Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2014, 05:18 PM

1,839 posts, read 3,072,041 times

Advertisements

Yeah just let time do its thing
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2014, 09:52 AM

31,157 posts, read 22,186,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
So you think most of the time you should just walk away? Do you know how many relationships would be non existent if that were reality?

Relationships take work, my friend...
When the person is a bad match, yes. I was feeling a little cantankerous when I wrote that and the response afterwards. I still see way too many people who are obviously are a very poor match for each other and some who would be a good match for no one.

Old 02-19-2014, 01:50 PM

39,332 posts, read 27,714,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unyieldinglove2014 View Post
So, my ex is in love with someone else right now. He told me that he still loves me, but that romantic feeling isn't there anymore. I just HATE thinking about never being with him again. =/ I'm not sure if it's the girl, but she's a part of the new group he's around. They have changed him so much. All of us (his old friends) can see it. I don't want to give up on him. I love him, and I feel like if you love someone you shouldn't give up. But gah. Is there a chance I can win him back? or should I suck it up, and walk away? x_x It's so hard to walk away...I've done it so many times, but I always come back.
The men I loved always loved me back. LOVED

Just because you still love him, doesn't mean he still loves you Respect that decision and move on with your life.

I just am glad that I have been intensely loved by many great men in my life. That is good enough for me.

I wish you the best.

Old 02-19-2014, 04:29 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,028,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
When the person is a bad match, yes. I was feeling a little cantankerous when I wrote that and the response afterwards. I still see way too many people who are obviously are a very poor match for each other and some who would be a good match for no one.
A bad match is much different than a lost spark. Bad matches suck.

Old 02-19-2014, 05:16 PM

31,157 posts, read 22,186,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
A bad match is much different than a lost spark. Bad matches suck.
Especially when you leave them in a damp area, you can never re-ignite a lost flame with a bad match
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships