Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2014, 09:21 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,766,074 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post
She is sweet, she is (very) cute, and she loves and is great at sex. I feel as if I have hit the jackpot; previously I have never been afforded more than one of the above qualities at the same time.
Good for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molli View Post
This is your sexual fantasy? Is "my car" a code word for something else?
Hahaha. ....for once I didn't go there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post
When Gary Numan gets done with her car, it will be like a home.
You mean Gary Webb?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2014, 09:25 PM

2,948 posts, read 7,006,807 times
So, next step... What if you actually do have a round in the sack with said man? Then, what happens every time you think about him?

OMG!!!

If I hit replay in my mind and envision all the wonderful bliss that he brought me?? Yeah, I'll need a moment to myself while the toes curl up. I think of every detail, how incredible it was, how attracted I am to him.

Whew! Good stuff!

Old 03-13-2014, 09:38 PM

5,313 posts, read 6,088,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooplaman View Post
lol I have no idea what she means when she says make over.
That women are just as visual and shallow as men are and its mostly about your looks which attract women and get your foot in the door

Old 03-13-2014, 09:41 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,766,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
That women are just as visual and shallow as men are and its mostly about your looks which attract women and get your foot in the door

Old 03-13-2014, 09:47 PM

5,313 posts, read 6,088,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
what? women responded to what they feel when they see a man walk by their physically attracted to

Old 03-13-2014, 09:53 PM

11,223 posts, read 16,387,154 times
I usually think......

"So......that's not a woman then?"

lol

Old 03-13-2014, 09:57 PM

1,846 posts, read 2,040,890 times
Quote:
I disagree with this notion, I am an average guy and I have ZERO trouble. Why? Because I have the confidence, charisma, and fun and my friend I don't put my foot in the door I kick that mother#@$#@$@# down.

Let me tell you something about looks, while you have an upfront advantage for the first 5 minutes their advantage last no longer than that initial meeting. Then he has to use his personality to woo her and keep her otherwise he will fail too. That's when you fly in with characteristics I described and sweep her off her feet. Just don't dress and groom like a tool and you will be fine.

I will give you an example, whenever I walk into a bar I walk in like I own the place and start talking to people as I pass them by especially the drunks. I will get high fives and we will all be loud making a ruckus. I am always framed as the funniest/funnest person in the bar and I am really easy to approach and talk to because I've always got smirk on my face. Many times women have just come up and started talking to me randomly. And when I approach any girl in that bar shes calm and relaxed because she has seen me in the bar just having a good time. And my inviting smile makes em feel comfortable...boom bang bang?(for a more detailed example ask me in the AM when I am not taking ambien)

I don't like giving advice on what to do to pick women up because for me this all comes naturally as a highly extroverted personality. I don't know if you or someone else can replicate the environment I create when I enter a venue. I am so good at it now I get shots and drinks bought for me all night. Personality is everything for me, my looks meh I am average and I can't change it so why worry about it? But oh my god your personality you can change everything and make yourself a better person. They are so many dynamics at work when cold approaching a woman. It took me a lot of rejections initially to learn, I have gotten good at maneuvering myself around a girl that doesn't want me around. Had one girl 3 months ago who told me to make it quick when I approached her. I laughed and gave her a light elbow nudge and said youre a real ball breaker aren't you?! She laughed and we actually talked for a bit she got me my next drink in fact when I told her I had to leave.

Best way to learn and get good is to keep going out and approach any woman you find attractive. It's your life if you want something then get up and take it.

Old 03-13-2014, 11:18 PM

2,793 posts, read 4,058,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
X rated stuff.
This basically sums it up for me.

Depending on if the man is in my life, or not, will determine how much further I take it.

Old 03-13-2014, 11:29 PM

33,016 posts, read 27,388,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
You mean Gary Webb?

Gary Numan - Cars - YouTube

Old 03-14-2014, 04:41 AM

5,121 posts, read 6,788,364 times
Quote:
what? women responded to what they feel when they see a man walk by their physically attracted to
The question was "What goes though your head when you are sexually attracted to a man." Nothing was said about "seeing a man walk by." When I think of a man I am sexually attracted to, I think of men I "know" because well, I know them and if I am attracted to them. A good looking stranger... might get my attention for a few minutes, but unless he's got the personality, charisma, and humor to back it it up... forget it. I might as well be sexually attracted to a Ming vase.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships