviously didn't read my comments. I stated that I understand when people with age gaps who know each other click in real life. That is different than a man specifically stating he wants a much younger woman on a dating profile. I know people with age differences who work, but the thing is they met each other offline and liked each other in spite of the age difference, not because they were different age wise.
It sounds a lot like emotional whining that guys are eliminating you from their options because of something you can't change, your age.

Reminds me a lot of guys who whine about girls not wanting short guys. Are women that specifically state they only want guys 5'10"+ scum too? Or are they allowed to have preferences?

Old 01-07-2014, 02:25 PM

6,039 posts, read 6,055,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
You didn't read: This guy did both. Does SCUM trump all?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships