Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2014, 05:10 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,639,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MynameisnotPeter View Post
I never said I'd reject a girl if I thought she wasn't attractive enough. She doesn't have to be model hot, but at least pretty. And even average looking could do. Her attractive personality would make me more arrested to her and she's even seem more physically attractive to me. You do know physical attractiveness is actually important in a relationship right? But like I said they can become more physically attractive to you from their attractive personality.
I didn't state you said you'd reject a gal if you thought she wasn't attractive enough. I did question you. Your answer that a gal has to be pretty and you could even make do with average shows you'd reject a gal if she wasn't attractive enough.

Since I'm for rejecting based on looks I'm unsure why you're asking me if I know that physical attractiveness is important in a relationship. It seems you're the one who wasn't aware of physical attractiveness importance since you claimed a gal isn't worth it and most likely real immature to reject based on physical attractiveness.

So again if you're pursuing based on looks and physical attractiveness is important to you why is the gal not worth it for rejecting you based on looks? Is physical attractiveness only supposed to be important to you not her?

Old 02-04-2014, 05:55 PM

2,440 posts, read 3,431,950 times
Quote:
I'm a GUY. And I want a WOMAN.
Well PARDON the mistake. But does that make the advice invalid? Not.

Old 02-04-2014, 06:02 PM

3,391 posts, read 4,483,007 times
Quote:
I have zero interest in a casual relationship because there's no meaning to it and I don't see the point of it. I'd probably get attached to my casual "girlfriend" and get depressed if ALL that she wants is fun and nothing else. I've never even had a girlfriend but most girls my age don't seem to be mature enough, most of them want jerks and I'd feel super guilty if I acted like that even if the girl liked it. I want companionship already, is that weird? And I've never even had one girlfriend. But I'd rather skip the non serious short term relationships anyway. I guess I matured faster, at least in that way.
It doesn't make you weird, but it does put you in a pretty small minority. Just make sure you don't get judgmental towards people whose choices are different from your own. Frankly, I see your statement that most women "want jerks" as a bit of a red flag. They men who say that are usually superficially "nice" guys who, deep down, resent women for not being attracted to them.

Old 02-04-2014, 07:01 PM

746 posts, read 866,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
I didn't state you said you'd reject a gal if you thought she wasn't attractive enough. I did question you. Your answer that a gal has to be pretty and you could even make do with average shows you'd reject a gal if she wasn't attractive enough.

Since I'm for rejecting based on looks I'm unsure why you're asking me if I know that physical attractiveness is important in a relationship. It seems you're the one who wasn't aware of physical attractiveness importance since you claimed a gal isn't worth it and most likely real immature to reject based on physical attractiveness.

So again if you're pursuing based on looks and physical attractiveness is important to you why is the gal not worth it for rejecting you based on looks? Is physical attractiveness only supposed to be important to you not her?
Ok listen, I don't know a lot of girls opinions on my looks, some have said I'm ugly, some have said I'm cute, some say meh average. I don't think I'm ugly, but I think I'm closer to average than cute. But some girls may think I'm cute. Everyone has different preferences. I've never actually asked a girl out and whenever I've tried to get a girl (so far I've only tried new girls cause I thought oh they don't know that all these other people think I'm a loser for not being "cool" like them, so I got a shot.) All three new girls I tried for, failed. I may of had a chance with the third one but was just too damn nervous and even resorted to pretending I had a text and that I had to go cause I didn't know what else to say. The first girl I thought was love at first sight (it went BAD, now I don't believe in love at first sight) I thought that my stupid "prophecy" of a new girl who id be with had been fulfilled but it was TERRIBLE everything that happened. I embarrassed myself, made her hate me, I'm glad its in the past. The second girl I tried with more confidence. She ends up telling me she has a boyfriend after I flirted a lot with her. The third girl I probably had the best chance getting but I failed by being too nervous.

Old 02-04-2014, 07:12 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,639,161 times
Quote:
Ok listen, I don't know a lot of girls opinions on my looks, some have said I'm ugly, some have said I'm cute, some say meh average. I don't think I'm ugly, but I think I'm closer to average than cute. But some girls may think I'm cute. Everyone has different preferences. I've never actually asked a girl out and whenever I've tried to get a girl (so far I've only tried new girls cause I thought oh they don't know that all these other people think I'm a loser for not being "cool" like them, so I got a shot.) All three new girls I tried for, failed. I may of had a chance with the third one but was just too damn nervous and even resorted to pretending I had a text and that I had to go cause I didn't know what else to say. The first girl I thought was love at first sight (it went BAD, now I don't believe in love at first sight) I thought that my stupid "prophecy" of a new girl who id be with had been fulfilled but it was TERRIBLE everything that happened. I embarrassed myself, made her hate me, I'm glad its in the past. The second girl I tried with more confidence. She ends up telling me she has a boyfriend after I flirted a lot with her. The third girl I probably had the best chance getting but I failed by being too nervous.
I'm not seeing any reason to listen when you keep evading the point.

You claim a gal who rejects you because you're not attractive enough is most likely real immature and isn't worth it because it seems to you she should be looking at your personality. Yet you pursue based on looks and think physical attractiveness is important to the point that you state she has to be pretty though you could make do with average.

So again if you're pursuing based on looks and physical attractiveness is important to you why is the gal not worth it and most likely real immature for rejecting you based on looks? Is physical attractiveness only supposed to be important to you not her?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships