Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-18-2014, 07:16 PM
 
30 posts, read 33,950 times
Reputation: 32

Advertisements

So in this case...should I just ask the guy out? Usually i'm opposed to making a move but with this guy i'm seriously smitten lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-18-2014, 07:21 PM
 
30 posts, read 33,950 times
Reputation: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
I didn't realize this was common knowledge.


To answer your question: Some are, some aren't.

If you're interested in a guy, why don't you say something?
Well I always hear men like to chase women and think women look desperate when they ask. Also, since he's a client I don't want to look unprofessional
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-18-2014, 07:25 PM
 
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
16,961 posts, read 17,320,519 times
Reputation: 30258
If a man was really interested in you; he'd ask you out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-18-2014, 07:27 PM
 
Location: Windsor, Ontario, Canada
11,222 posts, read 16,412,355 times
Reputation: 13536
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDancergirl View Post
Well I always hear men like to chase women and think women look desperate when they ask. Also, since he's a client I don't want to look unprofessional

Maybe that's his problem, too.


Yeah, we like the chase. We like the fact at an NFL cheerleader is interested in us more though.

Honestly, I don't have an issue with women who don't mind breaking the ice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-18-2014, 07:29 PM
 
Location: Pa
42,763 posts, read 52,820,751 times
Reputation: 25362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
Maybe that's his problem, too.


Yeah, we like the chase. We like the fact at an NFL cheerleader is interested in us more though.

Honestly, I don't have an issue with women who don't mind breaking the ice.
Why?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-18-2014, 07:29 PM
 
Location: Windsor, Ontario, Canada
11,222 posts, read 16,412,355 times
Reputation: 13536
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Why?
Why what? lol

The cheerleader thing?


It'd be flattering as all hell. That's why.

(I feel that way if any girl approaches me though lol )
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-18-2014, 07:33 PM
 
Location: Pa
42,763 posts, read 52,820,751 times
Reputation: 25362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
Why what? lol

The cheerleader thing?


It'd be flattering as all hell. That's why.

(I feel that way if any girl approaches me though lol )
Oh you are quick. Lol

I saw you type that you have a hard time asking chicks out. Why?


Please I know men like hot women.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-18-2014, 07:34 PM
 
15,013 posts, read 21,633,392 times
Reputation: 12334
It doesn't matter. Mostly they just assume you're taken.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-18-2014, 07:37 PM
 
Location: Pa
42,763 posts, read 52,820,751 times
Reputation: 25362
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
It doesn't matter. Mostly they just assume you're taken.
Exactly I assume all hot men are taken. Hell at my age most men are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-18-2014, 07:39 PM
 
15,013 posts, read 21,633,392 times
Reputation: 12334
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Exactly I assume all hot men are taken. Hell at my age most men are.
It is more than likely true, so I guess you can't blame people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:45 AM.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top