Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2014, 02:09 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,306,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enil View Post
You don't really know who you are dating. People present fronts that are illusions. Many of my clients married average women or average men, and that didn't stop the men or women from cheating or cutting the marriage off because they were ''bored'' or something better came along. Very few relationhips last a couple of years, how are relationships supposed to last a lifetime? People no longer die in their 30s.
Good points. Makes you wonder with how relationships fail these days, what chance do we have?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2014, 02:13 PM

2,765 posts, read 2,792,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
We must be the same person. This is how I am. Sometimes it's good to be cautious.
I also forgot I wanted to say I think you're on the right track. Whether you wind up alone or with someone it will be right no matter which one because if you are with someone, it will be the right person, and if you're not with anyone, it is because you will not be with all those wrong people.

Old 03-17-2014, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankapotomus View Post
I also forgot I wanted to say I think you're on the right track. Whether you wind up alone or with someone it will be right no matter which one because if you are with someone, it will be the right person, and if you're not with anyone, it is because you will not be with all those wrong people.
I just wish I had a radar to detect who are good people and who are bad people.

Old 03-17-2014, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
I don't feel bad at all for this guy, he's just a judgmental kid. He's kind of doing women a favor by not dating.
Wait? How am I judgmental? And you don't have to feel bad for me, I'm 24 years old, I'm a grown ass man.

Old 03-17-2014, 02:31 PM

2,765 posts, read 2,792,866 times
Quote:
I just wish I had a radar to detect who are good people and who are bad people.
The bad people are the ones that try to entangle you in their pursuit of money, materialism and whatever other addictions they OCD over.

Old 03-17-2014, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankapotomus View Post
The bad people are the ones that try to entangle you in their pursuit of money, materialism and whatever other addictions they OCD over.
A lot of people are like that.

Old 03-17-2014, 05:19 PM

887 posts, read 1,100,154 times
Quote:
I don't get why people make such a big deal about kissing a girl lol.
WHAT?!!? That is written in all caps by the way!!!

How can you even ask that? What a turn on it is to kiss a woman. What a way to get juices going and sparks flyin....I'd give up a lot before I'd ever give up kissing!!

Old 03-17-2014, 05:38 PM

5,324 posts, read 6,101,587 times
I havent.. im a pretty shy person so unless i get strong singlas fro ma women i assume shes not intersted and no women has evne show na slight interets in me that i could take asa sign..

Im not the type of person to try to convince a person who seems apathetic to me to like me if i dont see any recirporcation or signs of interest i dont pursue

Old 03-17-2014, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumptacular View Post
WHAT?!!? That is written in all caps by the way!!!

How can you even ask that? What a turn on it is to kiss a woman. What a way to get juices going and sparks flyin....I'd give up a lot before I'd ever give up kissing!!
That is a great way to look at it.

Old 03-17-2014, 06:03 PM

957 posts, read 1,060,396 times
I never really did until the last couple of years, I go on 2-3 dates a week now. Never done a cold approach but through OLD and women in/around my social circle I certainly ask them out.

Before then I was to focused on snowboarding and my career path to care about women, I had sex somewhat regularly with ONS from the bar, they approached me most of the time when I was drunk. Honestly, I don't think I ever once had sex while sober until 2012. I'm a pretty introverted guy and a little shy but getting over it slowly.

Kinda sad, but life's been good so far =)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships