Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2014, 09:11 PM

43 posts, read 129,315 times

Advertisements

I want to meet a foreign girl for a relationship, particularly a Russian girl. I am well aware that Russian girls are the most beautiful girls on earth, of course I am not talking about their outer beauty, I am talking about their inner beauty, loyalty and honesty and I was wondering where and how I can meet any of them where I live. I live in Houston, Texas particularly Spring/Tomball area. Please keep in mind that I am not looking for a one night stand or a bride for that matter, I am looking for a long term serious relationship only. Serious answers please. Thank you very much!

Old 03-17-2014, 09:13 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
How would you know that they're the most beautiful girls on earth inwardly?

Your city's Russian community center.

Old 03-17-2014, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
How would you know that they're the most beautiful girls on earth inwardly?

Your city's Russian community center.
I should have rephrased that last sentence when I said that Russian girls are the most beautiful girls on earth, that is just my opinion after all.

Second, in all honesty I did not know that Houston had a Russian community center.

Old 03-17-2014, 09:21 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,807,002 times
Russian Community Center or clubs, do OLD and specify Russian girls only.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 03-17-2014, 09:25 PM

2,802 posts, read 3,188,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby9856 View Post
I want to meet a foreign girl for a relationship, particularly a Russian girl. I am well aware that Russian girls are the most beautiful girls on earth, of course I am not talking about their outer beauty, I am talking about their inner beauty, loyalty and honesty and I was wondering where and how I can meet any of them where I live. I live in Houston, Texas particularly Spring/Tomball area. Please keep in mind that I am not looking for a one night stand or a bride for that matter, I am looking for a long term serious relationship only. Serious answers please. Thank you very much!
They're beautiful until they hit their 30's.

If you want to meet a Russian woman, move to Washington state, New York City, Portland, OR, or go to Russia.

Old 03-17-2014, 09:30 PM

Quote:
I should have rephrased that last sentence when I said that Russian girls are the most beautiful girls on earth, that is just my opinion after all.

Second, in all honesty I did not know that Houston had a Russian community center.
Have you tried Googling it? If there isn't one, see if there's a Russian church. They would have community activities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creature Of The Wheel;
If you want to meet a Russian woman, move to Washington state, New York City, Portland, OR, or go to Russia.
You left out San Francisco, CA.

And OP, don't be surprised if your Russian girl turns out to be Jewish. Hopefully, you'd be ok with that.

Old 03-17-2014, 09:35 PM

678 posts, read 1,064,572 times
Try Meetup. My wife and I used to belong to a Russian Language group when we lived in Arizona. There are Russian communities all over the US, you just need to look for them.

Old 03-17-2014, 10:08 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,317,542 times
Quote:
I'm a Russian girl. We're no more loyal and honest than any other girls, but I do agree with you about the beauty.

Old 03-17-2014, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omaraz View Post
Try Meetup. My wife and I used to belong to a Russian Language group when we lived in Arizona. There are Russian communities all over the US, you just need to look for them.
The OP doesn't seem to be very resourceful in his quest. There's a Russian cultural center and a Russian grocery store in Houston. Right under his nose, lol!

Old 03-17-2014, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
The OP doesn't seem to be very resourceful in his quest. There's a Russian cultural center and a Russian grocery store in Houston. Right under his nose, lol!
I just googled it and found it. It really was under my nose all along... I feel so embarrassed..

I'll be checking that place out very soon! According to their website, they are having an event 10 days from now!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships