Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2014, 10:22 PM

135 posts, read 150,219 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieneke View Post
Nice. I think any guy that shows a soft side - playful, sense of humour, good character, honesty, integrity, protective in a good way, sound judgement, and who is passionate about something ... not religion, obviously, but perhaps music, writing, painting, hiking ... a guy like that should be able to find a girlfriend that is more serious minded about marriage. The crazy all night party animal type of women wouldn't be that interested. What type of date are you looking for: long term partner or fun?

Seeing that your name is Crazy with a spelling mistake, is it the party fun girl you want to meet?

I was trying to put in Cyrax as in the Mortal Kombat character, lol. I put in Z instead of X

as far as character traits go, I would like somewhat of a balance cause I like to party but then I also enjoy spending time at home/by myself/etc...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2014, 10:27 PM

7,489 posts, read 4,948,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molli View Post
Same sports, music and food. And this is critical because?
I assumed that meant: she might like swimming and cycling, he might like body building, they should both prefer organic food, good red meat, or calorie counting, etc., and at least a common music choice for dancing.

Old 03-11-2014, 10:30 PM

2,319 posts, read 3,049,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieneke View Post
I assumed that meant: she might like swimming and cycling, he might like body building, they should both prefer organic food, good red meat, or calorie counting, etc., and at least a common music choice for dancing.

Some people really cannot see the forest thru the trees when it comes to what is REALLY important in a lifetime relationship.

Old 03-11-2014, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyraz View Post
I was trying to put in Cyrax as in the Mortal Kombat character, lol. I put in Z instead of X

as far as character traits go, I would like somewhat of a balance cause I like to party but then I also enjoy spending time at home/by myself/etc...
I think most people are like that. Their home is their castle, but they like to have a good time now and then. I like Crazy with a spelling mistake ... will look up Cyrax. It sounds like the objective is to find someone that is financially stable, mentally sound, educated, of good character, and fun ... so that should be true of you as well. In her spare time, she should enjoy doing sports ... maybe you can interest each other in a new sport. She should also eat healthy, like good music, have her own interests, and like to party now and then.

Does party mean private home, organized social event, or clubbing? If you met Ms Perfect, would you give up after-party morning surprises on the other pillow (partying is sometimes like that)?

Old 03-11-2014, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Some people really cannot see the forest thru the trees when it comes to what is REALLY important in a lifetime relationship.
Common lifestyle, upbringing, music background and taste, healthy/fast food are important in a relationship. Common daily routines. such as normal wake and sleep times. can make a difference. What trees in the forest seem more important in terms of a successful relationship?

Old 03-11-2014, 10:45 PM

106 posts, read 103,170 times
Quote:
who said that all meaningful relationships are supposed to be a lifetime relationships? people need to wake up and stop peddling fantasies that are very elusive for so many.

Old 03-11-2014, 10:45 PM

37,589 posts, read 45,950,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moejackson View Post
lose 20lbs, it will show on your face; get pic with you hanging out with buddies, get a pic dressed going out, do a selfie with other good looking women
No. DO NOT follow that advice.

Old 03-11-2014, 10:47 PM

2,319 posts, read 3,049,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moejackson View Post
who said that all meaningful relationships are supposed to be a lifetime relationships? people need to wake up and stop peddling fantasies that are very elusive for so many.
Well I am getting the impression that is what he is looking for.

Old 03-11-2014, 10:49 PM

106 posts, read 103,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
No. DO NOT follow that advice.
haha, like you would have any idea

Old 03-11-2014, 10:54 PM

102,183 posts, read 107,774,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
You look like an Armenian used car salesman from the suburbs of Chicago named Dave. Maybe there's a market for that, I don't know.
lolol! Rolling on the floor! He does have a bit of a post-Soviet thing going on. lol!

Definitely have a professional photog to your shoot, OP. It's well worth the money. It'll show you off to your best advantage. Is that a sweater you're wearing? Wear a collared shirt under it, that might help. Give yourself another few weeks to lose weight, while you're looking into photogs and wardrobe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships