Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-15-2014, 08:51 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,843,322 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hivemind31 View Post
That's the difference. Given the option of choosing to do what someone else prefers, or sifting through a ton of crap to find someone else that does what I prefer, I'll choose the latter.

Edit: Or rather, I WOULD choose the latter. Obviously, that choice isn't afforded to us.
Well, the guy in the article didn't. So we may have an issue of maturity level.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2014, 10:17 PM

9,724 posts, read 21,233,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
... I deleted the following kinds of messages:

7. Messages from men outside a 15-mile radius....
You didn't hear? We have trains, planes and automobiles now!

Seriously, 15 miles? I met my second (late) wife online. She lived 2000 miles away. Then I met my current wife online. She lived 1300 miles away. I'm not suggesting you need to use a 2000 mile radius, but goodness gracious woman, an important value of the internet is that it connects us with people outside of our neighborhoods. I can't imagine self-imposing a 15-mile rule.

Old 01-15-2014, 11:50 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,200,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoNewk View Post
You didn't hear? We have trains, planes and automobiles now!

Seriously, 15 miles? I met my second (late) wife online. She lived 2000 miles away. Then I met my current wife online. She lived 1300 miles away. I'm not suggesting you need to use a 2000 mile radius, but goodness gracious woman, an important value of the internet is that it connects us with people outside of our neighborhoods. I can't imagine self-imposing a 15-mile rule.
We also have something called cities, where MILLIONS of people all live close by! OMG!

Old 01-16-2014, 12:19 AM

6,657 posts, read 7,754,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBeam33 View Post
That is HARDLY wanting it all, geez! That is a minimum expectation! It is really sad that you think a male being nice and polite is such a high expectation.
No offense but listening to you wahines, it sounds like it will be a high expectatuion.

Old 01-16-2014, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
It's unfortunate, but expecting a man to be polite IS too high of an expectation in dating today.

Yeah, because most men just want to get laid and have no standards beyond that. Most women don't want to be used for sex.
And that is a problem, its a thinking problem.

1) First no guy can use you for sex, sex is always a mutual thing, unless illegal.

2) When having sex your not giving up anything, your sharing an experience.

3) Men and Wemon, sometimes have different biological needs, For as many disapointing one night stands that you ladies have felt as being used for sex. Same some guys have been friends, wined and dined, treatted you with respect and like a queen to help fulfil whatever emotional need to only be thrown aside for the next guy, So it goes both ways.

Old 01-16-2014, 12:51 AM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian by heart View Post
And that is a problem, its a thinking problem.

1) First no guy can use you for sex, sex is always a mutual thing, unless illegal.

2) When having sex your not giving up anything, your sharing an experience.
Wow. It's SO not that simple! Of course guys can, and do, use women for sex, which is why some women don't agree to ONS. You can't MAKE a guy give you oral, and see after your needs. And you can't make him stick around for a relationship, even if he told you that's what he wanted just to get his ONS. I know you don't need to have this explained to you. Not sure why you're posting like this.

Old 01-16-2014, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Wow. It's SO not that simple! Of course guys can, and do, use women for sex, which is why some women don't agree to ONS. You can't MAKE a guy give you oral, and see after your needs. And you can't make him stick around for a relationship, even if he told you that's what he wanted just to get his ONS. I know you don't need to have this explained to you. Not sure why you're posting like this.
But dosnt that go the other way around too? I can't make ladies sleep with me either? So let me see if i understand what your saying? Are you saying that if you don't reach the orgasm then your being used for sex? For a guy this isn't manly to say this, but ive had sex before and not reach it(stress, tired etc) and still really enjoyed the experience. Idk Ive dated wemon who said they wantted a longterm relationship or a goodman. For months I would talk on the phone for hrs with them into early mornings, take them out to dinner etc etc, treat them good with (continue next post please)

Old 01-16-2014, 02:03 AM

(continued from above)
@Ruth

With respect, to only lose out to a guy who could provide more or is an 8 rather a 7 in looks. What should i say or think? Were they using me or excercising there choices? Everything about how we think about things.

Off topic but on the point im making: Recently my last girlfriend(ex) who i was involved with in a very longterm relationship died unexpectedly about 4mths ago. As a native american indian, my belief is death isnt final. So when she died sure I grieved for her death, I loved her. But today i don't grieve for her death but my own selfish loss (conforts her companionship and friendship gave me) I spent almost a 1/4 of my life on and off with her. But if I had thought death was final i would be crying for her death even today. Aho

Last edited by hawaiian by heart; 01-16-2014 at 02:18 AM..

Old 01-16-2014, 02:08 AM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Ah, so you're ok with having sex with women if they deny you an orgasm? Would you have ONS's with women knowing in advance that the likelihood of your getting an orgasm out of it was almost nil?

Old 01-16-2014, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Ah, so you're ok with having sex with women if they deny you an orgasm? Would you have ONS's with women knowing in advance that the likelihood of your getting an orgasm out of it was almost nil?
Its how you think about sex ruth, Deny you an orgasim? I don't understand that, are you saying there are guys who willfully and are thinking im going to deny you an orgasim? Or are they just selfish and or inexperienced?

Back to, its how you think about sex ruth, For me sure i would have an ONS with a woman even if i knew i wasn't going to have an orgasim. Wanna know why? Because woman are gorgeous creatures, you smell good, your warm, you have nice curves, each one of you are not the same. Its kind of a pleasure to see how your body responds to stimuli and making you reach that peak(but i have always been a giving lover in bed often at my expence). Could i always go without orgasim no! im not made that way. The truth is intercourse feels good even if you dont reach orgasim.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships