Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2014, 10:49 AM

10,364 posts, read 20,788,709 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
. . . especially as the person isn't cheating to get their fill of others.
I'm sure the bf would get the distinction. Just as the OP would if the shoe were on the other foot.

Old 02-02-2014, 10:50 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,812,105 times
Hey at least she likes male genitals!

Old 02-02-2014, 10:50 AM

2,560 posts, read 2,637,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
I'm sure the bf would get the distinction. Just as the OP would if the shoe were on the other foot.
He likely would get the distinction however probably wouldn't care due to pride/ego or emotionally 'hurt' that she slept with another. As for the OP it seems she's quite dismissive about him sleeping with others.

Though it's off to me for you to be talking about distinction considering what you claim is hating men. Yeah me responding how I do to stupid and insulting pick up lines means I hate men.

Old 02-02-2014, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
Hey at least she likes male genitals!
Egh not really. My size preference has nothing to do with liking male genitals its due to logistics in my opinion of better capability of producing female orgasm/pleasure.

Old 02-02-2014, 10:55 AM

11,222 posts, read 16,419,497 times
She screwed this guy, twice, within the span of a few days into this "break" she forced on the relationship from "bad information" she got from her girl friend.
It just says to me, this was likely set up in advance. Probably some guy she's been fooling around with via facebook for months, but being on "break" makes her feel better, even though she knew damned good and well she would be returning to her boyfriend.

Old 02-02-2014, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
She screwed this guy, twice, within the span of a few days into this "break" she forced on the relationship from "bad information" she got from her girl friend.
It just says to me, this was likely set up in advance. Probably some guy she's been fooling around with via facebook for months, but being on "break" makes her feel better, even though she knew damned good and well she would be returning to her boyfriend.
How'd you get that it was likely a set up in advance or that it's probable she was fooling around with the guy via Facebook for months- the ease of which she slept with the guy? I got that it was likely her fear of commitment using the false information to put a hold on things then acting on her fear of commitment ala sleeping with some guy she met at a restaurant bar (no suggestion/statement that she knew him from before this encounter).

Old 02-02-2014, 11:02 AM

10,364 posts, read 20,788,709 times
Quote:
Though it's off to me for you to be talking about distinction considering what you claim is hating men. Yeah me responding how I do to stupid and insulting pick up lines means I hate men.
Yes it does. I'm old now but when I was young I heard my share of pickup lines and not once did I feel the need to make a scene over it. A cool blue icy stare was usually all it took to drive off the more obnoxious ones.

Old 02-02-2014, 11:04 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,812,105 times
As the world turns...these are the days of our lives...general horse spital.

Old 02-02-2014, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
Yes it does. I'm old now but when I was young I heard my share of pickup lines and not once did I feel the need to make a scene over it. A cool blue icy stare was usually all it took to drive off the more obnoxious ones.
Interesting logic that because I do not react the same way you do to stupid and insulting pickup lines I hate men. Again this is projection and you've shown it by seemingly only having that as proof that I pretty much hate men as you claim.

Meh to me he 'made a scene' himself by saying such I'm only turning it to my favor though to me the whole 'make a scene over it' part in response to my reaction suggests some archaic thinking that is 'bad' as in a gal is just making a fuss reminiscent of gals being sexually harassed and reporting it being told they're making a scene/causing trouble.

Old 02-02-2014, 11:16 AM

11,222 posts, read 16,419,497 times
Quote:
How'd you get that it was likely a set up in advance or that it's probable she was fooling around with the guy via Facebook for months- the ease of which she slept with the guy? I got that it was likely her fear of commitment using the false information to put a hold on things then acting on her fear of commitment ala sleeping with some guy she met at a restaurant bar (no suggestion/statement that she knew him from before this encounter).

I guess it just seems to me that the timing of everything was awful convienient. She was at the center of everything, from the bad information, to forcing the break, and then being the one to re-establish the relationship when "discovering" the information she recieved from her own friend was "a lie".

Guess I've been cheated on one too many times lol

Anyway, I can see it your way too. However, I don't consider a "break" to mean you're now "single". It is taking a small step back to evaluate a relationship....together. But, that's just me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships