Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2014, 10:09 AM

457 posts, read 604,906 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Oh, Boo hoo!

A lot of people don't. Women peak in their 30's. Men are on their downhill slide at that age.

Is there anything else on your list you wanted us to feel sorry for you for?
I think a lot of guys hit their stride (both physically and sexually) in their 30s.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2014, 10:13 AM

9,301 posts, read 8,345,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitter Virgin View Post
I'll never get to experience a relationship at the peak of each other's libido, looks, and energy. Got to rant this somewhere .
*Sigh* Such is life.

Old 02-28-2014, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Let's be honest, I am neither rich, nor good looking nor charming enough. Women at that age dont want old men like me. And it's not that I am bitter about virginity, it's that I am bitter that I could go through life without so much as being in a relationship. I recognize that my social skills aren't up to par, but no matter how much I know that, it still doesn't change my fear of being alone.
This again.

Look man, you are down, and you are hurting. I feel your pain. There is a time and place for everything, including this point.

Now, at some point, you are going to have to get up and get going at something again. You definitely do not want to be where you are at for a long time, it is torture. I've been there, myself. Never again as long as I have control over it.

Old 02-28-2014, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpshooterTom View Post
OP, I'm in the same position. I'm 27 turning 28 later this year, never kissed, never been on a date, or even been close to being intimate with a women. I'm almost certainly going to die a virgin unless I seek prostitution, which I have no intention of doing at this moment.

You're not the only one, I've learned to accept it a bit better now though. There's plenty of other things in life worth living for.
Not old, not old.

I was a virgin until 28. You just never know when it will happen.

Old 02-28-2014, 10:38 AM

17,635 posts, read 22,634,216 times
Perhaps, join a mixed bowling league (men& women). You can meet some ladies around the lanes......

Old 02-28-2014, 11:18 AM

1,351 posts, read 1,598,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAilment View Post
Lol...I feel no sympathy for you. And from these comments you kind of come off as a troll. All you want is a tight young body? Sex is more than just lust, and if that's all you were after then you are sad. Really...what are you doing complaining about this on here? Now you're an old virgin and relegated to older women...jesus, you don't even know what a young girl's "tight body" feels like, yet you talk as if you miss it already. Get a grip man.
I'm almost positive that he IS a troll.

Old 02-28-2014, 11:27 AM

22,587 posts, read 47,649,975 times
Quote:
I hate myself.

That is your problem, right there.

As they saying goes..
“If you don't love yourself, how in the hell you gonna love somebody else?”

Quote:
By the time I fix myself, I'll be so far behind in life I will hate myself even more.
And if you don't... you will still be so far behind in life! So take a chance and improve yourself!

Old 02-28-2014, 12:16 PM

2,194 posts, read 3,849,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Women peak in their 30's. Men are on their downhill slide at that age.
That is a lie perpetrated by the editors of Cosmo magazine in order to make older women feel better about themselves.

If women truly peaked in their 30's, then why are women aged 18-24 the most desirable/get the most attention, even from guys who old enough to be their fathers?

If there is a "peak" from women in their 30's, it is the realization that the biological clock is ticking - hence increased promiscuity/aggressiveness. But that doesn't mean it's a peak of appeal/looks.

Old 02-28-2014, 12:37 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,163,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hensleya1 View Post
That is a lie perpetrated by the editors of Cosmo magazine in order to make older women feel better about themselves.

If women truly peaked in their 30's, then why are women aged 18-24 the most desirable/get the most attention, even from guys who old enough to be their fathers?

If there is a "peak" from women in their 30's, it is the realization that the biological clock is ticking - hence increased promiscuity/aggressiveness. But that doesn't mean it's a peak of appeal/looks.
I think she's talking about libido - not looks.

Old 02-28-2014, 12:42 PM

3,158 posts, read 4,590,136 times
Really when I read stuff like this from men, it just more of a reminder how bless I'm am with a wonderful husband, who seen my body changes throughout the years many changes from my youth, to childbearing day, now menopause 18 -50... Yes we all get older but it's not all about the outward~...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships