Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2014, 09:21 PM

1,846 posts, read 2,040,890 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrician4you View Post
You're gonna give up your virginity on some bs line? Get away from this guy. He wants you for one thing only.
Threads like this just make me think of all the bad karma I have accumulated by using women like this...Please god don't ever give me a daughter. If I have a daughter please let her be a lesbian! please! please!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2014, 09:23 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,636,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooplaman View Post
Threads like this just make me think of all the bad karma I have accumulated by using women like this...Please god don't ever give me a daughter. If I have a daughter please let her be a lesbian! please! please!
That reminds me of what a told a coworker at work I said to him what ever your daughter needs a guy like me in her life . lets just say he did not find it funny but every one else did .

Old 03-16-2014, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krieger00 View Post
That reminds me of what a told a coworker at work I said to him what ever your daughter needs a guy like me in her life . lets just say he did not find it funny but every one else did .
I believe in the philosophy of many guns and many sons!

Old 03-16-2014, 09:28 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,147,660 times
Your first sentence says it all. You are confused, and you don't know what you want. Don't give up your innocence until you are positively in love. Anything else is selling yourself short.

Old 03-16-2014, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
Your first sentence says it all. You are confused, and you don't know what you want. Don't give up your innocence until you are positively in love. Anything else is selling yourself short.
I wish more women realized this, but this is an older thinking. Nowadays, especially on CD women are advised to just screw around. Oh well gotta take advantage of the cards we are all dealt.

Old 03-16-2014, 10:30 PM

1,326 posts, read 1,134,017 times
Quote:
You will be blessed with twin girls. Twice.

Old 03-16-2014, 10:35 PM

48,445 posts, read 34,627,532 times
Quote:

Yep. You're going to beget a kind hearted, trusting girl of great beauty. She will constantly come into contact, and become victim of guys who are just like you.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 03-16-2014, 10:53 PM

Location: "Silicon Valley" (part of San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA)
4,375 posts, read 4,056,405 times
original poster -- from a fellow (male) virgin, I strongly suggest not becoming involved with this person. People like us don't enter relationships just to have sex. We can get that from our hands. You should only involve another human being to get what you can't get from yourself: companionship, support, love. The sex can be casual but the relationship should always be meaningful.

FWB is often confused with NSA...but in my opinion, it is only true FWB if you are actually friends who are very close and love and support each other. In my opinion, FWB can be for people like us, but not NSA.

Old 03-16-2014, 11:44 PM

1,326 posts, read 1,134,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakeitup View Post
I've decided not to do it.... I have noticed since I've stopped him from having sex with me he is not giving me news or texting me all the time like he used to so yeah I do not want a guy that is just after sex, I have waited a long time, I can wait more I guess
I think you made a smart decision by not letting this guy be your first. You will know when you are ready because you won't have so many confusing thoughts.

Having FWB's has always worked out great for me. To put it bluntly, I love sex but I'm not going to just sleep with random guys/dates I just met or barely know just to get it.

Everyone is different so just do what you feel is right for you. My thinking has always been "when in doubt, don't put out".

Old 03-17-2014, 12:07 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,173,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakeitup View Post
I have talked to him about our "relationship" he agreed that we're not exactly friends but couldn't tell what we are, he wants to have sex first and think about the rest later.
Oh, HELL no. Run, do not walk, away from this guy. He just wants to pop a cherry. Don't be his conquest.

And don't crawl into bed with him again.

Go forth and find a man who isn't a giant walking sphincter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships