Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2014, 12:19 PM

2,472 posts, read 4,212,471 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettygreeneyes View Post
Friends don't necessarily call each other every day. Before, he'd call once a month and that was fine with me. I've know him for years, and he has always kept in contact.

I am just wondering why the intensity of the communication now.

The FWB was his idea.
He probably wants to have more sex with you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2014, 12:20 PM

20,758 posts, read 19,951,234 times
Quote:
To make a long story short, so as not to get a ticket from the Grammar Police and a citation from the paragraphs cops,
The headline police is here ... take the space out after "But" ...

Old 03-03-2014, 12:20 PM

4,038 posts, read 4,860,904 times
Quote:
Friends don't necessarily call each other every day. Before, he'd call once a month and that was fine with me. I've know him for years, and he has always kept in contact.

The FWB was his idea.
He's into you. And you led him to believe you're into him. He said it was only FWB because he wanted to keep his options open, but he's seriously into you, and into sex. That's my take on it.

Old 03-03-2014, 12:21 PM

8,781 posts, read 9,446,868 times
Quote:

The FWB was his idea.
If it was all his idea he probably is just doing what he wants with it. Did you guys talk about he arrangement beyond sex?!?

You just found the main reason why most FWB don't work, it entails having a mutual connection with the person you are screwing. You gave him what he wanted and now he wants it "when he wants it"

You handle it by making your intentions clear to him and not leaving it as "well it was all his idea" and cutting off the arrangement if he doesn't agree.

Last edited by rego00123; 03-03-2014 at 12:35 PM..

Old 03-03-2014, 12:21 PM

5,208 posts, read 4,666,583 times
I would give him more sex to see if the urge to talk to you goes away.

Old 03-03-2014, 12:22 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times
This was bound to happen; it just happened sooner than later.

Old 03-03-2014, 12:22 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,118,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adhom View Post
I would give him more sex to see if the urge to talk to you goes away.

Or talk to him some more to see if the urge for sex will go away.

Old 03-03-2014, 12:27 PM

7,844 posts, read 13,229,550 times
Quote:

The FWB was his idea.
Are you confusing FWB with FB (f&*k buddy)? I've always been in contact with my FWB. We talked almost every day, emailed, texted, all that stuff--except there was no romantic interest. It's a friendship with sex thrown in.

A FB calls you only when it's time for sex. You don't really talk much--it's just about sex. Sort of like a booty call.

If you're not interested in all the communication and the sex is just ok, at best, then tell him this arrangement isn't what you had in mind.

Old 03-03-2014, 12:30 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,901,366 times
Quote:
Because he is more motivated to have sex than he was to be a good friend.

Just TELL him you aren't into it after all so he can stop calling you.

Old 03-03-2014, 12:30 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,681,934 times
Quote:
We were supposed to be FWB. To make a long story short, so as not to get a ticket from the Grammar Police and a citation from the paragraphs cops, I had an "encounter" with a guy who insisted that he did not wants relationship and was only interested in sex.

Well after propositioning me for quite some time , I relented. Okay. It was good not grand. Anyway, this guy has been calling me daily ever since wanting to come over. Sometimes I pick up the phone or sometimes I don't . He calls for causal conversation or to see if he can come over again.

I admit this is greeting very annoying. When I had the 'encounter, I knew it was only a FWB deal. Now, he wants to stay the night -not happening, calling to chat - not interested. I am beside myself.

What happened? How do I handle this? He said WD were going to be FWB!

Proof that to those listening, words really do mean something
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships