Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2014, 06:43 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,227,713 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrymillionaire View Post
My twin sister's husband's jumpoff is pregnant with her first baby. My sister suffered infertility issues then bam he got another woman preggers & my twinny calls me to say "" He is rubbing her belly"", ""They just went to get an ultra sound"". I dont know how she can get these people off her mind.

Its a horrible situation the mistress makes more money than her and my twinny is all about her money?

This woman trifling as she is, has a lot more going for her than my twinny my question is, given that she stole her man but has it altogether, money, looks, fame, career how the hell is my twiny suppose to snap out of it?

PS: Not sure if this is supposed to be in relationships or psychology forum?

Bottom question, when they have an unwanted baby behind your back, what internal dialogue are you supposed to have with yourself to keep it moving?

How do you get those unwanted thoughts outta your head

Your brain knows they are not that important to occupy your heart but how u tell this to your heart?
Huh?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2014, 06:55 PM

5,128 posts, read 4,462,009 times
The internal dialogue should be: "That cheating a**hole could not care less about me. I need to get him out of my life. How fast can I get a divorce?"

Old 02-18-2014, 07:12 PM

678 posts, read 1,061,727 times
This is the most f'ed up thing I've read on the internet today. I can't believe you're looking for advice on how your twin can win her husband back from his girlfriend? That's just insane, you should be trying to convince her to get a divorce and take his butt to the cleaners in court. I surely hope you're trolling us.

Old 02-18-2014, 07:30 PM

1,428 posts, read 1,397,964 times
So she's not upset that he has a jumpoff, she's upset because he got her pregnant? She's upset that the jumpoff is better than her in some instances but not that she's her hsuband's jumpoff?
AnyHOO.
I know a friend of a friend of a friend whose husband got his boss's daughter pregnant. She was 18. Dad kicked her out the house so she moved in with baby daddy and his wife. Had the wife bringing her to the prenatal appointments and everything.
That couldn't be me, but it's easy to say that because I'm not, nor have I ever been in that situation.
Since she's decided to support him, then she needs to accept that he'll be taking her to her doctor's appointments and will be taking on the role as the father of her child, as he should.
However, it would take everything I have not to Lorena Bobbit his a** while he's asleep. But that's just me.
They're probably still screwing each other.
Yeah, I don't see how she could deal with that, unless she is insecure or she's still with him because he has money.

Old 02-18-2014, 07:43 PM

48,413 posts, read 34,586,645 times
I can't get past the fact that a, supposedly, adult woman talks like this.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 02-18-2014, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
And especially one that is supposedly a professional writer (writes for a soap opera).

How the hell can any of the actors (of whatever soap she writes for ) learn their lines if that post is an example of her writing "skills?"

And, what's really scary is that she has a "twinny."

Old 02-18-2014, 07:55 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,710,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I can't get past the fact an obvious troll is running rampant without ever being banned.

Old 02-18-2014, 07:57 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,646,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
And especially one that is supposedly a professional writer (writes for a soap opera).

How the hell can any of the actors (of whatever soap she writes for ) learn their lines if that post is an example of her writing "skills?"

And, what's really scary is that she has a "twinny."
You forgot..."Harvard Graduate"

Heffer!

Old 02-18-2014, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
You forgot..."Harvard Graduate"

Heffer!
I'm fairly new to her posts and I must have missed that.

Old 02-18-2014, 08:17 PM

712 posts, read 2,142,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angrymillionaire View Post
My twin sister's husband's jumpoff is pregnant with her first baby. My sister suffered infertility issues then bam he got another woman preggers & my twinny calls me to say "" He is rubbing her belly"", ""They just went to get an ultra sound"". I dont know how she can get these people off her mind.

Its a horrible situation the mistress makes more money than her and my twinny is all about her money?

This woman trifling as she is, has a lot more going for her than my twinny my question is, given that she stole her man but has it altogether, money, looks, fame, career how the hell is my twiny suppose to snap out of it?

PS: Not sure if this is supposed to be in relationships or psychology forum?

Bottom question, when they have an unwanted baby behind your back, what internal dialogue are you supposed to have with yourself to keep it moving?

How do you get those unwanted thoughts outta your head

Your brain knows they are not that important to occupy your heart but how u tell this to your heart?
Yah, okay..

Abraham: THE 30-DAY BETTER-FEELING THOUGHT PROCESS - Esther & Jerry Hicks - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships