Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2014, 01:00 PM

2,319 posts, read 3,051,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaning View Post
I am with the OP here. The OP reminds me of my husband. No nonsense. Just want to ask. So you are done with her, OP?

That woman just made herself pathetic. See how she messed up badly? I hope a lot of women learn from her mistakes.

You can't tell someone you don't feel a connection and when they said 'ok'. You go out of your way to explain and semi stalk them. That's just laughable.
I agree with you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2014, 01:06 PM

14,375 posts, read 18,372,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Yanagita View Post
Of course you don't know any women like that. Because despite all the experiences of men on this forum, no women do that, no women know any women who do that, and women always offer to pick up the tab and go dutch.
There's just a better class of chicks on here. What can I say?

Maybe if you didn't so blatantly advertise that you dislike women, you'd get better results in your dating pool.

Old 03-03-2014, 01:09 PM

863 posts, read 1,129,245 times
What's interesting is that if OP were to mimic the actions of the same woman, he'd be considered a stalker/creep .

Old 03-03-2014, 01:11 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,928,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rs4 fan View Post
What's interesting is that if OP were to mimic the actions of the same woman, he'd be considered a stalker/creep .
Guys get called creeps, women get called stage 5 clingers.

Old 03-03-2014, 01:12 PM

1,344 posts, read 1,743,258 times
Bornover,

How old is this woman? If she is over 25, I am going to cringe even more than I already am over her behavior

Kudos to you for standing up for yourself.

Now you need take the next step and tell all of your friends (and her friends) that she is radioactive so they won't have to learn the hard way as you did. Choke her off little by little of her future dating pool by blacklisting her.

Old 03-03-2014, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Guys get called creeps, women get called stage 5 clingers.
Yet, none of the women here called her that. Stalker would be the common word had the OP did exactly what she did.

In fact, they are saying HE'S the problem despite her being the one to call it off. I guess that automatically makes him the jerk if he doesn't pick up her phone calls although she's the one who broke it off .

Last edited by rs4 fan; 03-03-2014 at 01:37 PM..

Old 03-03-2014, 01:27 PM

14,375 posts, read 18,372,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Yanagita View Post
What can you say? That your first statement is laughable. The truth is, women are liars, much more so than men (scientifically studied), and online is the easiest place to lie.

So, contrary to your first statement, I'd say we have a bunch of average women here, i.e. liars.

I don't date, but thanks for the tip.
Thank you for your public service.

Old 03-03-2014, 01:36 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,165,372 times
Quote:
Yet, none of the women here called her that. Stalker would be the common word had the OP did exactly what she did.
Hmmm… I kind of read it like they just weren't on the same page. He said he was into her - but I don't think she thought he was. I think she tried to get him to convince her that he was into her by doing the equivalent of "I'm walking out the door - don't try to stop me - but try and stop me" - and he let her walk out the door. I don't think she was expecting that - so now she's trying to get him to let her in the door again. Honestly - I think this is something that women do more than men - so it's not really something you can flip genders to make a point - if that makes sense. I don't think the OP did anything wrong - and I'm just surmising about the intentions of the woman since I obviously have no idea what she was really thinking - I just think there were some miscommunications and misunderstandings going on. And I'm not saying that he should have done anything differently - I just think she's not the right person for him.

Old 03-03-2014, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Hmmm… I kind of read it like they just weren't on the same page. He said he was into her - but I don't think she thought he was. I think she tried to get him to convince her that he was into her by doing the equivalent of "I'm walking out the door - don't try to stop me - but try and stop me" - and he let her walk out the door. I don't think she was expecting that - so now she's trying to get him to let her in the door again. Honestly - I think this is something that women do more than men - so it's not really something you can flip genders to make a point - if that makes sense. I don't think the OP did anything wrong - and I'm just surmising about the intentions of the woman since I obviously have no idea what she was really thinking - I just think there were some miscommunications and misunderstandings going on. And I'm not saying that he should have done anything differently - I just think she's not the right person for him.
But why is that acceptable? Is it because she's a woman? If men and women are equals, we should all be vilified for the same actions.

Old 03-03-2014, 01:49 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,721,390 times
Quote:
But why is that acceptable? Is it because she's a woman? If men and women are equals, we should all be vilified for the same actions.
Railing against the double standards of our culture is admirable, but that alone does nothing to end them, just FYI.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships