Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2014, 07:34 PM

11 posts, read 7,076 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I don't know. Calling yourself "facially deformed" is pretty drastic!
I'm not so dense to ignore the fact that women like a pretty, normal face.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2014, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Well then now I'm really confused.

You've had work done on your face and you still think you are deformed?

Did the doctor do a bad job?

Was the job just not completed maybe?

What's the deal here?
The doctor did his best job, but it doesn't remove the fact that I wear a false eye and still have scarring left over.

Old 01-16-2014, 07:39 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,729,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades of Grey View Post
I'm not so dense to ignore the fact that women like a pretty, normal face.
But you are apparently "dense" enough to think it matters more than anything else.

Old 01-16-2014, 07:41 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,729,092 times
Quote:
The doctor did his best job, but it doesn't remove the fact that I wear a false eye and still have scarring left over.
I don't know man, I think you need to adopt an attitude of "it is what it is" and get on with your life.

Like I said, work to accentuate your other good qualities, or to improve the things you CAN change.

Old 01-16-2014, 07:50 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,952,831 times
Quote:
Taking shots out of your false eye would be hilarious!!!

Chicks like to laugh!!!

Old 01-16-2014, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
I don't know man, I think you need to adopt an attitude of "it is what it is" and get on with your life.

Like I said, work to accentuate your other good qualities, or to improve the things you CAN change.
I just want a way for women to feel comfortable on a first date. You know, talk about how her day was, and what she does in her spare time instead of awkwardly staring and staying quiet.

Old 01-16-2014, 08:01 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
My sister in law's sister has a glass eye. I can't even tell. She had a accident in her youth. But she's still pretty. I'm sure you're still fine. Or you are dating superficial women.

Old 01-16-2014, 08:01 PM

957 posts, read 1,060,396 times
My buddy got hit by a 12'' end-cap that had 150 PSI behind it. Shot him 45 feet through the air and now he walks funny and has scarring on his chest, face and hip. He even has issues getting the little soldier up (not sure why he indulges us with this information, but whatever).

He's more machine now than man (He has a lot of metal in him!). He goes out on way more dates than I do. He just got out of a 2 month relationship with a decently attractive woman, She was like 5'8 and 150lbs, 29. reasonably attractive. Dude has a way with words, everyone likes being around him.

So I guess it can happen =)

He just acts like he owns everything and doesn't give a **** about what anyone thinks. I wish I was more take charge like that!

Old 01-16-2014, 08:08 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,728,906 times
Quote:
I just want a way for women to feel comfortable on a first date. You know, talk about how her day was, and what she does in her spare time instead of awkwardly staring and staying quiet.
I think your best bet is to avoid the online dating/blind dates. Meet people in social situations and let them get to know the real you... How you look is secondary to who you are, so don't put yourself in situations where you will be judged at first sight.

Old 01-16-2014, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
My sister in law's sister has a glass eye. I can't even tell. She had a accident in her youth. But she's still pretty. I'm sure you're still fine. Or you are dating superficial women.
Dates are few and far in between. I can't really filter the type of woman that will go out with me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships