Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2014, 08:14 PM

99 posts, read 135,384 times

Advertisements

I kind of brought up the issue late last night and his response was...He is really into me and takes sex very seriously with me. He doesn't want to potentially be a hit it and quit it and wants it to be done at the right time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2014, 04:13 PM

19,714 posts, read 20,244,680 times
He probably has a small d*ck and wants to hook you emotionally first before the "big" letdown...lol,

(That would be my thought anyway.... )

Old 03-26-2014, 07:24 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,202,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
He probably has a small d*ck and wants to hook you emotionally first before the "big" letdown...lol,

(That would be my thought anyway.... )

Something is up with him. Or not, as the case may be.

Old 03-26-2014, 07:34 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,642,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Something is up with him. Or not, as the case may be.
Like me and other people said he could be a virgin or very inexperienced in the bedroom. I know for me being inexperienced if i liked a girl i would not wait 3 months . I would have anxiety having sex with a girl i liked for the first time . That is why they invented Xanax for bars of them and i all set anxiety all gone. NTW not to brag i am just above average if you know what i mean .

Old 03-26-2014, 08:10 PM

1,035 posts, read 2,061,255 times
OP, I might agree with the people who say he could be a virgin/religious/insecure about his sexual performance if he keeps insisting that he's abstaining for YOUR benefit even after you communicate that's not want you want from him.

Old 03-26-2014, 08:45 PM

99 posts, read 135,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberphonics View Post
OP, I might agree with the people who say he could be a virgin/religious/insecure about his sexual performance if he keeps insisting that he's abstaining for YOUR benefit even after you communicate that's not want you want from him.
He's definitely not a virgin.

Old 03-26-2014, 10:05 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,202,346 times
//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...-annoying.html

Honey, I'm beginning to see why he hasn't slept with you. He's afraid to put his d*ck in crazy. Good grief!

Old 03-26-2014, 10:45 PM

601 posts, read 1,075,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagirlnamedk View Post
I've been seeing a guy for almost 3 months. In the beginning he did tell me he doesn't want to rush sex because he respects me. We've pretty much been seeing each other rather platonically. We both like each other very much and want the same thing, to date to be married, eventually.

Anyway, we've progressed a little.. We've spent 2 nights together and it was great. We cuddled and he did some pleasing along with oral. It was him just wanting to please me without sex.

This is weird to me because the guys I've dated in the past wouldn't be able to withhold and would've at least tried to have sex. But he hasn't and I really like and respect that. I've always said I want it to be special with the man that's going to be my husband. Maybe he will be , maybe he won't. I don't know.

I don't know if maybe he's just not that into me to try or he truly respects me and doesn't want sex to ruin whatever it is we have going on.

One more thing I need help on is last week he said he's been doing a lot of thinking about us and where we could potentially end up. I feel at this point he should have an idea. I asked him to elaborate but he wouldn't. Should I bring up that topic and asked what his future intentions are or just go with the flow and let him bring it up again. I don't want to waste my time he he's still unsure. I also want to have the exclusivity talk but I feel that's a mans job and may put pressure on him.
He's not acting thirsty that's all! As far as bringing that topic up again probably not a good idea cause he's aware of what you want to discuss, so maybe within time he will bring it up.

Old 03-27-2014, 11:05 AM

5 posts, read 5,074 times
I think it's okay if you bring up the topic, but don't force him to talk.

Old 03-27-2014, 11:10 AM

1,846 posts, read 2,044,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...-annoying.html

Honey, I'm beginning to see why he hasn't slept with you. He's afraid to put his d*ck in crazy. Good grief!
I didn't know this was a popular saying, my girl friends say I do this all the time or that I make the sane ones crazy.

I bet you were a bit crazy in your younger years! All women are crazy lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships