Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2014, 09:44 AM

4,217 posts, read 7,308,792 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfamazing View Post
so that would be (f) Even though you want to cheat and think about it sometimes, you refer to morals to keep you at bay (walking away is using your morals I would say)
Haha...me and morals in the same sentence
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2014, 09:52 AM

250 posts, read 400,505 times
Here I'll write my own.. Call it "X"

If I'm in love w a girl and in a relationship, I probably across other girls all the time that I find attractive, some that would gladly reciprocate any attention I put their direction. But the thought of smashing the heart of someone who loves me into the dirt with my boots is enough to make me want to throw up from anxiety before anything happened, and from guilt after. Idk I just couldn't do it.

Im a huge flirt though...

Old 01-07-2014, 10:07 AM

2,846 posts, read 2,975,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighPSI View Post
Here I'll write my own.. Call it "X"

If I'm in love w a girl and in a relationship, I probably across other girls all the time that I find attractive, some that would gladly reciprocate any attention I put their direction. But the thought of smashing the heart of someone who loves me into the dirt with my boots is enough to make me want to throw up from anxiety before anything happened, and from guilt after. Idk I just couldn't do it.

Im a huge flirt though...
So that is A- out of fear of hurting the relationship or the person, and or altering your life in some way. I feel the say way.

Old 01-07-2014, 10:09 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,547,112 times
Didn't read the entire litany of answers, but I don't cheat because I am crazy in love with my wife! And it's wrong.

Old 01-07-2014, 10:10 AM

7,400 posts, read 6,379,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
I would have to say.... the first part only of G.
I don't agree at all with the second part (after "despite....").
This.

Old 01-07-2014, 10:13 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,704,113 times
I don't cheat my husband because I love him.

Old 01-07-2014, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Didn't read the entire litany of answers, but I don't cheat because I am crazy in love with my wife! And it's wrong.
so that would be (d)- According to your family or moral standards, it is bad to cheat and you abide by all moral values, standards, and principles

Old 01-07-2014, 10:20 AM

2,087 posts, read 2,852,409 times
To be honest, it would be

j) I wouldn't cheat because I know how f@cked up it would be if somebody did that to me.

I'll be honest. I probably have the urge to cheat, and I'm not a moral or religious nut or anything, but I try not to be a hypocrite.

Like if a physically unattractive but totally cool woman was in love with me, I'd give her every chance. I try and practice what I preach.

Even if I really detested the woman I was with, and had some really cool hot chick draped over me at the same time (dare to dream), I wouldn't cheat. I'm old and boring now. It won't happen. It's not about being moral. It's about being selfish.

Old 01-07-2014, 10:21 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,547,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfamazing View Post
so that would be (d)- According to your family or moral standards, it is bad to cheat and you abide by all moral values, standards, and principles
Label it how you want to, but the first part of my response is the most important reason to me. I was never taught not to cheat.

Old 01-07-2014, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJS99 View Post
To be honest, it would be

j) I wouldn't cheat because I know how f@cked up it would be if somebody did that to me.

I'll be honest. I probably have the urge to cheat, and I'm not a moral or religious nut or anything, but I try not to be a hypocrite.

Like if a physically unattractive but totally cool woman was in love with me, I'd give her every chance. I try and practice what I preach.

Even if I really detested the woman I was with, and had some really cool hot chick draped over me at the same time (dare to dream), I wouldn't cheat. I'm old and boring now. It won't happen. It's not about being moral. It's about being selfish.
cool response!

Im just curious because there are so many types of people in this world but I really don't know if we will see any one admit to wanting to cheat but simply it is too expensive or don't have the opportunity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships