Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2014, 04:15 PM

1,921 posts, read 1,740,395 times

Advertisements

- I've known this man for about a year, we talked for a month last year, and had one date but things went south because timing was off, now he's back in the picture after doing all the chasing -

So I went on this first date with a guy on Sunday and we had a good time, we spent like 6 hours together. He asked me out on a second date before the end of the first one, I said yes and we made out. About 15 minutes later he sent me a thank you text and told me he had a great time, couldn't wait to see me on X. He told me he couldn't resist kissing me even if I were to gain a hundred pounds (inside joke), made jokes. We texted for about an hour and he kept repeating he wanted to see me on X day.

The next day, I texted him to thank him again and confirm that I want to see him again on X day, and he said great bla bla. We texted a bit but I'm not huge on texting so I cut the conversation short, also because I don't wanna sound needy/clingy (even though he responds to my texts immediately).

He also checked my profile again last night.

Now ... I know he's not big on texting, he told me last year and I hate texting too. My guess would be to avoid texting him until say Friday meaning a couple of days before the date, and then text him a little "Hey you Just wanted to say hi and see how you're doing. Looking forward to seeing you on X day".

I'm not sure how to proceed, I feel as though I'm walking on eggshells!

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2014, 04:18 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,000,344 times
Call him Friday.

Something is in the water today here. Common sense is lacking...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships