Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What is the feature you often fantasize of?
Body 7 31.82%
Face 5 22.73%
Good dose of above two 6 27.27%
I am more abstract (explain) 4 18.18%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2014, 05:15 PM

11,655 posts, read 12,963,772 times

Advertisements

When it comes to the person's feature, where is the focus on in your 'fantasy'?

I hear some people don't have a fantasy and do it 'blankly'.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2014, 05:18 PM

106 posts, read 103,253 times
voyer...

the only person i care to know about their fantasy is the babe on the other side of my sexting. i could care less about what some other chode's fantasy is about.

any how does this relate to relationships besides your carnal curiosity?

Old 02-26-2014, 05:20 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,639,646 times
I generally fantasize about my own sexual pleasure, my own orgasm, and how I will be pre-orgasm and post-orgasm.

I don't fantasize about a person as I'm heterosexual with no homosexual tendencies so that would mean fantasizing about a male which isn't logical to me. I tend to be logical and for me it's not logical to fantasize about a male since I find the male body to be pretty much useless in providing female orgasm.

Old 02-26-2014, 05:22 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,145,620 times
I fantasize about living on the beach.

20yrsinBranson

Old 02-26-2014, 05:22 PM

5,012 posts, read 7,875,674 times
I think about udolipixie. Sociopaths are such a turn on!

Old 02-26-2014, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
I generally fantasize about my own sexual pleasure, my own orgasm, and how I will be pre-orgasm and post-orgasm.

I don't fantasize about a person as I'm heterosexual with no homosexual tendencies so that would mean fantasizing about a male which isn't logical to me. I tend to be logical and for me it's not logical to fantasize about a male since I find the male body to be pretty much useless in providing female orgasm.
sounds complicated, almost like getting turned on by watching a video of yourself getting turned on. or do i have it wrong? like getting turned on by stimulation instead of visualization?

funny, i think most guys fantasize about visual imagery

Old 02-26-2014, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moejackson View Post
sounds complicated, almost like getting turned on by watching a video of yourself getting turned on. or do i have it wrong? like getting turned on by stimulation instead of visualization?

funny, i think most guys fantasize about visual imagery
I get turned on by the thought of pleasure not the image of me being turned on. It's more of being turned on by stimulation or the concept of stimulation instead of visualization. Such as I get turned on by the concept of how I will feel having an orgasm not the image of me having an orgasm. Perhaps that helps to make things sound less complicated.

Old 02-26-2014, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
I get turned on by the thought of pleasure not the image of me being turned on. It's more of being turned on by stimulation or the concept of stimulation instead of visualization. Such as I get turned on by the concept of how I will feel having an orgasm not the image of me having an orgasm. Perhaps that helps to make things sound less complicated.
yeah, sure does. just really never really thought about it from a female perspective since i, of course, come from a different biological perspective. even during sex with a partner, the visual stimulation is still an important factor for me. there is a point, however, where the lights are off and the physical stimulation attention takes over. nice feedback. thanks.

Old 02-26-2014, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moejackson View Post
yeah, sure does. just really never really thought about it from a female perspective since i, of course, come from a different biological perspective. even during sex with a partner, the visual stimulation is still an important factor. there is a point, however, where the lights are off and the physical stimulation attention takes over. nice feedback. thanks.
Egh if you meant 'a female perspective' as in what gals in general like, what most gals like, or something common among gals... It's most likely suited not to think of my answers as coming from a female perspective in such a manner as I highly doubt when it comes to sex I'm like gals in general or most gals. I find I'm quite uncommon as I love my sexual pleasure and orgasms and see no point in sex or a sexual act if I'm not getting sexual pleasure or an orgasm.

Old 02-26-2014, 06:20 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,880,668 times
I fantasize about LS Laun on a hot plate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships