Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What libido do you prefer from your partner?
Very strong, lust is always on top of everything else, 6-7 times per week. 17 20.99%
Strong, with a little time for other things, 4-5 times per week. 29 35.80%
Average, 2-3 times per week. 25 30.86%
Lower than average, 1 time per week. 2 2.47%
Low, 1-2 times per month. 1 1.23%
Very low, 1-6 times per year. 3 3.70%
Nonexistant, 0 times per year 4 4.94%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2014, 12:48 PM

11,157 posts, read 13,999,826 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
As for the validity of my doubts instead of going to your feelings of how suited you are to accommodate how about evidence such as every single time you've had penetration it resulted in a female orgasm. Egh in my opinion if males and females were complementary to each other the orgasm gap would be nonexistent and gals generally would orgasm from penetration alone...yet that isn't the case going by statistics and studies.

I say statistics and seemingly anatomy and physiology appear to disagree that it's a matter of adapting to each other and agree that it's the male body not being well-suited for female orgasms.
You didn't say "penetration" in your previous post. You spoke in much more general terms. Had you said "penetration" I have been less inclined to ask you to elaborate, as I would have simply accepted this as your preference. Sorry to intrude upon your thoughts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2014, 12:52 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,638,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
You didn't say "penetration" in your previous post. You spoke in much more general terms. Had you said "penetration" I have been less inclined to ask you to elaborate, as I would have simply accepted this as your preference. Sorry to intrude upon your thoughts.
No apologizes warranted in my opinion. To me the male genitals is the bulk of the male body in regards to sex and sex is generally defined as penetration so I guessed it would have been implied. Seems to you your mouth/fingers warrant you thinking the male body is well-suited in regards to female orgasms while to me it doesn't rather it expands on how the male body isn't.

Old 02-02-2014, 12:54 PM

10,364 posts, read 20,794,697 times
I choose the top option for the beginning of a relationship down to average after maybe 20 yrs of marriage. My last 2 lovers told me I need someone younger next time though. .

Old 02-02-2014, 12:59 PM

Quote:
No apologizes warranted in my opinion. To me the male genitals is the bulk of the male body in regards to sex and sex is generally defined as penetration so I guessed it would have been implied. Seems to you your mouth/fingers warrant you thinking the male body is well-suited in regards to female orgasms while to me it doesn't rather it expands on how the male body isn't.
Well I won't get into details about why I don't limit "sex" to penetration. With that said, I maintain that male and female bodies are complementary to each other. Part of the excitement to me are the moments spent "exploring" each other and finding new ways to satisfy each other. It doesn't always involve penetration, or oral or digital penetration. I won't elaborate any further because I'm pretty sure it's against the TOS to discuss these things in too graphic of terms. Also, I'm certainly not trying to change your mind. I'm just sharing why I see it differently.

Old 02-02-2014, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Well I won't get into details about why I don't limit "sex" to penetration. With that said, I maintain that male and female bodies are complementary to each other. Part of the excitement to me are the moments spent "exploring" each other and finding new ways to satisfy each other. It doesn't always involve penetration, or oral or digital penetration. I won't elaborate any further because I'm pretty sure it's against the TOS to discuss these things in too graphic of terms. Also, I'm certainly not trying to change your mind. I'm just sharing why I see it differently.
Meh if the part that generally defines a male body is seemingly of no to little use in female orgasms than I don't see how male and female bodies are complementary. Based on the mouth/fingers bit it would seem female and female bodies are more complementary to each other.

I didn't think you were trying to change my mind that statement was just stating while mouth/fingers seemingly warrant your mindset to me it just further supports my mindset. I got that this was just sharing views ala the elaboration request.

Old 02-02-2014, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Meh if the part that generally defines a male body is seemingly of no to little use in female orgasms than I don't see how male and female bodies are complementary. Based on the mouth/fingers bit it would seem female and female bodies are more complementary to each other.

I didn't think you were trying to change my mind that statement was just stating while mouth/fingers seemingly warrant your mindset to me it just further supports my mindset. I got that this was just sharing views ala the elaboration request.
We are going to get banned if we keep this up.

I never said that part of the male body is of little to no use. It may be to you, but not all women see it as you do. Furthermore, if it is a matter of mouth/fingers well, males have those too, mitigating the idea that female and female bodies are more complementary to each other.

Old 02-02-2014, 01:32 PM

Quote:
We are going to get banned if we keep this up.

I never said that part of the male body is of little to no use. It may be to you, but not all women see it as you do. Furthermore, if it is a matter of mouth/fingers well, males have those too, mitigating the idea that female and female bodies are more complementary to each other.
I wasn't attesting/suggesting you said the male body is of little to no use. That statement was in relation to male genitals being of no to little use when I state the part I meant male genitals: "if the part that generally defines a male body is seemingly of no to little use in female orgasms". The uselessness of the male body is suggested by the orgasm gap and statistics/studies and that's seemingly accounting for most gals.

I'm aware guys have mouth/fingers as I even noted it saying since the male genitals is generally what defines the male body and generally has no to little use in regards to female orgasms rather their mouths/fingers are of use it seems the female and female bodies are more complementary. The male body seems less complementary as what defines it as a male body, male genitals, is seemingly of no to little use in providing orgasms thus the female body seems more complementary.

Old 02-02-2014, 01:45 PM

Quote:
I'm aware guys have mouth/fingers as I even noted it saying since the male genitals is generally what defines the male body and generally has no to little use in regards to female orgasms rather their mouths/fingers are of use it seems the female and female bodies are more complementary. The male body seems less complementary as what defines it as a male body, male genitals, is seemingly of no to little use in providing orgasms thus the female body seems more complementary.
I think you are using a different score sheet for male and female bodies. You define the male body as male genitals and go on to assert the seeming lack of value in that part of the male producing orgasms. Fair enough. But when you assert the female body is more complementary you fail the consistency test. You define the male body by its genitals, but not the female body? Because if you were defining the female body by female genitals, it would be quite a stretch to argue that female bodies are more complementary to other female bodies.

Old 02-02-2014, 02:10 PM

Quote:
I think you are using a different score sheet for male and female bodies. You define the male body as male genitals and go on to assert the seeming lack of value in that part of the male producing orgasms. Fair enough. But when you assert the female body is more complementary you fail the consistency test. You define the male body by its genitals, but not the female body? Because if you were defining the female body by female genitals, it would be quite a stretch to argue that female bodies are more complementary to other female bodies.
I'm using the same score sheet and I didn't fail the consistency test as female genitals are what defines the female body (nowhere did I state/suggest otherwise).

It's not quite a stretch as heterosexual sex involves the male genitals being utilized as in penetrating female genitals while female homosexual sex generally doesn't involve female genitals interaction hence why I find males being less complementary as what defines the male body which also generally composes sexual interaction between the two generally doesn't result in female orgasm. While the female body on the other hand genitals doesn't generally compose sexual interaction between the two so whether it results in female orgasm is irrelevant as it's the mouth/fingers which generally compose of the sexual interaction of the two as well as that results in female orgasm. If male genitals weren't generally involved in sexual interaction and didn't generally define the male boy then to me it'd be complementary.

Old 02-02-2014, 02:25 PM

Quote:
I'm using the same score sheet and I didn't fail the consistency test as female genitals are what defines the female body (nowhere did I state/suggest otherwise).

It's not quite a stretch as heterosexual sex involves the male genitals being utilized as in penetrating female genitals while female homosexual sex generally doesn't involve female genitals interaction hence why I find males being less complementary as what defines the male body which also generally composes sexual interaction between the two generally doesn't result in female orgasm. While the female body on the other hand genitals doesn't generally compose sexual interaction between the two so whether it results in female orgasm is irrelevant as it's the mouth/fingers which generally compose of the sexual interaction of the two as well as that results in female orgasm. If male genitals weren't generally involved in sexual interaction and didn't generally define the male boy then to me it'd be complementary.
I still think you are being inconsistent. This exact same result can be achieved with a male on female, after all. To me a consistent argument would be that male genitals are not necessarily complementary to the female body because they play little to no role in a female orgasm. But a female's genitalia play little to no role in a female's orgasm too. And since the mouth/fingers argument can be applied to either gender, it really mitigates any complementary advantage one gender may have had over another.

Again, this is your opinion and I respect that. I just think it is inconsistent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships