Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2014, 08:58 AM

469 posts, read 566,893 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
Man, did you guys see the rest of that map??

canada 7 minutes + lol ah it's good to be half canadian :P
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2014, 09:33 AM

1,226 posts, read 1,449,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoast_CA View Post
The definition of good sex is when the two dimensions of time and space do not apply. Rest is boring stuff labelled as sex on the surface
Yeah. I never time when we do sexy time. I really don't care. My husband though couple times I see him looking at the clock after the deed and say, not bad. LOL.

And it has really been a running joke if we do it every Wed. like last night, one of us will surely do this:

GEICO Hump Day Camel Commercial - Happier than a Camel on Wednesday - YouTube

It was his turn last night. LOL.

Old 02-20-2014, 09:39 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,771,359 times
Usually after the deed I claim "bazinga."

Old 02-20-2014, 09:37 PM

3,016 posts, read 3,909,256 times
It's nice that guys that sit around playing Xbox 360 all day and/or playing golf and only last a few minutes will claim that guys that can go for 3-4 hours with their girlfriend have a 'medical issue'.

I would argue that any guy that is unable to bang a woman for longer than 3 hours (minimum) is the one with a medical issue.

I chose wisely when I am with a woman and have to be totally into her in order for things to get sexual, and once they do, consider anything less than 3 hours to be quick. Try all night - like while I'm getting it ready again after the first round, pleasuring the woman I am with, then at it again. The end result is always going to be the same, and there is no need to rush things.

I am confident too that the particular study that is being reference is accurate because every woman that I have been with has always mentioned at some point that they are only use to a 'few minutes'. Of course the clowns that they have been with prior finish in a few minutes and they lay there and act like they just reinvented the wheel with their amazing sex skills.

Not every guy can run a mile in under 4 minutes, jump out of airplanes and/or redefine the meaning of the word orgasm for a few hours a night before going to sleep and starting all over again the morning. Superior males do not have a medical issue. It's just how we roll.

Sky-O

Old 02-20-2014, 09:44 PM

17,077 posts, read 13,362,537 times
Oh, dear God, I have absolutely no interest in marathon love-making. Three hours? Please. I'd be all, "Get off me. I need some sleep!"

Old 02-20-2014, 09:54 PM

3,016 posts, read 3,909,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
marathon love-making.

No 'love' required. . . . .

My longest marathon ever was a few days trapped in a hotel room in Cabo with a gorgeous brunette with killer curves, surviving only off a case of bottle water and a few Zone Bars and only taking short breaks to sleep before continuing. Sheets totally drenched in sweat, in a timeless battle between two souls merging amidst the pleasure & pain that at times transcended mere physical contact and started to get psychological to see who was going to give in first. Literally on the verge of exhaustion by day 5, having engaged in every possible sex act that two people could at that point, in every way possible. We did make it down to the beach one morning but only to sleep for a few hours.

Old 02-20-2014, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydive Outlaw View Post
No 'love' required. . . . .

My longest marathon ever was a few days trapped in a hotel room in Cabo with a gorgeous brunette with killer curves, surviving only off a case of bottle water and a few Zone Bars and only taking short breaks to sleep before continuing. Sheets totally drenched in sweat, in a timeless battle between two souls merging amidst the pleasure & pain that at times transcended mere physical contact and started to get psychological to see who was going to give in first. Literally on the verge of exhaustion by day 5, having engaged in every possible sex act that two people could at that point, in every way possible. We did make it down to the beach one morning but only to sleep for a few hours.
No offense intended, but.... This post is a wannabe Penthouse letter, and just as unbelievable.

Old 02-20-2014, 10:09 PM

1,201 posts, read 1,578,467 times
I'd hate to last an hour. At least back in the day I could put it on Mr Jack Daniels. Nowadays I don't have the stamina...even if it was Jessica Alba.

Old 02-20-2014, 10:19 PM

1,198 posts, read 1,179,614 times
Who has sex for less than 5 minutes? Is that even possible?

Old 02-20-2014, 10:21 PM

Of course. You've never had a quickie? They can be lots of fun!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships