Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2014, 01:53 PM

2,183 posts, read 2,202,234 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Do you ever smile, and say "hi"? You know, actually *speak* ?
No I don't. I never get the feeling I should. Usually quite the opposite actually.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2014, 01:58 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,230,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jma501 View Post
Sorry but you are incorrect. I get looked at while running on the treadmill by women either on my left or right. I get the feeling I am being watched and i watch them looking at me. That's when I get caught and our eyes meet. I always get looked as I am walking past the elipticals, women look down at me and watch me walk by. I look up at them our eyes meet, then I look away. Then when I look up they are still looking.

Alrighty then, next time you know for sure someone is looking at you ask them why, then you will have your answer straight from the one looking at you.
Then you won't have to post your question on a public forum asking random strangers who were not there
"what do you think it means because I caught all the women in the gym looking at me".

Old 02-22-2014, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Alrighty then, next time you know for sure someone is looking at you ask them why, then you will have your answer straight from the one looking at you.
Then you won't have to post your question on a public forum asking random strangers who were not there
"what do you think it means because I caught all the women in the gym looking at me".
I was looking for ideas as to why this happens, not specifics as that is impossible to discern without being there.

Old 02-22-2014, 02:05 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,337,436 times
Quote:
Sorry but you are incorrect. I get looked at while running on the treadmill by women either on my left or right. I get the feeling I am being watched and i watch them looking at me. That's when I get caught and our eyes meet. I always get looked as I am walking past the elipticals, women look down at me and watch me walk by. I look up at them our eyes meet, then I look away. Then when I look up they are still looking.

They're probably thinking "WOW, check out this stud running like thoroughbred race horse, Id like to saddle him up, so I can ride him".

Old 02-22-2014, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
They're probably thinking "WOW, check out this stud running like thoroughbred race horse, Id like to saddle him up, so I can ride him".
Lol. I would be shocked if this were actually the case though.

Old 02-22-2014, 02:09 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,158,762 times
Guys, I met this woman at the gym, she asked me out, we had drinks and went back to my place, we had wild sex, and she cooked me breakfast in the morning. Eggs over easy.

Do you think she likes me?

Old 02-22-2014, 02:13 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,230,433 times
Quote:
I was looking for ideas as to why this happens, not specifics as that is impossible to discern without being there.
You are completely missing the point. No one knows why this happens except for the one you think is staring at you.
So you should ask the one who is staring at you why she is staring.
Anyone guessing can guess anything at all and many have given you valid ideas yet you have an excuse as to why they are wrong.
Hence the reason I am telling you to ask the one who is staring so you will have the answer from them and it should not be wrong because it is their answer not some strangers guess.

Old 02-22-2014, 02:14 PM

2,087 posts, read 2,849,036 times
Quote:
Sometimes I catch women at the gym looking at me. I look away and when i look back they are still looking at me and yet they never smile. I always wonder what they are thinking and is it good or bad. I know I am doing nothing wrong as I mind my business while working out. Any ideas of what this means/why they do this?
The answer is pretty simple.

If a lot of women have been attracted to you in the past, they probably want you.

If no women have been attracted to you in the past, then it's probably all in your head.

Old 02-22-2014, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by csd610 View Post
you are completely missing the point. No one knows why this happens except for the one you think is staring at you.
So you should ask the one who is staring at you why she is staring.
Anyone guessing can guess anything at all and many have given you valid ideas yet you have an excuse as to why they are wrong.
Hence the reason i am telling you to ask the one who is staring so you will have the answer from them and it should not be wrong because it is their answer not some strangers guess.
ok.

Old 02-22-2014, 02:40 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,722,713 times
Stop looking at other people in the gym and keep your eyes to yourself. Problem solved.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships