Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2014, 05:16 PM

2,948 posts, read 7,019,987 times

Advertisements

OP - word of the wise from one young-ish woman to a younger woman.

Be careful about what kind of impression you give him. If he thinks you "dig" how he treats you, there might come a time that he crosses the line claiming "you wanted it, too." Not saying that this guy is that sort, just saying that things happen when alcohol is involved, so young women need to be mindful of what kind of signals they are giving off to men that are under influence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2014, 06:50 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,304,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born_Stupid View Post
I know this may seem like a stupid question, but I am just curious. I know every guy is different, but my guy friend is clearly sexually attracted to me to the point where I think it's crude, haha! He grabs my ass constantly when he's drunk, and he's always adjusting his pants, and when he hugged me he even said to me "Feel my boner?" I thought he was kidding, but he wasn't, LMAO! He's always looking at me, and then just a couple of days ago he liked wagged his tongue at me, LMFAO! It was so piggish, haha! I was disgusted, and he is constantly staring at my boobs, like where he doesn't even care if I see him staring.

Just curious, cause I know every guy is different, but what goes through your mind specifically when you are sexually attracted to a woman? Please tell your specific thoughts, haha. Since he shows signs that he is clearly interested in me (sexually) does this mean that is all? Like he's just sexually attracted to me nothing more? Could a guy that is sexually attracted to a woman have it progress into a relationship? Or no? Please answer, cause I am so curious! Haha! Thank you!
I take a mental image of her, masturbate to her, and never think about her again.

Old 03-13-2014, 01:48 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,345,409 times
Quote:
I know this may seem like a stupid question, but I am just curious. I know every guy is different, but my guy friend is clearly sexually attracted to me to the point where I think it's crude, haha! He grabs my ass constantly when he's drunk, and he's always adjusting his pants, and when he hugged me he even said to me "Feel my boner?" I thought he was kidding, but he wasn't, LMAO! He's always looking at me, and then just a couple of days ago he liked wagged his tongue at me, LMFAO! It was so piggish, haha! I was disgusted, and he is constantly staring at my boobs, like where he doesn't even care if I see him staring.

Just curious, cause I know every guy is different, but what goes through your mind specifically when you are sexually attracted to a woman? Please tell your specific thoughts, haha. Since he shows signs that he is clearly interested in me (sexually) does this mean that is all? Like he's just sexually attracted to me nothing more? Could a guy that is sexually attracted to a woman have it progress into a relationship? Or no? Please answer, cause I am so curious! Haha! Thank you!
When I'm sexually attracted to a woman, I don't know what goes through my head...

Old 03-13-2014, 04:51 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,584,681 times
Quote:

My sexual attraction to a woman is like a light switch. I'm either ON or OFF. I mean, I'm either attracted to a woman, or I'm not. And if I'm not attracted to a woman, there is nothing she can do to get me to be attracted to her.

BTW, I like my women SHORT, THICK, and with wide cheekbones. Like this:http://a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/i...213f72b6/l.jpg

Old 03-13-2014, 04:55 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,183,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post
I hope she makes me breakfast
I hope she is Breakfast.

Old 03-13-2014, 05:13 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,524,353 times
Quote:
I'm sorry! I'm not trolling at all! I just am curious what goes through a guy's mind when he's sexually attracted to a woman, that's all! Like I am just wondering specific thoughts. Sorry about all the Haha's I think it's piggish but in the same breath kinda funny, I don't know. I'm asking a legit question though. I am 19 years old. He's 23.

Either you're joking or just naive. Since you're 19 I'm going to go with naive.

When he is looking at you he is mentally having intercourse with you or fantasizing about performing some sexual act with you. I don't think I need to get graphic. We all know what sex is and how and what is done. But it sounds like you would get a bit excited hearing what guys think

MORE important here is nothing funny about the situation IMO.
What I do know is any man who speaks to a woman the way he does, stares inappropriately at you like he does and hugs you while having a erection is a person to stay away from. Not only is it disrespectful and flat out disgusting, some guys get crazy and may want to sample the goods if they think you're ok with it.
I would SERIOUSLY think twice about hanging out with this guy but I'm willing to bet you are doing your part in encouraging his behavior

Old 03-13-2014, 05:38 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
I hope she is Breakfast.

Old 03-13-2014, 05:47 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,199,673 times
Quote:
He grabs my ass constantly when he's drunk, and he's always adjusting his pants, and when he hugged me he even said to me "Feel my boner?" I thought he was kidding, but he wasn't, LMAO! He's always looking at me, and then just a couple of days ago he liked wagged his tongue at me, LMFAO! It was so piggish, haha! I was disgusted, and he is constantly staring at my boobs, like where he doesn't even care if I see him staring.
That kind of thing is not "LMAO" material. It's disrespectful and juvenile. He has no right to put his hands on you like that, or press his penis up against you like that. That is harassment, and you should put a stop to it.

Old 03-13-2014, 06:16 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,928,953 times
I don't know, I guess I don't think about it.

Maybe "damn she's really hot" or something like that?

Old 03-13-2014, 06:17 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,928,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
That kind of thing is not "LMAO" material. It's disrespectful and juvenile. He has no right to put his hands on you like that, or press his penis up against you like that. That is harassment, and you should put a stop to it.
Oh come on, I tap my gf on the ass all the time. Does not sound bad at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships