Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2014, 07:30 AM

4,613 posts, read 4,792,673 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by omaraz View Post
Women are just as horny except their are less vocal about being horny. Guys have no filter and will just let it be known.
This is just wrong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2014, 07:31 AM

8,227 posts, read 11,141,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by relationshippro View Post
Most men (gay, straight and bi alike) are horny. But straight men's sexuality is constrained by the fact that most women want a commitment or at least some kind of relationship, or feeling of affection and trust and romance and all that stuff, before they're willing to get down to business, so to speak. So its the women who put the brakes on straight guys' sexuality.

Old 02-26-2014, 07:33 AM

4,613 posts, read 4,792,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omaraz View Post
Apparently you've never met a woman who's hit her sexual peak...just wait.
I'm surrounded by them. It's not even close to the same. It's been discussed in so many other threads. Nobody's arguing that women don't get horny, but the magnitude to which it affects your judgment, thought processes, even motor skills doesn't even compare.

Old 02-26-2014, 08:10 AM

339 posts, read 379,669 times
Biology.

/thread

The notion that women have as high of a sex drive as men is, as another poster pointed out, feminist-inspired PC bu*****t.

Old 02-26-2014, 08:57 AM

106 posts, read 103,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Testosterone, pure and simple.

But, it makes them sooooo much easier control.
very true.

on a related subject that I think is very revealing to this topic, it still amazes me how when I am horny and finally get my release, i literally do feel like "I can think clearly now"... go figure

Old 02-26-2014, 09:09 AM

31,002 posts, read 22,045,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by relationshippro View Post
Most men (gay, straight and bi alike) are horny. But straight men's sexuality is constrained by the fact that most women want a commitment or at least some kind of relationship, or feeling of affection and trust and romance and all that stuff, before they're willing to get down to business, so to speak. So its the women who put the brakes on straight guys' sexuality.
On the average with people between 20-40 I believe this is true too. Ive been left more than once for my failure to commit for a less compatible man; from a Sexual and emotional standpoint. Apparently a man willing to commit trumps most all other factors.

Old 02-26-2014, 09:29 AM

250 posts, read 399,788 times
Is that true? Thats interesting if it is. Why does the estrogen drop but not the testosterone?

I've been dating an older girl recently, well less than 2 years older then me (me 36, her 38) but she's almost a decade older than anybody I've dated before, and she is an absolute live wire. As in, if she didn't have to get up before dawn for work, she'd be down for all-nighters every night of the week.

I figured she was just pent up because her ex-husband was an alcoholic and drank himself into erectile dysfunction later in their marriage. I never considered there could be a chemical reason for it , but maybe because It doesn't matter why, I'm just happy to be of assistance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
When you are a little bit older, and your estrogen starts to drop but your testosterone says the same, you will understand. (Yes, women have testosterone, too.)

There were times in my late 30s when I thought, "Good grief, how do you men LIVE like this?"

That's when you get with a younger man if you're still single.

Old 02-26-2014, 09:49 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,195,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighPSI View Post
Is that true? Thats interesting if it is. Why does the estrogen drop but not the testosterone?

I've been dating an older girl recently, well less than 2 years older then me (me 36, her 38) but she's almost a decade older than anybody I've dated before, and she is an absolute live wire. As in, if she didn't have to get up before dawn for work, she'd be down for all-nighters every night of the week.

I figured she was just pent up because her ex-husband was an alcoholic and drank himself into erectile dysfunction later in their marriage. I never considered there could be a chemical reason for it , but maybe because It doesn't matter why, I'm just happy to be of assistance
Yes, it's true. It's what happens as women head into peri-menopause. The resulting dip in estrogen also thins out the vaginal walls, which is how many women in their late 30s who thought they did not have a G-spot discover that they do.

Eventually testosterone drops off, too, but there is a period of time when the ratios are off.

My theory (and this is just my theory, I haven't really researched this) is that this is nature's way of nudging a woman to have one more baby before her child-bearing years are over.

Old 02-26-2014, 12:37 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,275,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
Now, I know that there are men who aren't this way (and women who are) but some men just act so damn horny.
It's like they can't think straight and they may say or do things that they really don't mean yet think they do, because they are horny.
I know overly horny is better than never/rarely horny (imo), but I still don't understand why they are so horny.
Why are men so horny? Why are women interested in a man’s wallet? These are questions that may not always have a definite answer for each gender unfortunately. From what others already said, I guess it also has to do with how society accepts men to be straight forward about sexuality while it points fingers on women who admit things of sexual nature (masturbating, wanting sex with no strings attached, etc.).

Last edited by onihC; 02-26-2014 at 12:49 PM..

Old 02-26-2014, 01:43 PM

106 posts, read 103,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Why are men so horny? Why are women interested in a man’s wallet? These are questions that may not always have a definite answer for each gender unfortunately. From what others already said, I guess it also has to do with how society accepts men to be straight forward about sexuality while it points fingers on women who admit things of sexual nature (masturbating, wanting sex with no strings attached, etc.).
women masterubate? is it true they fart too? i heard women have an enzyme in their intestine that doens't allow fart gas to develop
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships