Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2014, 05:38 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,955,404 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Lots of guys are scared to date me because I am tall. It cuts them down in their manlihood. Some don't even want to stand next to me. Or if we stand on a hillside, we have to switch places so they can look down on me ...

People expect from me to be strong. Mentally and physically.

However, I am super weak. I work out regularly, have toned arms and legs but I can hardly lift anything. I always need help. Maybe I should tattoo it on my forehead that I am just as feminine as shorter women ...
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FTBL1BhSJCo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2014, 05:46 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,847,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark3455 View Post
My girlfriend invited me to her boxing gym this past weekend. She works out in a pretty hardcore boxing gym for the workout aspects but she is actually very good at it. She's taken martial arts as well as dance for years before that and is in excellent shape. She looks like a normal, pretty young woman, she is not overly muscular or built, she is about 5'5 and 130. I have a foot and a hundred pounds on her and without hesitation, she could kick my butt in no time flat if she wanted to!
She was sparring with guys in the gym who would have destroyed me and she was not only holding her own but in many cases they were trying to keep up with her. I put on some protection gear and tried to block some of her punches and see how long I would last with her. She was holding back but it was no contest.
She smiled and laughed it off but it was strange realizing that my gf could kick my butt so very easily.
I always just thought that being a guy and naturally bigger and stronger, that I could defend my girlfriend or handle most situations.
Anyone else in a situation where your girlfriend or wife could kick your butt if she wanted to?
never wanted to find out if any of them could or not. that said however, i dont fight fair, i use what ever is at hand as a weapon, and i will do what it takes to win a fight if i ever get into one again. thus i dont want to hurt any of my ladies.

Old 06-21-2014, 05:47 PM

1,248 posts, read 1,383,938 times
Only if I let her. That goes for all women. The only way a girl could kick my behind if she was an officer or some sorta athletic person.

Old 06-21-2014, 05:47 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
I avoid fights in which no matter how it goes I lose

Old 06-21-2014, 05:48 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
never wanted to find out if any of them could or not. that said however, i dont fight fair, i use what ever is at hand as a weapon, and i will do what it takes to win a fight if i ever get into one again. thus i dont want to hurt any of my ladies.
Inother words you fight dirty.

Old 06-21-2014, 06:08 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,189,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark3455 View Post
My girlfriend invited me to her boxing gym this past weekend. She works out in a pretty hardcore boxing gym for the workout aspects but she is actually very good at it. She's taken martial arts as well as dance for years before that and is in excellent shape. She looks like a normal, pretty young woman, she is not overly muscular or built, she is about 5'5 and 130. I have a foot and a hundred pounds on her and without hesitation, she could kick my butt in no time flat if she wanted to!
She was sparring with guys in the gym who would have destroyed me and she was not only holding her own but in many cases they were trying to keep up with her. I put on some protection gear and tried to block some of her punches and see how long I would last with her. She was holding back but it was no contest.
She smiled and laughed it off but it was strange realizing that my gf could kick my butt so very easily.
I always just thought that being a guy and naturally bigger and stronger, that I could defend my girlfriend or handle most situations.
Anyone else in a situation where your girlfriend or wife could kick your butt if she wanted to?

Do you think you might have been hesitant to go full boar on her because she's a woman and/or your girlfriend?

Old 06-21-2014, 06:08 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,248,700 times
I couldn't take him down, but I could put a major hurtin' on him. He'd break a sweat, anyway.

Old 06-21-2014, 06:10 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
I couldn't take him down, but I could put a major hurtin' on him. He'd break a sweat, anyway.
Just put the pinch hold on his balls and twist......watch him drop.

Old 06-21-2014, 06:13 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,248,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Just put the pinch hold on his balls and twist......watch him drop.
You say that with a little too much authority on the matter...

Old 06-21-2014, 06:16 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,189,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Or break a window for air.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships