Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2014, 07:13 PM

2,335 posts, read 4,148,399 times

Advertisements

Is his name Michael Mancini by any chance?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2014, 07:15 PM

2,319 posts, read 3,050,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
I bet hes a gynecologist too.
And probably has a huge practice writing prescriptions for pain meds.

Old 03-20-2014, 07:41 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,681,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyScreenName View Post
Hi CD,

I need your advice pretty please. 30 something female here. Went to a weed doc yesterday to get my MMJ card. My mom came with me to get her card too. The doc, my mom and I were all laughing, making jokes, ect. The doc has done residencies in two of the cities I've lived. We were talking and flirting over how much we have in common. Near the end of the sesh, I noticed he had Botox flyer. I asked him if he administered injectables?

He said he did and that I out to consider this newer and cheaper product called Xeomin. Then I asked how much and if he had time to do it that day? He left the room to ask his nurse; I chickened out. When he returned he said he couldn't and I said that was ok, I wanted to do some research first.

He asked where I lived and explained he had an office closer to me. He also gave me his cell and asked me to text him to get the deal he quoted me and so that he could be the one to inject.

Was this a sign of interest or more $$$? Should I text him or drop it?

Thanks.
Interest? Sure, in your money

Old 03-21-2014, 03:05 AM

639 posts, read 678,387 times
More $$$

Old 03-21-2014, 03:56 AM

61,649 posts, read 87,001,838 times
Quote:

Thanks.

He is interested in more money. He gave you his phone number to talk about business not dating.

Old 03-21-2014, 04:20 AM

11,222 posts, read 16,419,497 times
Quote:
Hi CD,

I need your advice pretty please. 30 something female here. Went to a weed doc yesterday to get my MMJ card. My mom came with me to get her card too. The doc, my mom and I were all laughing, making jokes, ect. The doc has done residencies in two of the cities I've lived. We were talking and flirting over how much we have in common. Near the end of the sesh, I noticed he had Botox flyer. I asked him if he administered injectables?

He said he did and that I out to consider this newer and cheaper product called Xeomin. Then I asked how much and if he had time to do it that day? He left the room to ask his nurse; I chickened out. When he returned he said he couldn't and I said that was ok, I wanted to do some research first.

He asked where I lived and explained he had an office closer to me. He also gave me his cell and asked me to text him to get the deal he quoted me and so that he could be the one to inject.

Thanks.

After the "sesh"? As in......you guys were getting high? And while high, you wanted him to give you botox injections? lol

"Okay....okay, okay, ookay.....no, hold still, man. heh......*cough* Okay. Seriously, you might feel a little pick here, man. Hope I don't hit a nerve or anything. AHH! Oh, alright, man...that's just my hand. lol. Okay, here we go. Ready?"

Old 03-21-2014, 06:19 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
After the "sesh"? As in......you guys were getting high? And while high, you wanted him to give you botox injections? lol

"Okay....okay, okay, ookay.....no, hold still, man. heh......*cough* Okay. Seriously, you might feel a little pick here, man. Hope I don't hit a nerve or anything. AHH! Oh, alright, man...that's just my hand. lol. Okay, here we go. Ready?"
Don't do it OP, you're gonna end up looking like that puppet in the move SAW.

Old 03-21-2014, 06:22 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Don't do it OP, you're gonna end up looking like that puppet in the move SAW.
Aaaaaaaaaah!

Old 03-21-2014, 06:30 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Aaaaaaaaaah!
doc: "I want to play a game"

Old 03-21-2014, 07:41 AM

20,758 posts, read 19,951,234 times
So if i somebody with a medical license tells you about a new product you just let him inject whatever that is without questioning him or doing any research?

WOW.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships