Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2014, 09:19 AM

3,393 posts, read 4,003,954 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog_Mom View Post
"giving it away for free" is one of those expressions that I'd like to see disappear. It's something women say when they're jealous of another woman's sexual freedom.

If this woman can manage to have sex with lots of guys and have lots of fun without having to cook and clean for them afterwards, more power to her. She's acting like a guy, going after what she wants without worrying about being the hottest person in the room.
Exactly. You said it better than I could.

If I were a man, I would be annoyed with the attitude of women that when they deign to have sex with a man they are bestoying some gift on them or doing them a favor. I'd be willing to bet that most women with this attitude aren't very good in bed anyway. How can you be good in bed with that attitude? If I were a man, I would want to sleep with a woman who seems just as eager and enthusiastic as I am. The woman in the story probably gives off that vibe and a lot of men probably respond.

Old 01-14-2014, 09:20 AM

1,392 posts, read 2,095,612 times
If the author had simply said "fat", I would have believed her, becuse a lot of times "fat" is just "really plump", there are plenty of ways for in our excessive-thinness-fetishizing culture for someone to be "fat" but actually attractive. A woman can have plenty of extra meat and still look good if she's got the right parts, but she said SHORT and 300 POUNDS! That's insane!. That's the size where you start wondering if you can really get it in there properly, so to speak

Old 01-14-2014, 09:34 AM

30,746 posts, read 21,881,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanuttree View Post
If the author had simply said "fat", I would have believed her, becuse a lot of times "fat" is just "really plump", there are plenty of ways for in our excessive-thinness-fetishizing culture for someone to be "fat" but actually attractive. A woman can have plenty of extra meat and still look good if she's got the right parts, but she said SHORT and 300 POUNDS! That's insane!. That's the size where you start wondering if you can really get it in there properly, so to speak
That goes back to my arguement that the sex is not as good as she says it is. Lets say she's 5'2" and 300 lb. How can you doing anything other than just lay there

Old 01-14-2014, 09:35 AM

113 posts, read 152,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog_Mom View Post
"giving it away for free" is one of those expressions that I'd like to see disappear. It's something women say when they're jealous of another woman's sexual freedom.

If this woman can manage to have sex with lots of guys and have lots of fun without having to cook and clean for them afterwards, more power to her. She's acting like a guy, going after what she wants without worrying about being the hottest person in the room.

Excellent post. I don't know if she is "acting like a guy", but more just acting like a person that is living life on their terms without giving a crud what judgmental types think.

Old 01-14-2014, 09:38 AM

11,865 posts, read 16,973,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
That goes back to my arguement that the sex is not as good as she says it is. Lets say she's 5'2" and 300 lb. How can you doing anything other than just lay there
Maybe that's "good" for her. She may not know any different.

Old 01-14-2014, 09:39 AM

48,436 posts, read 34,636,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Let me see.

*USA one of the most obese nations in the world, 90% or more of the posters from there
*People aged 40+ are much more obese in the stats, than those 30 or under
*Polls in the past have shown people around the age of 40 to be a popular age on this forum
Aw. I just looked and NZ is 34 and we are 18. Out of 191 countries we're pretty close.

So I'm not going to pull your same incendiary tactic and blame all of one gender, or accuse you of being overweight because of your country.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 01-14-2014, 09:51 AM

1,392 posts, read 2,095,612 times
Quote:
lol, I'm thinking how can she feel it? I mean, there's... that much more distance to cover.... to get properly "inside", so to speak. It would seem every guy is essentially smaller when she's that big. Then again, fat on a woman doesn't collect in that area, at least I'm pretty sure it doesn't. Maybe at 300 pounds and short it starts to. I dunno. I mean I've been with fat women and all the fat that you'd think would be in the way goes down on her sides, but shes talking extremely obese, being 300 pounds and short.

It's just funny to me that I would think the mechanics are daunting

Old 01-14-2014, 09:56 AM

113 posts, read 152,067 times
Quote:
lol, I'm thinking how can she feel it? I mean, there's... that much more distance to cover.... to get properly "inside", so to speak. It would seem every guy is essentially smaller when she's that big. Then again, fat on a woman doesn't collect in that area, at least I'm pretty sure it doesn't. Maybe at 300 pounds and short it starts to. I dunno. I mean I've been with fat women and all the fat that you'd think would be in the way goes down on her sides, but shes talking extremely obese, being 300 pounds and short.

Maybe she is a size queen too

Old 01-14-2014, 09:58 AM

3,393 posts, read 4,003,954 times
Quote:

You're thinking about this WAY too much. Do you need a few moments alone?

Old 01-14-2014, 10:24 AM

16,200 posts, read 22,988,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Sex does not always equal happiness.

I could go out right now and probably get as much sex as I want, even though I'm unattractive. I don't equate being a personal masturbatory aid to being in a loving relationship though.
I'm sure it creates short term or a burst of happiness. Happiness is never long term even in a loving relationship! Remember everyone is happy in the beginning, then things take a nose dive for the worst unless one is able to sustain such needs!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.